🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who was the worst political scoundrel in American History?

Trump is the greatest president we ever had. If we could name him Emperor we would be better off than electing any, ANY, democrat. It would solve the problem of ever having another democrat in office.
“Name him Emperor”

Nuff said

You’re fukkin nutz

I lived through Kennedy, LBJ. Nixon, Ford yada yada. Biden is hands down the worst ever. He is the most unfit and blatantly remarkably unfit president ever. Why did you vote for him? (PS: don't blame Trump. This is on YOU.)
What policies has he put forth that other Democrats would not have?

Trump is the greatest president we ever had. If we could name him Emperor we would be better off than electing any, ANY, democrat. It would solve the problem of ever having another democrat in office.
For sure hands down the best president sense kennedy,the greatest potus of the 20th century.

What did Trump do that was fascist? Did he arrest political opponents? Did he mandate the vaccine? You lose and do not forget about inflation. People are spending their savings. I know that must be what you want. So, how did you get as stupid as you are?
:thankusmile: You and evil breath owned the shills ass and took him to school.:yes_text12:

The Biden Family, led by the President, is under investigation for taking millions in bribes to side with the Communists against their own country. You can’t get much worse than that.

Really? A couple years ago when the nation was vastly better in every measurable way, you people were claiming we were practically going to world war and being taken over by a fascist, xenophobe dictator!
I don’t know who “you people” are but that certainly wasn’t me

The Biden Family, led by the President, is under investigation for taking millions in bribes to side with the Communists against their own country. You can’t get much worse than that.
Uhhhh didn’t the trumps do that for 4 years?

Uhhhh didn’t the trumps do that for 4 years?
No they didn’t. If you mean did they have valid business interests, yes. But they worked to America’s advantage, and we were the better for it.

Right now, I am sitting in a diner, and everyone - including the waiters - are yabbering away in Spanish. The only English-speaking couple were over 60, as am I. It doesn’t bode well for the future.

Really? Worse than Huey Long - Louisiana's Kingfish? Nah, don't think so.
Many movies and documentaries have been made and books written about Long like All the King's Men, Kingfish, and even a Ken Burns documentary.

About all Sickles had was a biography called Sickles the Incredible.

The book is excellent and would be a easy screenplay......I have a 1st edition copy......Unlike many such biographies it does not overly dwell on his CW service.

OIP.QcwM0vwajQIqFF-AhSjggwAAAA

So I don’t want him to finish destroying the country via his “transformation.” I want a pro-American president.
He isn’t destroying the country he is barely doing anything. Stop being so dramatic

He isn’t destroying the country he is barely doing anything. Stop being so dramatic
He’s welcoming in as many illegals as possible, pushing for policies that will keep inflation high, working to convince Democrats that those of us who disagree with the liberal position are “threats to democracy,” and siccing the government on his political opponents. Stop being so blind.

Forum List

Back