🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who was the worst political scoundrel in American History?

How can you possibly do any thing, or make any decision, without first educating yourself? And automatically dismissing information is not a substitute.
I have educated myself. That's how I know the stuff you post is utter bullshit. I've seen it a thousand times. Nothing leftists spew in here is new.

I lived through Kennedy, LBJ. Nixon, Ford yada yada. Biden is hands down the worst ever. He is the most unfit and blatantly remarkably unfit president ever. Why did you vote for him? (PS: don't blame Trump. This is on YOU.)

Wilson, FDR, Obama.

The left's pitiful knowledge of history is on full display here.

The Bush's and their entire criminal family gang.
Jimmy Carter for a total lack of ability to govern a country.
Dumb Drumpf - for playing everything into the hands of Lefties&libs. Actually being their greatest asset.

Were you even born before the Carter years?

simple, because all you ever post are far left talking points. If you actually researched these issues you would see that the left is filling your head with horseshit.
Says far right talking point fishy. That is the only direction to which he can swim. A TDS fish.

There have been so many....

Andrew Jackson comes to mind, being "father of the Democratic Party" and yet pushed a bill to forcibly relocate Native Americans pending genocide.

George H.W. Bush, CIA director before he was ever president. Father of the New World Order, the largest and most organized crime syndicate the world has ever known Someone who would've been president 7 years early if the president he worked under had actually died due to an assassination attempt. What a surprise.

George "Dubya" Bush, retarded son of aforementioned CIA operative-turned-president. Its sickening to think he may have actually known 9/11 was coming and had the Patriot Act already drafted for when it did. Certainly helped facilitate his dad's New World Order control with that whether he knew it or not. Another big surprise (not).

George Washington, father of our great Republic. Champion of our revolution against British tyrants...and also a ruthless, dishonest land-grabber. I was very surprised.myself....but around 12 years ago I was reading through old accounts and records maintained by the Historical Society of the town I was living in. Apparently in that town in the mid 1700's an Irishman owned a plantation and ran the largest trading post in the New World using mules, canoes and even employing Native Americans. He owned and used.the land and boosted the local economy since George Washington was a baby. But suddenly George came along and simply laid claim to land which has been used by this guy for decades. GW sued the Irishman and won. With all his connections in the Masonic network of judges, politicians and military circles....again, WHAT A SURPRISE. Two weeks later the Irishman committed suicide....or did he? I wonder. That Masonic network would surely have you believe it. Anyway, yeah....George Washington. Father of our country, elevated to a near godlike status actually did shit like that in his spare time. Guess what. Not long after that land was stolen from the Irishman, an ironworks was built right there. That was probably the whole plan from the beginning and marked a veiled act of Eminent Domain before it was a thing in this country. Kind of sounds like something the New World Order would do today.

Woodrow Wilson: Signed bills into law that allowed foreign investors to literally own our country. However, there is evidence that he was at least partly coerced into it by other parties.

Richard Nixon: Forget Watergate. Nixon officially opened the door to trading with China in 1970. Today China practically owns us, or at least we have a co-dependent relationship with them that we can't easily get out of. In addition to the economic control that this eventually gave China and also opened the door to them influencing our culture through the media, and helping to introduce destructive, divisive ideas into our cultures. Regardless of whether they are doing business with capitalists, the Chinese have not ceased to be malignant communists, and our current administration seems to have no qualms with doing business with them and giving them our jobs. Thanks Woodrow, Nixon, Bill, Barack and Joe....and all the George's. You guys are all-American.

John McCain: A RINO hiding in a Trojan Horse. Ran against Obama in '08....sound like a credible, benefic choice for awhile...until suddenly he started saying wacky things a few weeks before the election that were not in keeping with his posture just a few weeks before. All eyes shifted to Obama and it was a landslide. And was supposed to be since Day 1 thanks to Mr. McCain. Soon McCain also endorsed Obamacare when he had stated that he was against it. Hailed as a hero on foreign soil. Clearly a traitor on American soil.

Jeri Ryan: Not a politician, but the wife of one. FYI, she was the actress who played Seven-of-Nine on the sci-fi series Star Trek: Voyager. She was married to Jack Ryan who ran against Obama for a seat in the Illinois legislature. A short time before that election, she suddenly publicly accused her husband of deviant sexual behavior and perversity, which guaranteed Obama's win there and springboarded him towards the presidency. Obama was a guaranteed winner above and beyond the election process. He was forced on us and we didnt even know it. What's important to realize is that this was a GROUP EFFORT of scoundrels that even included Hollywood. It was almost like a CIA operation.

Anyway, so many scoundrels so little time.

Says far right talking point fishy. That is the only direction to which he can swim. A TDS fish.
wrong, I post facts, and have no compunction about posting negative truths about the GOP or conservatives. you however, cannot say a single negative thing about senile joe and the dems even if you know it to be true. how does it feel to be a brainwashed tool of the left? A useful idiot as they call you.

Forum List

Back