🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

PolitiFact explained that "[t]here is no record that Clinton herself or anyone within her campaign ever advanced the charge that Obama was not born in the United States," and noted that Clinton had called the accusation "totally untrue" and "ludicrous."
Media and Fact-Checkers Once Again Debunk Myth That Clinton Started Birther Movement
Former Democrat Pennsylvania Deputy AG Phil Berg got the birther movement started at the behest of Hillary.

Forgotten Truth: Hillary Clinton Mother of ‘Birther’ Movement!

My ancestors were Irish. They put up with the same shit the slaves did, except they weren't housed or fed. So they went into politics.

Some day you too may be emancipated from your stupidity......LOL (What a moron..)

That's typically what people do when they realize a mistake has been made.
...or when they realize they just 'outed' themselves.

Look, as I said, I don't care, but it sure is fun digging in the spurs on this and making libs - who seem to care the most - uncomfortable about it. :p
As you can see only the lost birther believers are uncomfortable. I'm laughing at them like I did when they first fell for Drumpfs claim. :laugh:

So now that trump is finally admitting the truth that Obama was born in America, what are the crazy birthers going to do?

What new lie and conspiracy will they come up with now?

Trump acknowledges Obama was born in the United States - AOL
You had to be a drooling, screaming, retard to believe the birther conspiracy anyway. Dont assume that they wont formulate another conspiracy as to why Drumpf admitted the birther conspiracy was BS. They may even go so far as to suggest Drumpf is being controlled by aliens.

You've got the "drooling screaming retard" part right since it was the diaper-wearing psycho Ms.Rodham who started it all. Barry was born in Kenya and Trump and everybody without jungle fever knows it.

If that were true, then why would anyone vote for a feckless bunch of fucks/party who couldn't even get an illegally elected "foreigner" tossed out of office?

If not you, personally, do you have any witnesses, besides his alleged grandmother in Kenya who said she witnessed his birth??

I bet that would be the FIRST time you ever 'supported" some old, black woman....
Admit it, moron................LOL

The first birther was obama's literary agency - they published a brochure from 1991 to 2007 saying O was born in kenya. Liberals still haven't explained that.

If you find one, ask 'em, but it sure looks to me like no one has to explain anything, he's rounding up his second term and this whole ruse went nowhere.

Obama believed it. He started it.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg.cf.jpg

WINNER, WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

This version of his book, by the way, was quickly pulled off shelves after attention was drawn to it, and the book was republished with this missing from it. If you happen to have a copy of the book with THIS on it then you should keep it. I imagine it will be worth a great deal.
Thats typically what people do when they realize a mistake has been made. They pull the book off the shelf and correct it. Thanks for confirming my belief that retards like you would just create another conspiracy to compensate for your short circuited synapses after Drumpf admitting he fooled you the entire time.
actually Trump had nothing to do with white people knowing that obama was not a citizen. Trump wasn't in the picture until recently.
However I must ask, even if Trump is the one that kept white people fooled for 8 years, is that worse than how the democrats have kept the blacks fooled for the last 40 by making them thing that things would get better for them?

Obama believed it. He started it.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg.cf.jpg

WINNER, WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

This version of his book, by the way, was quickly pulled off shelves after attention was drawn to it, and the book was republished with this missing from it. If you happen to have a copy of the book with THIS on it then you should keep it. I imagine it will be worth a great deal.
Thats typically what people do when they realize a mistake has been made. They pull the book off the shelf and correct it. Thanks for confirming my belief that retards like you would just create another conspiracy to compensate for your short circuited synapses after Drumpf admitting he fooled you the entire time.
actually Trump had nothing to do with white people knowing that obama was not a citizen. Trump wasn't in the picture until recently.
However I must ask, even if Trump is the one that kept white people fooled for 8 years, is that worse than how the democrats have kept the blacks fooled for the last 40 by making them thing that things would get better for them?
Of course Drumpf was a major component of the birther conspiracy moving from the fringe lunatics to the mainstream white people.

I would consider it worse for whites. You make yourselves look more and more foolish with each passing conspiracy.

If that were true, then why would anyone vote for a feckless bunch of fucks/party who couldn't even get an illegally elected "foreigner" tossed out of office?

We tried but the scam was too well executed....we were either laughed at or called "racists". He never had to prove he was born in Hawaii until 2012 when a short-form was forged and put on the WH website. Any amateur photoshop student could prove it was a joke but the MSM couldn't care less about the truth.

Former Democrat Pennsylvania Deputy AG Phil Berg got the birther movement started at the behest of Hillary.

Forgotten Truth: Hillary Clinton Mother of ‘Birther’ Movement!

DESPERATION.....LOL.................From 2014

It may be some time before Pennsylvania lawyer Philip J. Berg files another lawsuit asking the Supreme Court to expel President Barack Obama from office. Earlier this month, Mr. Berg, whose law license was suspended last year for misconduct, lost his right to practice before the Supreme Court.
Supreme Court Ousts Attorney Who Sued to Oust Obama

We tried but the scam was too well executed....we were either laughed at or called "racists". He never had to prove he was born in Hawaii until 2012 when a short-form was forged and put on the WH website. Any amateur photoshop student could prove it was a joke but the MSM couldn't care less about the truth.
How did it fool some of the top forensic computer engineers? Where is this amateur photoshop student you claim proved it? Even Fox had to distance themselves from the obvious idiots.

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

How did it fool some of the top forensic computer engineers? Where is this amateur photoshop student you claim proved it?

It didn't fool any forensic engineers or anybody else...it was comical it was so poorly constructed.

Forum List

Back