Who Was Really Born With A Silver Spoon In His Mouth?

[

I assume you agree that Jesus did not really say or mean all rich people

I think the bible is as real as Grimm's Fairy Tales, but Jesus was pretty explicite.

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to go to the Kingdom of God."

Now maybe if you got a really big needle and a really small camel.

Right, he does not say they are going to hell or
ALL

There is nothing of exclusion in the statement that says they can't ...

'Denial' is a lovely color on you. You should wear it more often.

obama has never been poor. He may not have been wildly wealthy, but he was never poor. Nevrtheless, he suffers from a sense of poverty that the born rich don't have. We'd be better off with someone generationally wealthy like a Kennedy or a Rockefeller than obama. Obama is bemused and blinded by the nation's wealth thinking it is his or at least at his disposal. That's the basis for his spending with wild abandon. The expensive vacations, the lavish parties, the guest lists of people who would never give him or his consort the time of day. He has to stuff as much of the national wealth into his pockets as he can as fast as he can. The really rich, the generationally wealthy aren't compelled to loot the treasury. We will be better off with Mitt Romney than the n'eer do well.

obama has never been poor. He may not have been wildly wealthy, but he was never poor. Nevrtheless, he suffers from a sense of poverty that the born rich don't have. We'd be better off with someone generationally wealthy like a Kennedy or a Rockefeller than obama. Obama is bemused and blinded by the nation's wealth thinking it is his or at least at his disposal. That's the basis for his spending with wild abandon. The expensive vacations, the lavish parties, the guest lists of people who would never give him or his consort the time of day. He has to stuff as much of the national wealth into his pockets as he can as fast as he can. The really rich, the generationally wealthy aren't compelled to loot the treasury. We will be better off with Mitt Romney than the n'eer do well.

I like it. Well said.

I like it. Well said.

Indeed

of course, his (Papa Obama) political thinking is poor ....

Last edited:

You are right Katz...

He sounds uppity to me

Good point

this should have been his campaign song
:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYcqToQzzGY]The Jeffersons Original Theme Song - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

You are right Katz...

He sounds uppity to me

You meant elitist.

You are right Katz...

He sounds uppity to me

and if he was a Republican black
liberals have derogatory names for them

You are right Katz...

He sounds uppity to me

You meant elitist.

Hard to say

liberals tend to push low expectations with minorities
it helps them to get votes

You are right Katz...

He sounds uppity to me

You meant elitist.

Excuse me....of course he is elitist

That is the rightwing term for uppity

You are right Katz...

He sounds uppity to me

You meant elitist.

Excuse me....of course he is elitist

That is the rightwing term for uppity

Actually you are the only one that used it

however, if you want we can find terms that liberals have used
for conservative blacks

Liberal radio talk show host John Sylvester

Radio host calls Rice ‘Aunt Jemima’

also referred to Powell as an “Uncle Tom”

We guess that is ok
because they are not the "right" kind of blacks

Last edited:
Looks like affirmative action works......

Just like the caste system in India
:doubt:

How many untouchables in India have become president?

You have to look at it the correct way

who was pushed out of the way for Papa Obama because of affirmative action
that could have been President

Besides

K. R. Narayanan Dies at 85; 'Untouchable' India President

Never ask a question you don't know the answer to
Of course, we are use to you not knowing what you are talking about

Last edited:

You are right Katz...

He sounds uppity to me

I don't think 'consort' means what he thinks it means.

Just like the caste system in India
:doubt:

How many untouchables in India have become president?

You have to look at it the correct way

who was pushed out of the way for Papa Obama because of affirmative action
that could have been President

Besides

K. R. Narayanan Dies at 85; 'Untouchable' India President

Never ask a question you don't know the answer to
Of course, we are use to not knowing what you are talking about

If you want to lay the burden of affirmative action on Obama then you have a perfect example of how effective affirmative action is in this country

Forum List

Back