Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

You may have dozens of retarded sources. You may even have thousands of retarded sources. I instructed you to get a valid source if you expect me to believe you so stop trying to convince me.
kenyacert.jpg
Is that your birth certificate?
I hope not I was already born years before. I'd say it was for the birth of a child on August 4 by Mrs. Barak Obama in Kenya, father Barak and the name of the baby is Barak hussein II. Hmmmmm. How can that be?

Kenya Lied?
Thats what we just asked you. How could that birth certificate be authentic if Kenya was not declared a Republic until December 1964?
cause you can't read.
I can read that Obama was born in 1961. Obviously you must have flunked math and reading. BTW thanks for posting that. I downloaded it so I could save it as an example of how illiterate you birthers are.

I hope not I was already born years before. I'd say it was for the birth of a child on August 4 by Mrs. Barak Obama in Kenya, father Barak and the name of the baby is Barak hussein II. Hmmmmm. How can that be?

Kenya Lied?
Thats what we just asked you. How could that birth certificate be authentic if Kenya was not declared a Republic until December 1964?
cause you can't read.
I can read that Obama was born in 1961. Obviously you must have flunked math and reading.
well you didn't read the bottom where your Republic of Kenya is and read the paragraph and the date. But it's ok, you're just a democrat.

Obama believed it. He started it.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg.cf.jpg

WINNER, WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

This version of his book, by the way, was quickly pulled off shelves after attention was drawn to it, and the book was republished with this missing from it. If you happen to have a copy of the book with THIS on it then you should keep it. I imagine it will be worth a great deal.

And before that, he was listed as a Kenyan student. So, yes, he started it. I think someone in the Hillary campaign came across three different bios claiming he was Kenyan, of course, they had to make it public. Who wouldn't?

He was probably lying then, but true libs don't admit wrong doing so they claimed it was the fault of whoever wrote the bios. He also claimed while running for Illinois senate that he was Kenyan and it was in an article. It's amazing they all made the exact same typo over the years.

No question that Obama himself started this. His supporters believe whatever he says today and they are willing to dismiss anything he claimed in the past.

Kenya Lied?
cause you can't read.
I can read that Obama was born in 1961. Obviously you must have flunked math and reading.
well you didn't read the bottom where your Republic of Kenya is and read the paragraph and the date. But it's ok, you're just a democrat.
Nope i read that too. Lets do some math here and I will help you out. Kenya became a republic in december of 1964. Obama was born in 1961. Thats 3 years. Now looking at the information you pointed out. February is how many months before December? The answer is 10. Now ask yourself How could someone be born in 1961 and have a birth certificate dated 1964 10 months prior to Kenya becoming a republic? Is the fog clearing for you now?

Obama believed it. He started it.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg.cf.jpg

WINNER, WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

This version of his book, by the way, was quickly pulled off shelves after attention was drawn to it, and the book was republished with this missing from it. If you happen to have a copy of the book with THIS on it then you should keep it. I imagine it will be worth a great deal.

And before that, he was listed as a Kenyan student. So, yes, he started it.

That's correct and got a "foreign exchange student" loan to attend Occidental. That and poor grades are why he's hidden his student records at no small expense.

Kenya Lied?
cause you can't read.
Nope i read that too. Lets do some math here and I will help you out. Kenya became a republic in december of 1964. Obama was born in 1961. Thats 3 years. Now looking at the information you pointed out. February is how many months before December? The answer is 10. Now ask yourself How could someone be born in 1961 and have a birth certificate dated 1964 10 months prior to Kenya becoming a republic? Is the fog clearing for you now?
cause you can't read. It says copy. So someone in 1964 requested a copy certified, it was. Has a seal.

How was Obama born in "the Republic of Kenya" when Kenya was not declared a Republic until 1964?
This was shown to be a fake many years ago.

Wrong...they referred to themselves as a republic long before it was made "official". BTW, since Barack was born in 1961, how did his parents meet as he claimed in Selma in 1965?
lol.gif

That's your claim? That Obama was not born yet in 1965?

Prog apologists FRANTIC trying to disprove the truth about their Kenyan fake.
uhoh3.gif
I thought Drumpf was not a prog? i admit he is desperate.

Now you're posting whatever pops into your empty little head.....go play in the street.
No thanks. I'll stay here and make you look like a fool some more.

Link? See, Asslips doesn't read a thread...if he did, he'd see his idiot little questions get answered before he asks them. I suggest you stick to your stories about raping white women as if you wouldn't have had the shit beat out of you by one if you tried.

cause you can't read.
cause you can't read. It says copy. So someone in 1964 requested a copy certified, it was. Has a seal.
I did the math for you. How can that be a copy in feb 1964 when the republic of kenya didnt exist until dec. 1964? Maybe you should get a 1rst grader to explain how thats impossible to you.

That's your claim? That Obama was not born yet in 1965?

Still stupid eh, sissy-britches? Read it again...you're a waste of time.

Oh, I read it. The problem is you're a fucking idiot, willfully delving into deeper and deeper stupidity.

Sorry...I don't speak PISSANT...try elsewhere, loser.
You speak retard though. Obama wasnt born yet in 1965? I havent heard that specific delusion.

I did the math for you. How can that be a copy in feb 1964 when the republic of kenya didnt exist until dec. 1964? Maybe you should get a 1rst grader to explain how thats impossible to you.

Asslips is the board's Kelly Bundy... his head is full so he has to forget something to learn something.

cause you can't read.
I have no idea when the stamps came out with the republic on it. Do you? maybe they were distributed for use ahead of the actual announcement.

Asslips is the board's Kelly Bundy... his head is full so he has to forget something to learn something.
My brain power is limitless and every expanding. My head never gets full. It simply creates new storage areas in my brain.

I have no idea when the stamps came out with the republic on it. Do you? maybe they were distributed for use ahead of the actual announcement.
If you have no idea then you would have to admit you dont know what you are talking about which is the point. So are you saying Drumpf is a liar or that you are stupid?

You make yourselves look more and more foolish with each passing conspiracy.

Like how Hillary is STEALING money from the Elderly and the Poor, just like she did in 2007?! Complaints have been filed with State AGs and the FEC...she will soon apologize and offer to return the money like she had to do in 2007.

Exclusive: Hillary Clinton Campaign Systematically Overcharging Poorest Donors
You do realize Hilary is white dont you?
Are you saying white people cant steal?
seems rather an odd racist statement coming from a black poster.
White people invented stealing. Where did you get the idea I said white people cant steal?
link on that white people and stealing thing?
seems to me if blacks were the first humans on earth, they would have spent countless hours stealing each others bananas and goats.

As to the OP's question, I guess they'll be voting Trump now that Sanders is out.

Forum List

Back