Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

"What Will Birthers Do Now That trump Admits Obama was Born In Hawaii?"

When you say birthers, you mean people who started it?

who started it?

Those two videos are self explanatory, so why don't you put your "dominant genes" in action and do something by yourself for once.

Since my genes are dominate they dont tolerate your recessive BS. Please answer my question and dont waste my time with silly videos put together by retarded Birthers.

The BIGGER question is 'Now that Trump has made this whole 'birther' non-issue a NON-issue, what insignificant issue will Liberals fixate, bitch, and moan about NOW?!'

:p

Isnt that the clown in Arizona? :laugh:

get a valid source please if you are trying to convince someone.

There's dozens of sources, wigger....look again...I found one that even you can understand if you had an attention-span of a couple minutes.

You may have dozens of retarded sources. You may even have thousands of retarded sources. I instructed you to get a valid source if you expect me to believe you so stop trying to convince me.

kenyacert.jpg

How was Obama born in "the Republic of Kenya" when Kenya was not declared a Republic until 1964?
This was shown to be a fake many years ago.

The BIGGER question is 'Now that Trump has made this whole 'birther' non-issue a NON-issue, what insignificant issue will Liberals fixate, bitch, and moan about NOW?!'

Oh...we were not the birther people you know.....has Drumpf and his spinning lies got you confused again?

Oh...we were not the birther people you know.....has Drumpf and his spinning lies got you confused again?
No. The fact that Hillary's surrogates began the spin in 2008 trying to save her ass in a well known and will-denied fact by Liberals. But thanks for proving you libs just can't let it go...much like FLORIDA! :p

There's dozens of sources, wigger....look again...I found one that even you can understand if you had an attention-span of a couple minutes.

You may have dozens of retarded sources. You may even have thousands of retarded sources. I instructed you to get a valid source if you expect me to believe you so stop trying to convince me.

kenyacert.jpg

How was Obama born in "the Republic of Kenya" when Kenya was not declared a Republic until 1964?

Dont be so hard on him. He is Birther and not very intelligent.

He didnt make it a non issue. He made it an issue and now he is being called on it along with the retards that claimed he wasnt a US citizen. He had the right to do so but free speech is not without consequences.

kenyacert.jpg

Is that your birth certificate?

I hope not I was already born years before. I'd say it was for the birth of a child on August 4 by Mrs. Barak Obama in Kenya, father Barak and the name of the baby is Barak hussein II. Hmmmmm. How can that be?

Kenya Lied?

No. The fact that Hillary's surrogates began the spin in 2008 trying to save her ass in a well known and will-denied fact by Liberals. But thanks for proving you libs just can't let it go...much like FLORIDA! :p

Yep, even the NYTimes and WaPo had to admit Dubya won Floriduh by 534 votes...hanging chads included.
lol.gif

kenyacert.jpg
I hope not I was already born years before. I'd say it was for the birth of a child on August 4 by Mrs. Barak Obama in Kenya, father Barak and the name of the baby is Barak hussein II. Hmmmmm. How can that be?

Kenya Lied?
Thats what we just asked you. How could that birth certificate be authentic if Kenya was not declared a Republic until December 1964?

Wrong...they referred to themselves as a republic long before it was made "official". BTW, since Barack was born in 1961, how did his parents meet as he claimed in Selma in 1965?
lol.gif

Last edited:
kenyacert.jpg

Kenya Lied?
Thats what we just asked you. How could that birth certificate be authentic if Kenya was not declared a Republic until December 1964?
cause you can't read.

Forum List

Back