🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who was the worst political scoundrel in American History?

I lived through Kennedy, LBJ. Nixon, Ford yada yada. Biden is hands down the worst ever. He is the most unfit and blatantly remarkably unfit president ever. Why did you vote for him? (PS: don't blame Trump. This is on YOU.)

Let me tell you 100% who the worst political scoundrel was, and still is------------------------>whomever controlled the DNC for the 2020 election! They singlehandedly DENIED other Democrats the nod to carry the banner, and pushed many of them into COLLUSION when Biden was far, far, behind to basically fix the end of the primaries. Most of us may not agree with what the rest of their candidates were spouting, but at least they were competent.

Instead, they foisted upon the Democratic party, and the country; a person who most people see as totally befuddled. It is plainly obvious to any person who knows history, that this guy is not in control of the country, his policy writers who are unelected officials are! We all point at Biden, don't we. But the fact is, it is people who we don't even know their names who are doing/did this. Sure, we think they are under Joe's command, but the exact opposite is true...........they tell Joe what to do.

Always remember that without the head(s) of the DNC, never woulda been Russia/Russia/Russia, 2 impeachments for little or no cause, no Mueller, and no Joe winning the DNC nod. Never would have happened without that approval from on high. If that is not a scoundrel(s), I do not know who/whom is! And guess what! So far, they have gotten away with it.

Forum List

Back