🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

Did you even read the article? It admits that the Washington post stated that Clintons campaign didn't start the birther Rumors... The headline you posted is a complete lie. It's Breitbart that called the Post and the Clinton campaign liars. Try a different media source Stevie... These guys are a joke

LOL Nobody believes WAPO...well outside of the left loons
Then why are Stevie and Breitbart trying to use it as evidence linking Clinton to the birthers

It's a non issue and I don't know why the left is even pushing it....well of course the desperation is showing as the Hildabeast's numbers collapse and the Trump train picks up steam
It's a lame issue I agree but it is being supported because it makes Trump look like a flip flopping conspiracy theorist and this election has moved away from real issues an into the gutter where most things said and reported are geared towards trying to delegitimize each candidate. A race to the bottom as they call it. Pretty pathetic

Like Hillary being against SSM in 2009-10 but all for it in 2013?
Policy positions evolve with public opinion. The birther movement is a different kind of thing.

starts at about 40 mark. trump won a lot of voters with this group of vets. we havent had a president that invoked pride in nation for the last 8 years.

Obama believed it. He started it.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg.cf.jpg

WINNER, WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

This version of his book, by the way, was quickly pulled off shelves after attention was drawn to it, and the book was republished with this missing from it. If you happen to have a copy of the book with THIS on it then you should keep it. I imagine it will be worth a great deal.

LOL Nobody believes WAPO...well outside of the left loons
Then why are Stevie and Breitbart trying to use it as evidence linking Clinton to the birthers

It's a non issue and I don't know why the left is even pushing it....well of course the desperation is showing as the Hildabeast's numbers collapse and the Trump train picks up steam
It's a lame issue I agree but it is being supported because it makes Trump look like a flip flopping conspiracy theorist and this election has moved away from real issues an into the gutter where most things said and reported are geared towards trying to delegitimize each candidate. A race to the bottom as they call it. Pretty pathetic

Policy positions evolve with public opinion. The birther movement is a different kind of thing.

Translation: Hillary panders for votes. As for the birther BS? It's stupid and it's not going to take Trump down

So now that trump is finally admitting the truth that Obama was born in America, what are the crazy birthers going to do?

What new lie and conspiracy will they come up with now?

Trump acknowledges Obama was born in the United States - AOL
You had to be a drooling, screaming, retard to believe the birther conspiracy anyway.

Stop visiting Bretbiert. Its rotting your brain and I told you once before its not a valid site to get your news from.

""You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.""

The Birther movement was started by Hillary supporters - fact.

What the above right wing fuck head does NOT mention is that the cite is NOT the Washington Post, but..........wait for it...........................Breibart......LOL

A picture of a 2005 calendar on Obama's Kenyan grandmother's wall taken by British reporter in Kenya.

kenyanwonderboy.jpg.cf.jpg

Notice how Trump is refusing to address the issue of where Obama was born, that it is the rabid liberal Trump haters who are doing all the talking about it? So who is truly got the 'issue'? It isn't Trump.

Trump wants to talk about Illegal Immigration, the economy, job creation, border security, etc...and libs are stuck on the 2008 Hillary Clinton Surrogate issue of Obama's birth.

Trump: Pay no attention to my idiotic former rants

WINNER, WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

This version of his book, by the way, was quickly pulled off shelves after attention was drawn to it, and the book was republished with this missing from it. If you happen to have a copy of the book with THIS on it then you should keep it. I imagine it will be worth a great deal.
Thats typically what people do when they realize a mistake has been made. They pull the book off the shelf and correct it. Thanks for confirming my belief that retards like you would just create another conspiracy to compensate for your short circuited synapses after Drumpf admitting he fooled you the entire time.

I figure he is making a political lie to get that off of his back.
Worthless effort on his part, only liberals can have apologies accepted.

Even his pal Neil Abercrombie couldn't find the long-form after he was elected Governor of Hawaii. There isn't one.

Translation: Hillary panders for votes. As for the birther BS? It's stupid and it's not going to take Trump down
Sometimes it is pandering for votes... I think Hillary got pushed left from the sanders influence... But it is also understanding the needs and desires of the public and a parties supporters and acting in a way that a candidate feels would best serve the greater good of our citizens.

I agree the birther thing isn't going to sway many... Perhaps has more pull amoungst African American groups and those that took great offense to the birther movement, but those people are already locked in to anti trump, just as the pro birthers are locked into anti Hillary

A picture of a 2005 calendar on Obama's Kenyan grandmother's wall taken by British reporter in Kenya.

kenyanwonderboy.jpg.cf.jpg

So, moron, does Trump's LATEST statement basically calling YOU and a few other idiots DELUSIONAL piss you off....just a little bit????? LOL

Forum List

Back