🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who was the worst political scoundrel in American History?

I lived through Kennedy, LBJ. Nixon, Ford yada yada. Biden is hands down the worst ever. He is the most unfit and blatantly remarkably unfit president ever. Why did you vote for him? (PS: don't blame Trump. This is on YOU.)
Biden is doing a great job! He got 6 major pieces of legislation pushed thru before the scumbags to over the House.

Biden is doing a great job! He got 6 major pieces of legislation pushed thru before the scumbags to over the House.
Six nation destroying pieces of legislation. Glad you like people suffering under the globalist policies enacted.

No they didn’t. If you mean did they have valid business interests, yes. But they worked to America’s advantage, and we were the better for it.

Right now, I am sitting in a diner, and everyone - including the waiters - are yabbering away in Spanish. The only English-speaking couple were over 60, as am I. It doesn’t bode well for the future.
Ivanka getting her products licensed in China is for Americas advantage?! Ok!!

Sorry but people speaking Spanish around you in a diner does not mean our country is destroyed.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
So, no answer. Thanks for nothing.
You got an answer. I'm not playing the you must prove everything to right wingers but right wingers don't have to prove anything game. Trump was and is a fascist.

I lived through Kennedy, LBJ. Nixon, Ford yada yada. Biden is hands down the worst ever. He is the most unfit and blatantly remarkably unfit president ever. Why did you vote for him? (PS: don't blame Trump. This is on YOU.)
Abraham Lincoln.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Adam Schiff will fall at Katie Porter's feet in the CA Senate race and be retired into obscurity
And when Katie Porter comes to the Senate, it will be the republicans worst nightmare.

You got an answer. I'm not playing the you must prove everything to right wingers but right wingers don't have to prove anything game. Trump was and is a fascist.
The government you support has political prisoners. It mandated vaccines and were joined by corporations (threatening job loss) and the media cheered it on. That is textbook fascism.

Really? A couple years ago when the nation was vastly better in every measurable way, you people were claiming we were practically going to world war and being taken over by a fascist, xenophobe dictator!

That is your measure? That for the minute the power is still on and the internet working?
The nation was not better due to trumps punk ass. Trump rode on Obamas work which you racists refused to give him credit for. But when the bloated white man got in, you gave him credit for turning the economy around in less than a month. Trump was and is a fascist who wants to be a dictator.

The government you support has political prisoners. It mandated vaccines and were joined by corporations (threatening job loss) and the media cheered it on. That is textbook fascism.
Noone of that happened. You support a government that mandates that we stand for a song, what books we read, what's taught in school, who we can marry, tha pregnant women must give birt to a child no matter what, plus increased police and military power.

THAT, is fascism.

Forum List

Back