🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

Goes back to Andy Martin.

An examination of legal documents and election filings, along with interviews with his acquaintances, revealed Mr. Martin, 62, to be a man with a history of scintillating if not always factual claims. He has left a trail of animosity — some of it provoked by anti-Jewish comments — among political leaders, lawyers and judges in three states over more than 30 years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/13/us/politics/13martin.html

What will we do? Like we have always done - not give a shit.

WINNER, WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

This version of his book, by the way, was quickly pulled off shelves after attention was drawn to it, and the book was republished with this missing from it. If you happen to have a copy of the book with THIS on it then you should keep it. I imagine it will be worth a great deal.

Well, that lasted long...

You make yourselves look more and more foolish with each passing conspiracy.

Like how Hillary is STEALING money from the Elderly and the Poor, just like she did in 2007?! Complaints have been filed with State AGs and the FEC...she will soon apologize and offer to return the money like she had to do in 2007.

Exclusive: Hillary Clinton Campaign Systematically Overcharging Poorest Donors
You do realize Hilary is white dont you?

Obama believed it. He started it.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg.cf.jpg

This version of his book, by the way, was quickly pulled off shelves after attention was drawn to it, and the book was republished with this missing from it. If you happen to have a copy of the book with THIS on it then you should keep it. I imagine it will be worth a great deal.
Thats typically what people do when they realize a mistake has been made. They pull the book off the shelf and correct it. Thanks for confirming my belief that retards like you would just create another conspiracy to compensate for your short circuited synapses after Drumpf admitting he fooled you the entire time.
actually Trump had nothing to do with white people knowing that obama was not a citizen. Trump wasn't in the picture until recently.
However I must ask, even if Trump is the one that kept white people fooled for 8 years, is that worse than how the democrats have kept the blacks fooled for the last 40 by making them thing that things would get better for them?
Of course Drumpf was a major component of the birther conspiracy moving from the fringe lunatics to the mainstream white people.

I would consider it worse for whites. You make yourselves look more and more foolish with each passing conspiracy.
I honestly don't remember Trump saying it.
I do however remember Hillary bringing it up when she was running for the nomination against him.
so, now we are supposed to think that Hillary is a liar after the last few months of you all telling us she was the Virgin Mary?

What will we do? Like we have always done - not give a shit.

Well, that lasted long...
He is good at disguising his not giving a shit isnt he?

Like how Hillary is STEALING money from the Elderly and the Poor, just like she did in 2007?! Complaints have been filed with State AGs and the FEC...she will soon apologize and offer to return the money like she had to do in 2007.

You're concerned about the poor? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ...

How did it fool some of the top forensic computer engineers? Where is this amateur photoshop student you claim proved it?

It didn't fool any forensic engineers or anybody else...it was comical it was so poorly constructed.
Obviously it fooled them. They said it was authentic. Why would they say that if they werent fooled?

You can't swing a dead cat in D.C. and not hit an "expert" willing to defend the Kenyan for a few bucks....grow up.

Are you saying white people cant steal?
seems rather an odd racist statement coming from a black poster.

Former Democrat Pennsylvania Deputy AG Phil Berg got the birther movement started at the behest of Hillary.

Forgotten Truth: Hillary Clinton Mother of ‘Birther’ Movement!

DESPERATION.....LOL.................From 2014

It may be some time before Pennsylvania lawyer Philip J. Berg files another lawsuit asking the Supreme Court to expel President Barack Obama from office. Earlier this month, Mr. Berg, whose law license was suspended last year for misconduct, lost his right to practice before the Supreme Court.
Supreme Court Ousts Attorney Who Sued to Oust Obama
Irrelevant. He got the ball rolling for Hillary when he was an attorney.

I'm not.
If the poor don't have enough concern over it to change their situation, I certainly cant be bothered with them either. I'm too busy making sure my family isn't poor.

How did it fool some of the top forensic computer engineers? Where is this amateur photoshop student you claim proved it?

It didn't fool any forensic engineers or anybody else...it was comical it was so poorly constructed.
Obviously it fooled them. They said it was authentic. Why would they say that if they werent fooled?

You can't swing a dead cat in D.C. and not hit an "expert" willing to defend the Kenyan for a few bucks....grow up.
Ahhh. Another layer of conspiracy. Thanks for proving me right.

I'm not.
If the poor don't have enough concern over it to change their situation, I certainly cant be bothered with them either. I'm too busy making sure my family isn't poor.

That's more like it.

Are you saying white people cant steal?
seems rather an odd racist statement coming from a black poster.
White people invented stealing. Where did you get the idea I said white people cant steal?

Forum List

Back