Who was the worst traitor in U.S. history?

I don't run from a fucking thing.

Oh, sorry. I guess you just crawl away on your belly like a beaten dog, the way the confederate traitors finally had to. It was laudable that the average foot soldier from the South was shown respect and given a second chance. It was well-intentioned but perhaps overly magnanimous that the leaders of the traitorous rebellion for the most part did not end up with longer necks.

Keep crawling until you find someone who will buy your revisionist bullshit, wannabe-reb.

So you're now down to nothing but personal attacks?:lol:

I've been places you've only seen in movies, kitten. Hope you get over whatever's ailing you and have a good day. :)

If there are people in here who have a SHRED of honesty and objectivity, the OBVIOUS answer to the question is.............

The worst traitor in U.S. history is BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.

He should be immediately arrested and charged with treason and sedition, along with most of his staff and cabinet.

I don't run from a fucking thing.

Oh, sorry. I guess you just crawl away on your belly like a beaten dog, the way the confederate traitors finally had to. It was laudable that the average foot soldier from the South was shown respect and given a second chance. It was well-intentioned but perhaps overly magnanimous that the leaders of the traitorous rebellion for the most part did not end up with longer necks.

Keep crawling until you find someone who will buy your revisionist bullshit, wannabe-reb.

So you're now down to nothing but personal attacks?:lol:

I've been places you've only seen in movies...

I've never seen 'Earnest Goes to Drunken, Ignorant, Bitter Revisionist Picnic," so maybe I haven't seen those places you've been, champ.

If there are people in here who have a SHRED of honesty and objectivity, the OBVIOUS answer to the question is.............

He should be immediately arrested and charged with treason and sedition, along with most of his staff and cabinet.
On what, specific, charges? If you think he's guilty of treason, you should be able to provide the Constitutionally required evidence for conviction on the charge.

On what, specific, charges? If you think he's guilty of treason, you should be able to provide the Constitutionally required evidence for conviction on the charge.

"Impeach Obama for violation of 18 U.S. Code § 875."

Good luck finding any Democrats with enough integrity to vote to impeach the traitor. They would rather see this country collapse than do anything that would reflect negatively on their party.

Good luck finding any Democrats with enough integrity to vote to impeach the traitor. They would rather see this country collapse than do anything that would reflect negatively on their party.

Agreed.

And another good reason to terminate political parties.

ODS rots both the brain and the soul, as the ODS kooks on this thread illustrate. Look at them here, the way they insist on flaunting their deviant lifestyle in everyone's faces. Now, I have no trouble with whatever perversions the ODS kooks enjoy amongst themselves, but they need to keep it among themselves.

He asked for specifics, I gave him specifics. Obama is guilty of the felony of interstate extortion for the "Operation Choke Point" conspiracy that black mailed legal businesses conducting business with other legal businesses who were targeted enemies of the Obama criminal gang. Specifically ammunition manufacturers.

Obama is absolutely guilty.

ODS rots both the brain and the soul, as the ODS kooks on this thread illustrate. Look at them here, the way they insist on flaunting their deviant lifestyle in everyone's faces. Now, I have no trouble with whatever perversions the ODS kooks enjoy amongst themselves, but they need to keep it among themselves.

I couldn't understand you. Try taking Obama's cock out of your mouth and then repeat your statement.

Agreed.

That in itself would be a violation of the Constitution. No getting around the fact that voters have to be informed and responsible. If the majority of citizens are too stupid to understand that and/or too lazy to give a shit, then we have only ourselves to blame.

Limbaugh claims Democrats are goading Republicans to impeach Obama because Democrats believe impeachment will come back to bite Republicans. In any case, impeachment is not a legal process, impeachment is a political process no law need be broken. The Court has said, however, impeachment must follow the Constitutional procedure.
Republicans own the House, they have the votes to impeach Obama tomorrow. Are Republican afraid to impeach Obama because it will hurt Republicans? Is impeachment talk just more political bravado talk?

Agreed.

That in itself would be a violation of the Constitution. No getting around the fact that voters have to be informed and responsible. If the majority of citizens are too stupid to understand that and/or too lazy to give a shit, then we have only ourselves to blame.

The framers never wanted political parties and the Constitution was not written with political parties in mind. Madison believed there were so many factions that they would cancel each other, but the irony is that political parties grew over the ratification of the Constitution. The Constitution also made multiple parties difficult.

Limbaugh claims Democrats are goading Republicans to impeach Obama because Democrats believe impeachment will come back to bite Republicans. In any case, impeachment is not a legal process, impeachment is a political process no law need be broken. The Court has said, however, impeachment must follow the Constitutional procedure.
Republicans own the House, they have the votes to impeach Obama tomorrow. Are Republican afraid to impeach Obama because it will hurt Republicans? Is impeachment talk just more political bravado talk?

I think they will wait until February, when they control both the House AND the Senate. Impeachement without a conviction is worthless.

And we ALL KNOW that Obama could rape and murder a small boy on national TV, not a single democrat in the Senate (or on USMB) would support removing him from office. democrat hold party above all. The party of sociopaths will not follow laws and have zero integrity.

I think they will wait until February, when they control both the House AND the Senate. Impeachement without a conviction is worthless.

And we ALL KNOW that Obama could rape and murder a small boy on national TV, not a single democrat in the Senate (or on USMB) would support removing him from office. democrat hold party above all. The party of sociopaths will not follow laws and have zero integrity.

The people choose the president and not the Congress. To impeach a president, the people elected, the crime should be of something of vital importance, insanity, treason not mistakes or policy the opposing party doesn't approve.
The real judges in an impeachment are the people, the voters, and it might not be a wise move on the Republican's part to impeach Obama, and Republicans know it. If congress believes Obama is doing a bad job that's up to the voter's, not the Congress. In short, Congress would be taking away from the people their choice for president, because the Congress doesn't approve of the voter's choice.
But talk of impeachment is easy and no president has been removed by the process, yet a number of times there has been talk of impeachment and nothing.

The people choose the president and not the Congress.

You should huff less spray paint.

Who do you think "chooses" congress, if not the people?

To impeach a president, the people elected, the crime should be of something of vital importance, insanity, treason not mistakes or policy the opposing party doesn't approve.

I realize that the democratic party is dedicated to the revocation of the United States Constitution in favor of dictatorship; but until you succeed in your quest, impeachment will be for high crimes and misdemeanor.

Obama is guilty of both. Obama is the most corrupt POTUS in history, and in reality runs a criminal mob, rather than an administration.

The real judges in an impeachment are the people, the voters, and it might not be a wise move on the Republican's part to impeach Obama, and Republicans know it. If congress believes Obama is doing a bad job that's up to the voter's, not the Congress. In short, Congress would be taking away from the people their choice for president, because the Congress doesn't approve of the voter's choice.

I realize that you have no knowledge of the American Republic, you are a democrat after all. Ignorance is the foundation of your party.

But the judges in an impeachment are the justices of the supreme court, with the Chief Justice acting as trial judge.

But talk of impeachment is easy and no president has been removed by the process, yet a number of times there has been talk of impeachment and nothing.

Here are a couple of facts. first, no president in history has as openly violated laws as Obama. He obviously believes laws are for the peasants, and he is above them. A belief that you clearly share.

In my sig I list federal law that Obama has broken, and is irrefutably proven. So congress has high crimes to charge the crook with. When the Republican Senate is sworn in next January, the prospect of removing Obama from office becomes a reality.

Reasons to NOT impeach are political fall out. The media is mostly just part of the democratic party. NBC, CBS, ABC, and CNN are just extensions of the DNC. The little Goebbels of the media will engage in demagoguery without restraint. Removing Obama will only serve to put Biden in office.And lastly, the GOP will control the Senate, but a 2/3rds majority is needed for conviction, as I said, there is no such thing as a democrat with integrity, so the only way the dims will go along is if the political pressure makes it unavoidable.

Reasons to impeach are that the process will drive home the depth of the criminal acts of this administration. Obama is more Mafia Don than he is president. Impeachment will result in Eric Holder going to prison, regardless of the outcome with Obama. Holder will be exposed and there will be no choice but to prosecute Obama's Shock Collar. The criminal use of the IRS dragged before the nation every day will make it more difficult for the IRS to enforce the ACA. A competent impeachment will ensure the democrat lose in 2016.

Here are a couple of facts. first, no president in history has as openly violated laws as Obama.

Actually Thomas Jefferson openly violated many himself, and then of course Abraham Lincoln, the first Republican President, violated nearly all of them.

He obviously believes laws are for the peasants, and he is above them. A belief that you clearly share.

This description fits every Republican President as well as most politicians who ever existed in the U.S. Obama isn't anything special.

Here are a couple of facts. first, no president in history has as openly violated laws as Obama.

Actually Thomas Jefferson openly violated many himself, and then of course Abraham Lincoln, the first Republican President, violated nearly all of them.

He obviously believes laws are for the peasants, and he is above them. A belief that you clearly share.

This description fits every Republican President as well as most politicians who ever existed in the U.S. Obama isn't anything special.
Bullshit. Obama doesn't just do things that are Constitutionally questionable, he flat out violates it and he does it often. It's one scandal after another, and the only reason the "scandals" are called scandals instead of crimes is because they stonewall the investigations. They wouldn't be able to stonewall them if they didn't have a majority in the Senate, which is very likely to change in November.

While one can argue that Jefferson violated his Republican priceless, the claim is he broke laws is a bit of a stretch.

Lincoln is a different story, though I hold that Obama has abused his authority even to a greater extent than Lincoln did.

That is like saying that a petty criminal is no different than a mob boss. Obama has taken the imperial presidency to levels never seen before.

The people choose the president and not the Congress.

You should huff less spray paint.

Who do you think "chooses" congress, if not the people?

To impeach a president, the people elected, the crime should be of something of vital importance, insanity, treason not mistakes or policy the opposing party doesn't approve.

I realize that the democratic party is dedicated to the revocation of the United States Constitution in favor of dictatorship; but until you succeed in your quest, impeachment will be for high crimes and misdemeanor.

Obama is guilty of both. Obama is the most corrupt POTUS in history, and in reality runs a criminal mob, rather than an administration.

I realize that you have no knowledge of the American Republic, you are a democrat after all. Ignorance is the foundation of your party.

But the judges in an impeachment are the justices of the supreme court, with the Chief Justice acting as trial judge.

Here are a couple of facts. first, no president in history has as openly violated laws as Obama. He obviously believes laws are for the peasants, and he is above them. A belief that you clearly share.

In my sig I list federal law that Obama has broken, and is irrefutably proven. So congress has high crimes to charge the crook with. When the Republican Senate is sworn in next January, the prospect of removing Obama from office becomes a reality.

Reasons to NOT impeach are political fall out. The media is mostly just part of the democratic party. NBC, CBS, ABC, and CNN are just extensions of the DNC. The little Goebbels of the media will engage in demagoguery without restraint. Removing Obama will only serve to put Biden in office.And lastly, the GOP will control the Senate, but a 2/3rds majority is needed for conviction, as I said, there is no such thing as a democrat with integrity, so the only way the dims will go along is if the political pressure makes it unavoidable.

Reasons to impeach are that the process will drive home the depth of the criminal acts of this administration. Obama is more Mafia Don than he is president. Impeachment will result in Eric Holder going to prison, regardless of the outcome with Obama. Holder will be exposed and there will be no choice but to prosecute Obama's Shock Collar. The criminal use of the IRS dragged before the nation every day will make it more difficult for the IRS to enforce the ACA. A competent impeachment will ensure the democrat lose in 2016.

All opinion.
Any president that has been labeled a "strong president" has been accused of violating the Constitution, the laws of the land, and not eating his veggies. History books list the transgressions of these strong presidents, and none have ever been removed by the impeachment process. But an impeachment question for you, what is a "high crime?" Where in American law books do we find high crime?

Forum List

Back