🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who Was Really Born With A Silver Spoon In His Mouth?

obama has never been poor. He may not have been wildly wealthy, but he was never poor. Nevrtheless, he suffers from a sense of poverty that the born rich don't have. We'd be better off with someone generationally wealthy like a Kennedy or a Rockefeller than obama. Obama is bemused and blinded by the nation's wealth thinking it is his or at least at his disposal. That's the basis for his spending with wild abandon. The expensive vacations, the lavish parties, the guest lists of people who would never give him or his consort the time of day. He has to stuff as much of the national wealth into his pockets as he can as fast as he can. The really rich, the generationally wealthy aren't compelled to loot the treasury. We will be better off with Mitt Romney than the n'eer do well.

Hey look at the bright side Lady Michelle's Spain vacation
only cost the US taxpayer $467,585

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
there is nothing wrong with not wanting to be represented by an person who has NO IDEA what your problems are like.

Funny that didn't stop folks from voting for OL'Hope and Change Barry. A guy who has never held a real job in his entire life. A guy who could care less what any of us pay to live.

I think OL'Mitt will be a much better Prez than Barry Boy. At least Mitt knows how to earn a living.

Romney's father was the head of American Motors, and a Governor. Romney claims HIS FATHER grew up poor, he obviously had a comfortable upbringing himself:

Mitt Romney fact check - mcall.com

His father 'loaned' him $45,000 when he got married, decades ago, as a DOWN PAYMENT on a house. Romney was born wealthy, and Obama's grandparents who raised him were well off also.

How many untouchables in India have become president?

You have to look at it the correct way

who was pushed out of the way for Papa Obama because of affirmative action
that could have been President

:eusa_whistle:

Besides

K. R. Narayanan Dies at 85; 'Untouchable' India President

Never ask a question you don't know the answer to
Of course, we are use to you not knowing what you are talking about

If you want to lay the burden of affirmative action on Obama then you have a perfect example of how effective affirmative action is in this country

Effective?

even with low expectations
your postings can look good

Last edited:
Don't worry Papa Obama and Lady Michelle
are spending enough taxpayer money on themselves to
make up for a couple of generations

If if makes you feel better, we can just consider it a form
of reparations

Last edited:
Am doing a lot of reading. Unless the maternal g's won the lotto? I'm not seeing them as wealthy, or even comfortably well-off. They were middle class people.

President Obama's Mother and Grandparents lived in Ponca City, Oklahoma in Early 1950's - a knol by Hugh Pickens

His grandfather began a successful hardware store, the couple retired to Hawaii.

In fact, I've not seen anything about a hardware store. After he served, he was a salesman of carpet and furniture.

The Dunhams then moved to Honolulu, Hawaii, where Stanley found a better furniture store opportunity, and Madelyn started working at the Bank of Hawaii in 1960, and was promoted as one of the first female bank vice presidents in 1970.[16][17] In 1970s Honolulu, both women and the minority white population were routinely the target of discrimination.[18]

Last edited:
Democrats spent half a century promoting the phony "camelot" legacy and defending the drunken and degenerate Kennedy family and now they want to portray Barry Hussein as the log cabin candidate? Actually it seems that nobody can find any record of his mother's stay in a Hawaii hospital so Barry may well have been born in Indonesia's version of a log cabin, a mud hut.

Barack Obama's maternal grandmother was born in 1922 and died on November 2, 2008.[33] She was a bank vice president in Hawaii. Obama said that when he was a child, his grandmother "read me the opening lines of the Declaration of Independence and told me about the men and women who marched for equality because they believed those words put to paper two centuries ago should mean something."[11] According to Barack Obama's Dreams from My Father,[34] his great-grandmother Leona McCurry was part Native American, which Obama believed Leona held as a "source of considerable shame" and "blanched whenever someone mentioned the subject and hoped to carry the secret to her grave"; whereas McCurry's daughter (Obama's maternal grandmother) "would turn her head in profile to show off her beaked nose, which along with a pair of jet-black eyes, was offered as proof of Cherokee blood."[35] To date, no concrete evidence has surfaced of Cherokee heritage. Obama's maternal heritage consists mostly of English ancestry, with much smaller amounts of German, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Swiss, and French ancestry.[3]

His grandmother was VP of a bank, not as wealthy as Romney by any means, but not poor. And is was actually a furniture store his grandfather owned.

True. But thats the point. We are NOT at the same place. We have LESS people in the workforce. That is where the fuzzy math is. Not a less percentage of people...if that were the case, then yes, population growth is a factor. But no...we have LESS people...an actual number....LESS people in the workforce.

But that's simply not true. The population is still growing.

Conversely, Romney has never been about creating jobs, he's been about making the rich richer.

He was about success for his company. The way they made money was by buying failing business models and turning them around. Without Bain, those jobs would have been l;ost anyway. With Bain, many were saved. You do not understand what Bain did....despitre my explaining it. Which means the truth hurts, so you refuse to acknowledge it.

What I understand is that Bain destroyed a lot of good paying manufacturing jobs and created a few minimum wage McJobs with no benefits. Why you think this is a good thing is beyond me.

You do realize that McJob holder is going to get food stamps, Section 8 and MedicAid, and he's more likely to vote for a Democrat, don't you?

But Mitt Got his Car Elevator, and that's the important thing to some people... :eusa_whistle:

A guy who says "I like to be able to fire people" isn't going to instill a lot of confidence that he cares about Joe going to his thankless job every day...

The fact that you are one of the few that still plays on that "taken completely out of context" line sopeaks volumes. If you spent the time to hear what he was speaking about, you would never refer to that line. Reade up on it. He was talking about venodrs that do not live up to their promises and expectations. He made it clear that he would have no problem eliminating a vendor if they did not service him as they promised they would

I heard the whole speech. And frankly, it's typical Romney when he's talking to his fellow rich douchebags. He's got money, he can push people around.

The fact is, even in "context", it's silly. Most of us get health coverage through our employers, who for the most part, don't give a fuck if we live or die, as long as we aren't doing the latter on the clock.

Barack Obama's maternal grandmother was born in 1922 and died on November 2, 2008.[33] She was a bank vice president in Hawaii. Obama said that when he was a child, his grandmother "read me the opening lines of the Declaration of Independence and told me about the men and women who marched for equality because they believed those words put to paper two centuries ago should mean something."[11] According to Barack Obama's Dreams from My Father,[34] his great-grandmother Leona McCurry was part Native American, which Obama believed Leona held as a "source of considerable shame" and "blanched whenever someone mentioned the subject and hoped to carry the secret to her grave"; whereas McCurry's daughter (Obama's maternal grandmother) "would turn her head in profile to show off her beaked nose, which along with a pair of jet-black eyes, was offered as proof of Cherokee blood."[35] To date, no concrete evidence has surfaced of Cherokee heritage. Obama's maternal heritage consists mostly of English ancestry, with much smaller amounts of German, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Swiss, and French ancestry.[3]

His grandmother was VP of a bank, not as wealthy as Romney by any means, but not poor. And is was actually a furniture store his grandfather owned.

I need verification of said ownership. Highest position I've seen so far is that he managed one of the stores he worked at, and that was in Hawaii, so no; they didn't sell the store and retire.

Am doing a lot of reading. Unless the maternal g's won the lotto? I'm not seeing them as wealthy, or even comfortably well-off. They were middle class people.

President Obama's Mother and Grandparents lived in Ponca City, Oklahoma in Early 1950's - a knol by Hugh Pickens

His grandfather began a successful hardware store, the couple retired to Hawaii.

In fact, I've not seen anything about a hardware store. After he served, he was a salesman of carpet and furniture.

The Dunhams then moved to Honolulu, Hawaii, where Stanley found a better furniture store opportunity, and Madelyn started working at the Bank of Hawaii in 1960, and was promoted as one of the first female bank vice presidents in 1970.[16][17] In 1970s Honolulu, both women and the minority white population were routinely the target of discrimination.[18]

Correct, the Dunhams retired to Hawaii, they were not wealthy like the Romney clan, but not poor either.

Correct, the Dunhams retired to Hawaii, they were not wealthy like the Romney clan, but not poor either.

There was no retirement. They moved there and got jobs. NO retirement involved.

Democrats spent half a century promoting the phony "camelot" legacy and defending the drunken and degenerate Kennedy family and now they want to portray Barry Hussein as the log cabin candidate? Actually it seems that nobody can find any record of his mother's stay in a Hawaii hospital so Barry may well have been born in Indonesia's version of a log cabin, a mud hut.

Get your story straight......Barry was born in Kenya not Indonesia

Indonesia is where he ate dogs and learned his commie Marxist ways while changing his name to Soetorro and embracing Islam

There was no retirement. They moved there and got jobs. NO retirement involved.

They were hardworking, decent people by ANY standards.

Get your story straight......Barry was born in Kenya not Indonesia

Indonesia is where he ate dogs and learned his commie Marxist ways while changing his name to Soetorro and embracing Islam

And where is his mother's passport? :lol:

Really

you think the left would like this ad
it plays up most of their " identity " politics

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2CaBR3z85c]Imagine Spot 1 - Rejected by NBC and CNN - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back