🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

I honestly don't remember Trump saying it.

Don't you remember Trump throwing an absolute hissy fit, demanding Obama's birth certificate was inadequate, eventually prompting the state of Hawaii to make the unprecedented move of releasing a certified copy of the "long form"?

I do however remember Hillary bringing it up when she was running for the nomination against him.
so, now we are supposed to think that Hillary is a liar after the last few months of you all telling us she was the Virgin Mary?

She's a stupid kvnt, what do you expect?

Obama believed it. He started it.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg.cf.jpg

WINNER, WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

This version of his book, by the way, was quickly pulled off shelves after attention was drawn to it, and the book was republished with this missing from it. If you happen to have a copy of the book with THIS on it then you should keep it. I imagine it will be worth a great deal.
Thats typically what people do when they realize a mistake has been made. They pull the book off the shelf and correct it. Thanks for confirming my belief that retards like you would just create another conspiracy to compensate for your short circuited synapses after Drumpf admitting he fooled you the entire time.
actually Trump had nothing to do with white people knowing that obama was not a citizen. Trump wasn't in the picture until recently.
However I must ask, even if Trump is the one that kept white people fooled for 8 years, is that worse than how the democrats have kept the blacks fooled for the last 40 by making them thing that things would get better for them?
Of course Drumpf was a major component of the birther conspiracy moving from the fringe lunatics to the mainstream white people.

I would consider it worse for whites. You make yourselves look more and more foolish with each passing conspiracy.
I honestly don't remember Trump saying it.
I do however remember Hillary bringing it up when she was running for the nomination against him.
so, now we are supposed to think that Hillary is a liar after the last few months of you all telling us she was the Virgin Mary?
You dont remember Drumpf being a national embarrassment?

When did Hilary bring up that Obama wasnt a citizen? I never heard that one. Do you have a link?

Partisanshit blinds you my friend.
Quite the opposite, my friend. Hillary Clinton is right this moment stealing money from elderly and poor donors, just like she did in 2007, and you and other liberals want to talk about where Obama was born and who thinks what about a guy who isn't running for President. It's easier to shove your head down into muck / diversion than to look up and see what is really happening.

Exclusive: Hillary Clinton Campaign Systematically Overcharging Poorest Donors

Has anyone noticed that Obama has not put forward any documents that proves that Hawaii is United States territory?

If not you, personally, do you have any witnesses, besides his alleged grandmother in Kenya who said she witnessed his birth??

I bet that would be the FIRST time you ever 'supported" some old, black woman....
Admit it, moron................LOL
I've probably paid more taxes than you or your ilk have earned.

Notice how Trump is refusing to address the issue of where Obama was born, that it is the rabid liberal Trump haters who are doing all the talking about it? So who is truly got the 'issue'? It isn't Trump.

Trump wants to talk about Illegal Immigration, the economy, job creation, border security, etc...and libs are stuck on the 2008 Hillary Clinton Surrogate issue of Obama's birth.

What planet are you on? Is your cable out?

Has anyone noticed that Obama has not put forward any documents that proves that Hawaii is United States territory?
Come to think of it he never proved that Alaska is actually part of the US either.

Now you're just being ridiculous.
I'm pretending that i am a Birther.

It was far easier for you, as civilized men, to behave like barbarians, then it was for them as barbarians to behave like civilized men.

Come to think of it he never proved that Alaska is actually part of the US either.

It was far easier for you, as civilized men, to behave like barbarians, then it was for them as barbarians to behave like civilized men.
Thats pretty deep. Thank you.

Thats pretty deep. Thank you.

Thank Mr. Spock.

Isnt that the clown in Arizona? :laugh:

get a valid source please if you are trying to convince someone.

There's dozens of sources, wigger....look again...I found one that even you can understand if you had an attention-span of a couple minutes.

You may have dozens of retarded sources. You may even have thousands of retarded sources. I instructed you to get a valid source if you expect me to believe you so stop trying to convince me.

So now that trump is finally admitting the truth that Obama was born in America, what are the crazy birthers going to do?

What new lie and conspiracy will they come up with now?

Trump acknowledges Obama was born in the United States - AOL
You had to be a drooling, screaming, retard to believe the birther conspiracy anyway. Dont assume that they wont formulate another conspiracy as to why Drumpf admitted the birther conspiracy was BS. They may even go so far as to suggest Drumpf is being controlled by aliens.
This ceased being an issue for anyone voting for Trump a long time ago. He's just cleaning up his crazy. Hillary's ads with his bs craziness are not going to work anymore.

So now that trump is finally admitting the truth that Obama was born in America, what are the crazy birthers going to do?

What new lie and conspiracy will they come up with now?

Trump acknowledges Obama was born in the United States - AOL
You had to be a drooling, screaming, retard to believe the birther conspiracy anyway. Dont assume that they wont formulate another conspiracy as to why Drumpf admitted the birther conspiracy was BS. They may even go so far as to suggest Drumpf is being controlled by aliens.

You've got the "drooling screaming retard" part right since it was the diaper-wearing psycho Ms.Rodham who started it all. Barry was born in Kenya and Trump and everybody without jungle fever knows it.
How did Ms Rodham start it? Do you have a link or is this one of your normal silly rants with nothing to back it up?

You may have dozens of retarded sources. You may even have thousands of retarded sources. I instructed you to get a valid source if you expect me to believe you so stop trying to convince me.

You "instructed" me?
lol.gif
Listen you little airhead toad...nothing you say registers with anybody here other than to mock your sorry ass. Barry the Fairy is a complete fraud same as you are...what you believe or don't believe is of zero importance to me.

Forum List

Back