Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

Zelensky has all the files on the kickbacks under Obama, O'Biden and both houses.....

Need cash now!
Trump congratulated Zelensky in a beautiful phone call and the Democrat IMPEACHED TRUMP for this. :(

That right there shows Democrats are "all in" for war.

Spend spend spend and make the Defense Contractors $$$$ (as well as probable kickbacks and perks)

Spend spend spend and make the Defense Contractors $$$$ (as well as probable kickbacks and perks)
There's a recording of Biden talking to Poroshenko, I think, prior to Trumps inauguration, Biden is telling him to close down 'that' bank before Trump starts nosing around and puts two and two together.................then that phone call went down.....and the dems pounced, figuring they could oust Trump.

One of the most corrupt countries on the planet and virtually nobody took kick backs....yeah right.

Anyone notice the line of members of both houses, both parties, tripping over themselves going in person, giving assurances to Zelenskyy that the check is in the mail?

Idiot Trumpers are claiming Trump would end this war.

A war by the way which we are not fighting but only helping fund in support of an invaded nation.

Newsflash… the only way Trump could end it is by helping Russia win

And he likely would do that

Even if Trump supported the war, so what?
Let's be honest here. If I believed the obvious BS about WMDs then I might (probably would have) supported the invasion. So, anyone who considered the possibility of WMDs might initially think the forceful removal of those weapons would be a good idea. Now, I can go into all of the reasons AND FACTS - LOTS OF FACTS - why I didn't believe all of that crap but just to make it simple, let us realize that there were those who did believe it. Like you said: "So what?"
He didn't vote for it and that is the point.
That's right. That is the point. And you have stated it clearly.
...... NO ONE CAN DENY, TRUMP DID NOT VOTE FOR WAR.
There is a buffoon who does deny it but I'll only name him by his initials: Tony Two.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
There's a recording of Biden talking to Poroshenko, I think, prior to Trumps inauguration, Biden is telling him to close down 'that' bank before Trump starts nosing around and puts two and two together.................then that phone call went down.....and the dems pounced, figuring they could oust Trump.

One of the most corrupt countries on the planet and virtually nobody took kick backs....yeah right.

Anyone notice the line of members of both houses, both parties, tripping over themselves going in person, giving assurances to Zelenskyy that the check is in the mail?

Damn man, who took a shit in your head like that?

There was never a call like that from Biden and Trump trying to pressure Zelensky into “reciprocation” by investigating Bidens and DNC was on Trump, no one else. It was a corrupt act that deservingly earned him impeachment articles.

Last edited:

the most interesting part is 80% of all US citizens could not find Ukraine on a map prior to this impeachment. Truth be told Ukraine was the play ground for the democrats for years. In the money went from the US government, and out it went in democrats pocketbooks.
Really, that what was what the impeachment was about. Trump ruined their piggybank,

money went from the US government, and out it went in democrats pocketbooks

Like much of what you post thats just some partisan bullshit someone deposited in your head, it's not grounded in facts.

Money laundering is criminal and Republicans would be tripping over themselves sending criminal refferals if there was any evidence to back it.

Idiot Trumpers are claiming Trump would end this war.

A war by the way which we are not fighting but only helping fund in support of an invaded nation.

Newsflash… the only way Trump could end it is by helping Russia win

And he likely would do that
Can you explain why Biden and friends have been quietly negotiating to end the war?

Like much of what you post thats just some partisan bullshit someone deposited in your head, it's not grounded in facts.

Money laundering is criminal and Republicans would be tripping over themselves sending criminal refferals if there was any evidence to back it.
RFK jr. agrees with me

Ron Paul jr. as well

He was for the Iraq war. Now he lies about that. And the election steal and everything else. The election steal lie is treasonous.
All that Democrats have demonstrated is that to them, questioning elections is fine. But not fine when Republicans question them. The Iraq war cured many problems for the people of Iraq.

Is a fucking nutbag like you and has no serious evidence behind his assertive bullshit.

Maybe you have been spending a lot of time in your safe little nutbag bubble, but out here you are beclowing yourself.
Ron Paul jr. as well ?

Acknowledge that Trump did not vote for war. Thanks!

Forum List

Back