Who Was Really Born With A Silver Spoon In His Mouth?

Personally I find all 'call outs' on birth certificate, grades, colleges, etc., nonsense. Personally think the birth certificate is a non-issue, no doubt his mother was US citizen.

The rest? Brought up during campaign, ignored by electorate. The man won, decisively.

Concentrate on his record, he has one now.

Personally I find all 'call outs' on birth certificate, grades, colleges, etc., nonsense. Personally think the birth certificate is a non-issue, no doubt his mother was US citizen.

The rest? Brought up during campaign, ignored by electorate. The man won, decisively.

Concentrate on his record, he has one now.

And it's NOTHING as he portrayed in '07/'08.

He lied.

obamas mother left Lolo Soetoro becasue he had sold out and was an Oil co. exec. and liaison between the Indonesian gov. and the Uinon/Mobil Oil, he did well and provided well for his family. I guess obamas mom just couldn't stand not being poor enough to be able pretend to feel the pain of the pooer class....Barry certainly never starved, not even close and was well looked after.

obamas mother left Lolo Soetoro becasue he had sold out and was an Oil co. exec. and liaison for between the Indonesian gov. and did well and provided well for his family, I guess obamas mom just couldn't stand not being poor enough to be able pretend to feel the pain of the pooer class....Barry certainly never starved, not even close and was well looked after.

His Grandparents were very rich. And that's that.

obamas mother left Lolo Soetoro becasue he had sold out and was an Oil co. exec. and liaison between the Indonesian gov. and the Uinon/Mobil Oil, he did well and provided well for his family. I guess obamas mom just couldn't stand not being poor enough to be able pretend to feel the pain of the pooer class....Barry certainly never starved, not even close and was well looked after.

OIL !

the bastard

obamas mother left Lolo Soetoro becasue he had sold out and was an Oil co. exec. and liaison for between the Indonesian gov. and did well and provided well for his family, I guess obamas mom just couldn't stand not being poor enough to be able pretend to feel the pain of the pooer class....Barry certainly never starved, not even close and was well looked after.

Sorry, I'll need links. You too, Tragedy.

The left is so lazy

In 1970, with his financial situation improved by a new job in government relations at Union Oil Company...

No doubt the improved financial situation allowed little Barry better food choices

OMG, you are SO RIGHT!!! He was rolling in dough.

In 1970, with his financial situation improved by a new job in government relations[24] at Union Oil Company,[4][11][13] Soetoro moved his family two miles north to a rented house at 22 Taman Amir Hamzah Street in the Matraman Dalam neighborhood in the Pegangsaan administrative village of the Menteng subdistrict in Central Jakarta,[19][21] with a car replacing their motorcycle.[25]

A car! A house! Wowzers.

Granted they were not living up to the standards
that Papa Obama's family is in Kenya

but it is a start.....
----------------------------------

If Papa Obama gets four more
this might start to look really rich to Americans

a car, a house, a dog in every pot

Last edited:
The left is so lazy

In 1970, with his financial situation improved by a new job in government relations at Union Oil Company...

No doubt the improved financial situation allowed little Barry better food choices

In 1970, with his financial situation improved by a new job in government relations[24] at Union Oil Company,[4][11][13] Soetoro moved his family two miles north to a rented house at 22 Taman Amir Hamzah Street in the Matraman Dalam neighborhood in the Pegangsaan administrative village of the Menteng subdistrict in Central Jakarta,[19][21] with a car replacing their motorcycle.[25]

A car! A house! Wowzers.

Romney's dad was head of American Motors AND a Governor. I doubt Mitt suffered from a lack of luxuries.

Okay. Now: Compare that to Mr. Romney, and tell me it's comparable.

What am I saying. Of course you'll tell me it's comparable, what else can you do.

Keep on keeping on, Mr. Agenda.

The left is so lazy

A car! A house! Wowzers.

Romney's dad was head of American Motors AND a Governor. I doubt Mitt suffered from a lack of luxuries.

I figure Obama's grandparents are on a par with my maternal grandparents, may they rest in peace. They were comfortable. He was a NYLIC salesman, and he did very well, did a bit of investing. They helped my folks out at times.

But that's a world apart from the Romney's.

Okay. Now: Compare that to Mr. Romney, and tell me it's comparable.

What am I saying. Of course you'll tell me it's comparable, what else can you do.

Keep on keeping on, Mr. Agenda.

Mitt no doubt had a luxurious upbringing, his father handed him $45,000 at his wedding as DOWN PAYMENT for a house, 40 some years ago.

Ok so we elected a President who was "poor"
and had no real experience

we see where that got us

No doubt it is time to give the other guy a try

Obama isn't working

How rich?

$100 K?
A million $$$
Ten million?

Dazzle us with how much money they had

Forum List

Back