Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

Everybody knows Moscow is in Russia.
But there's a Moscow, Idaho and a Moscow, Maine.
Everybody knows Rome is in Italy
But there's a Rome in New York State and a Rome in Georgia.
Calais? Everybody knows that's in France.
But there's also Calais, Maine.
Ditto Paris. France? Yes?
Maine, yup.
So why in hell is it impossible that there might be a village in Kenya named "Hawaii"?

What happened was, the homely little Kansas white girl got in WAY over her head with the Kenyan she was enthralled with. No white boyfriends so she settled for a darkie.

Fascinating to watch Trump's racist birther voters take Trump down the racist rabbit hole with them.

Nothing "racist" about demanding a president be natural born as the Constitution calls for. We're not like you gutless progs.....we don't give a shit what color his skin is if he's a criminal.

Calling the father of the President of the United States a 'darkie' is racist- like so many Birthers.

I will give you credit- at least this time you didn't call him the 'n*gger president'
he's Caucasian

If that were true, then why would anyone vote for a feckless bunch of fucks/party who couldn't even get an illegally elected "foreigner" tossed out of office?

We tried but the scam was too well executed....we were either laughed at or called "racists". He never had to prove he was born in Hawaii until 2012 when a short-form was forged and put on the WH website. Any amateur photoshop student could prove it was a joke but the MSM couldn't care less about the truth.

Birthers are such idiots- they will believe a fake birth certificate posted on the internet by a convicted forger- but not believe the state of Hawaii

View attachment 89813

Watch and learn, shit-for-brains.

I have no idea when the stamps came out with the republic on it. Do you? maybe they were distributed for use ahead of the actual announcement.
If you have no idea then you would have to admit you dont know what you are talking about which is the point. So are you saying Drumpf is a liar or that you are stupid?
well you don't know either what happened in 1964.
I have a certified copy of Obama being born in Hawaii and a picture of a fraud with dates that dont match up. Of course I know what happened in 1964. So does Drumpf.
dude, I have other data that says there wasn't any certificate. and the affidavit of the dude that swears it didn't exist.
FALSE: Hawaii Official Says No Birth Certificate for President Obama

Jrx3g4o.jpg

VGNOedj.jpg

That dude is no Hawaiian official and never worked in the Hawaiian Department of Health- however this woman did
View attachment 89807
I did the math for you. How can that be a copy in feb 1964 when the republic of kenya didnt exist until dec. 1964? Maybe you should get a 1rst grader to explain how thats impossible to you.
I have no idea when the stamps came out with the republic on it. Do you? maybe they were distributed for use ahead of the actual announcement.
If you have no idea then you would have to admit you dont know what you are talking about which is the point. So are you saying Drumpf is a liar or that you are stupid?
I have a certified copy of Obama being born in Hawaii and a picture of a fraud with dates that dont match up. Of course I know what happened in 1964. So does Drumpf.
dude, I have other data that says there wasn't any certificate. and the affidavit of the dude that swears it didn't exist.

Jrx3g4o.jpg

VGNOedj.jpg

I did the math for you. How can that be a copy in feb 1964 when the republic of kenya didnt exist until dec. 1964? Maybe you should get a 1rst grader to explain how thats impossible to you.

Jrx3g4o.jpg

VGNOedj.jpg
What does that mean to you that someone who was paid off swears there was no certificate?

You do realize Hilary is white dont you?
Are you saying white people cant steal?
seems rather an odd racist statement coming from a black poster.
White people invented stealing. Where did you get the idea I said white people cant steal?
link on that white people and stealing thing?
seems to me if blacks were the first humans on earth, they would have spent countless hours stealing each others bananas and goats.
You dont need a link. Read a history book.
link to prove its in a history book
and I want a reliable book, not one written by one of those negro apologists.
Please reread my post.

If that were true, then why would anyone vote for a feckless bunch of fucks/party who couldn't even get an illegally elected "foreigner" tossed out of office?

We tried but the scam was too well executed....we were either laughed at or called "racists". He never had to prove he was born in Hawaii until 2012 when a short-form was forged and put on the WH website. Any amateur photoshop student could prove it was a joke but the MSM couldn't care less about the truth.

Birthers are such idiots- they will believe a fake birth certificate posted on the internet by a convicted forger- but not believe the state of Hawaii

View attachment 89813
Wait...this is someone else who swears the certificate is real and they are actually able to produce it? Who should i believe? The one the retards believe or this guy with evidence?

Jrx3g4o.jpg

VGNOedj.jpg
What does that mean to you that someone who was paid off swears there was no certificate?
I posted it fool. The affidavit. Again, learn to read.

Jrx3g4o.jpg

VGNOedj.jpg
I asked you what that meant to you fool?

Jrx3g4o.jpg

VGNOedj.jpg
what it says.

Obama's Social Security number is 042-68-4425 and was issued by Connecticut, though he never lived in the state. In fact, that number was actually issued to one Harry Bounel, who was born in 1890!

From your link.

"
I covered it at the time,” CNN’s Jake Tapper said Friday, referring to the movement. “She and her campaign never, never started the birther issue.”

“Trump Drops False ‘Birther’ Theory, but Floats a New One: Clinton Started It,” blared a New York Times headline. And The Washington Post fact checker quickly spun up a piece declaring the claim “debunked.”

Read more: Former DC Bureau Chief: Clinton Surrogate Pitched Me ‘Birther’ Story In 2008"

Jrx3g4o.jpg

VGNOedj.jpg
also, funny the person that supplied that certificate is dead. hmmmmmmmm another democrat with death following him.

Obama's Social Security number is 042-68-4425 and was issued by Connecticut, though he never lived in the state. In fact, that number was actually issued to one Harry Bounel, who was born in 1890!
huh????????

From your link.

"
I covered it at the time,” CNN’s Jake Tapper said Friday, referring to the movement. “She and her campaign never, never started the birther issue.”

“Trump Drops False ‘Birther’ Theory, but Floats a New One: Clinton Started It,” blared a New York Times headline. And The Washington Post fact checker quickly spun up a piece declaring the claim “debunked.”

Read more: Former DC Bureau Chief: Clinton Surrogate Pitched Me ‘Birther’ Story In 2008"
Uh oh. More damaging news for Hillary.
Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

Forum List

Back