🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who was the worst political scoundrel in American History?

Who was the worst political scoundrel in American History?​

There was this one guy who blew off a pandemic as a hoax and allowed a killer virus to gain a strong foothold in America, resulting in more than a million American lives lost.

This same guy could not handle losing an election and fomented an insurrection in an attempt to stay in power. He even stole $250 million from his true believers and gave it to his friends and himself.

He also created a fake "university" to steal the life savings of the elderly. That was finally shut down. And he had a fake charitable organization which was so fraudulent it was also shut down by the government. He had another organization which was fined for fraud.

This guy put together the most criminal administration in modern times. Several of his "best people" were jailed or forced to resign due to their crimes and scandalous behavior. He pardoned his chief of staff for stealing $15 million from gullible donors for a fake wall.

I could go on.

There was this one guy who blew off a pandemic as a hoax and allowed a killer virus to gain a strong foothold in America, resulting in more than a million American lives lost.

This same guy could not handle losing an election and fomented an insurrection in an attempt to stay in power. He even stole $250 million from his true believers and gave it to his friends and himself.

He also created a fake "university" to steal the life savings of the elderly. That was finally shut down. And he had a fake charitable organization which was so fraudulent it was also shut down by the government. He had another organization which was fined for fraud.

This guy put together the most criminal administration in modern times. Several of his "best people" were jailed or forced to resign due to their crimes and scandalous behavior. He pardoned his chief of staff for stealing $15 million from gullible donors for a fake wall.

I could go on.
How did we all know you were going to say Trump?

I lived through Kennedy, LBJ. Nixon, Ford yada yada. Biden is hands down the worst ever. He is the most unfit and blatantly remarkably unfit president ever. Why did you vote for him? (PS: don't blame Trump. This is on YOU.)

Joe biden is sure making the effort..........I don't think any other democrat President ever sold the country to China....

I lived through Kennedy, LBJ. Nixon, Ford yada yada. Biden is hands down the worst ever. He is the most unfit and blatantly remarkably unfit president ever. Why did you vote for him? (PS: don't blame Trump. This is on YOU.)
You said scoundrel... not the most unfit.
In the late 1800s/early 1900s the United States had a LOT of Presidents that were placed there by big money - probably the worst of all was Harding. Then you had Hoover, Tyler, Buchanan. Etc.

Biden, I thought would probably go down as a "ghost" President. Meaning forgotten.
That is not going to happen. He will certainly be one of the worst, but more due to his cognitive decline where he is essentially a robot programmed by his staff.

anyone on this list!

Fu97KKcWcAACIjm

History goes back a long ways. Indications are that Civil War General and president U.S. Grant's administration was the most corrupt in history. Generations of "historians" have done their best to rehabilitate Grant's administration and their efforts worked pretty well.
I'll take a corrupt administration over one enforcing its irrational ideals any day of the week. Unfortunately the Biden administration is both.

So what? I like to debate and I like to challenge dumb ass conservatives more than dumbass progressives. HS nothing to do with who I support politically
You don't show that you support the least government possible with your actions.

That's what.

Trump instigated a riot on the Capitol building while it was in session and attempted to steal an election. He also was impeached twice.

No one comes close to Trump. Worst ever.
Trump did not instigate jan 6, it was instigated by the FBI, Pelosi, and antifa. How exactly do the words "peacefully and patriotically" instigate a riot? Why did Pelosi and the DC mayor refuse national guard troops when offered by Trump? Why is Ray Epps still walking free while innocent observers have been in jail for months? Why did the capital cop who murdered Ashli Babbett not get charged and indicted?

Last edited:

I could go on.
Fauci was not president.

Trump, Jackson, Nixon.

Trump is the worst bar none who be under more indictments then most Mafia crime bosses.

Forum List

Back