🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

That's typically what people do when they realize a mistake has been made.
...or when they realize they just 'outed' themselves.

Look, as I said, I don't care, but it sure is fun digging in the spurs on this and making libs - who seem to care the most - uncomfortable about it. :p

So now that trump is finally admitting the truth that Obama was born in America, what are the crazy birthers going to do?

What new lie and conspiracy will they come up with now?

Trump acknowledges Obama was born in the United States - AOL
You had to be a drooling, screaming, retard to believe the birther conspiracy anyway.
Obama believed it. He started it.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg.cf.jpg

Stop visiting Bretbiert. Its rotting your brain and I told you once before its not a valid site to get your news from.

""You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.""
Grom

Dont assume that they wont formulate another conspiracy as to why Drumpf admitted the birther conspiracy was BS. They may even go so far as to suggest Drumpf is being controlled by aliens.

Who truly gives a damn?! I don't care if Obama is from F*ing MARS! He is President. He is almost, Thank God, out of office. He is not running for a 3rd term. I care much less about Trump's thoughts on Obama's birthplace than I do about Illegal immigration, border security, foreign policy, etc...

Liberals re the ones more fixated on this issue than anyone because they think it is a 'game-changing' issue. :p No one gives a damn...except for them.
Obviously you and your retarded brethren give a damn. Thats why Drumpf was able to lead you around by the nose. Its funny that you say finally he is out of office. If not for a constitutionally amendment he would be winning his third campaign despite all of your retarded efforts to stop him. Basically being glad he is leaving is like claiming victory for the sun going down.

speaking of the old sick lady, she cut her schedule again. only 2 more events til the debates.

will abedin be running the country 4 days a week since that is how often hellery takes a break?

So now that trump is finally admitting the truth that Obama was born in America, what are the crazy birthers going to do?

What new lie and conspiracy will they come up with now?

Trump acknowledges Obama was born in the United States - AOL
You had to be a drooling, screaming, retard to believe the birther conspiracy anyway.
Obama believed it. He started it.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg.cf.jpg

Stop visiting Bretbiert. Its rotting your brain and I told you once before its not a valid site to get your news from.

""You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.""
Grom
Is that what the other neanderthals call you?

A picture of a 2005 calendar on Obama's Kenyan grandmother's wall taken by British reporter in Kenya.
kenyanwonderboy.jpg.cf.jpg

From 2004
sunday-standard-obama-born-in-kenya-2004.jpg.cf.jpg

So trump is admitting that there was no incredible information his "investigators" were finding in Hawaii.

PolitiFact explained that "[t]here is no record that Clinton herself or anyone within her campaign ever advanced the charge that Obama was not born in the United States," and noted that Clinton had called the accusation "totally untrue" and "ludicrous."
Media and Fact-Checkers Once Again Debunk Myth That Clinton Started Birther Movement

You are mentally retarded, gnat;

As the Hillary controlled WaPo pointed out;

{But the Clinton campaign never pursued the idea that Obama was literally not American, and therefore ineligible for the presidency. A small group of hardcore Clinton supporters did. Specifically, anyone reading the fringe Web in the summer of 2008 could find the now-defunct blog called TexasDarlin, the now-defunct blog PUMAParty, and the now-conservative blog HillBuzz posting updates on the hunt for a birth certificate. It was a thin reed, and they knew it.}

Note the PolitiHack doesn't contradict this. Obviously Hillary won't personally spread the smear - she has people for that.

The first birther was obama's literary agency - they published a brochure from 1991 to 2007 saying O was born in kenya. Liberals still haven't explained that.

Obviously you and your retarded brethren give a damn.

Nice ATTEMPT to spin it, but it is obvious that we DON'T give a damn. Just because I am laughing at and mocking you and your fellow Libs for :crybaby:and fixating on this non-issue doesn't mean I care. I don't.

{But the Clinton campaign never pursued the idea that Obama was literally not American, and therefore ineligible for the presidency. A small group of hardcore Clinton supporters did. Specifically, anyone reading the fringe Web in the summer of 2008 could find the now-defunct blog called TexasDarlin, the now-defunct blog PUMAParty, and the now-conservative blog HillBuzz posting updates on the hunt for a birth certificate. It was a thin reed, and they knew it.}

Note the PolitiHack doesn't contradict this. Obviously Hillary won't personally spread the smear - she has people for that.

here, moron...since your reading comprehension is equivalent to your dog's

.......reading the fringe Web in the summer of 2008 could find the now-defunct blog called TexasDarlin,
....and the now-conservative blog HillBuzz

How do YOU morons know that these were Clinton's blogs and website??? is it because Fox told you?

Forum List

Back