Who Will Be 'Perp-Walked' First?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz

Hillary Clinton

Or Donald Trump?

My guess is Trump will be 'taken down', if anyone of the 3 are, first.

Why?

Democrats have a serious hate-on for Trump, ate rabid for revenge, are determined to do it, and they've stacked the Special Counsel deck against him... and the Washington Establishment GOP who have shown no 'love' for their President has only taken action to protect Mueller...

Besides, Democrats and their loyal media dogs don't give a crap about Democrats endangering our national security, the way DWS and Hillary did. They will keep the non-reporting and distractions going while continuing to pump out the 'I Hate Trump' propaganda.

First I don't think any of those do the perp walk.

But IF one does it could be Trump for the reasons you gave.

Obama outright promises the Russians he will make nice with them after he doesn't care about the election and NOTHING.

But Trump's team MAY HAVE tried to get dirt on Hillary, although if they did I never saw them use it, and to the establishment that is treason.

You may be right that Trump is found guilty about something he isn't exactly the establishment's buddy. He is more of the people's president and I think that drives the democrats nuts.

Why?

Democrats have a serious hate-on for Trump, ate rabid for revenge, are determined to do it, and they've stacked the Special Counsel deck against him... and the Washington Establishment GOP who have shown no 'love' for their President has only taken action to protect Mueller...

Trump will go down because he and his team actually colluded with the Russians. It's just at what point does his approval rating go down low enough where the GOP can dump him without suffering any conseuqences from their base.

Besides, Democrats and their loyal media dogs don't give a crap about Democrats endangering our national security, the way DWS and Hillary did. They will keep the non-reporting and distractions going while continuing to pump out the 'I Hate Trump' propaganda.

Guy, you had two years to prove this "Using the wrong email" thing was something we should all take seriously, and never got even close.

Obama outright promises the Russians he will make nice with them after he doesn't care about the election and NOTHING.

But Trump's team MAY HAVE tried to get dirt on Hillary, although if they did I never saw them use it, and to the establishment that is treason.

The PResident dealing with Russia is legal. It's kind of in his job description.

Trump dealing with Russia as a private citizen to influence our election, not so much.

The real problem, of course, is that it's not the action that gets you into trouble, it's the cover-up.

Why?

Trump will go down because he and his team actually colluded with the Russians. It's just at what point does his approval rating go down low enough where the GOP can dump him without suffering any conseuqences from their base.

Guy, you had two years to prove this "Using the wrong email" thing was something we should all take seriously, and never got even close.

The GOP is already screwed.... Their refusal to dump Obamacare was a nail in their coffin

-Geaux

The PResident dealing with Russia is legal. It's kind of in his job description.

Trump dealing with Russia as a private citizen to influence our election, not so much.

The real problem, of course, is that it's not the action that gets you into trouble, it's the cover-up.
Cover what up? You have no evidence of anything other then your wishful thinking. I think you have it ass backwards. A private citizen can actually do pretty much what they want, they have no real power. As far as I have seen the only thing Trump MIGHT have done is all in the left wing's imagination. The lie has been repeated so much that I do believe you actually believe the lies to be true.

Rep-ublicans will make great Pets however you must be a responsible person
20597155_1995787937307034_4035866726910895788_n.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Why?

The GOP is already screwed.... Their refusal to dump Obamacare was a nail in their coffin

-Geaux
The GOP's refusal? You mean their refusal to be 100 percent lemmings like the democrats? The democrats that forced Obamacare onto the people? I believe it was 4 Republicans that voted against repeal it was ALL of the democrats who did. And now the MSM is blaming the Republicans. So typical and why the democrats can't win an election and won't in the foreseeable future.

Why?

-Geaux
The GOP's refusal? You mean their refusal to be 100 percent lemmings like the democrats? The democrats that forced Obamacare onto the people? I believe it was 4 Republicans that voted against repeal it was ALL of the democrats who did. And now the MSM is blaming the Republicans. So typical and why the democrats can't win an election and won't in the foreseeable future.

They had 8 freakin years to come up with something. Then some who voted for appeal previously, folded like a cheap Taiwan suitcase. Glad I fired the Republican Party years ago our I would fire them now

-Geaux

Why?

-Geaux

They had 8 freakin years to come up with something. Then some who voted for appeal previously, folded like a cheap Taiwan suitcase. Glad I fired the Republican Party years ago our I would fire them now

-Geaux
Again, thee were 4 or 5 who broke ranks, NONE of the democrat lemmings broke ranks. It is the democrats that you should have a problem. They know it is a POS but refuse to even try and be bipartisan.

Again, thee were 4 or 5 who broke ranks, NONE of the democrat lemmings broke ranks. It is the democrats that you should have a problem. They know it is a POS but refuse to even try and be bipartisan.

None of the Republicans broke ranks when they all voted against Obamacare when it first passed.

So what's the difference?

None of the Republicans broke ranks when they all voted against Obamacare when it first passed.

So what's the difference?
Republicans are a voting block of lemmings.

Trump will go down because he and his team actually colluded with the Russians.
Yet after a year Democrats have no crime, no criminal activity, no collusion, no obstruction, and no evidence ... while there is a TON ov such evidence against the Clintons. Bill Clinton was on the KGB'S PAYROLL, for God's sake, giving speeches for them.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz

Hillary Clinton

Or Donald Trump?

Why?

Poor trump....if only H. Clinton had been investigated at all before. If only....if only. If only trump had the 3 branches of government on his side...if only...if only. The poor guy can't catch a break.

None of the Republicans broke ranks when they all voted against Obamacare when it first passed. So what's the difference?

The GOP knew it was going to pass without their vote so they could afford to all vote 'no'.

It's like how they all voted to repeal Obamacare during those nearly 100 'show votes' but when they actually had the chance to defund it in the House through the budget process they controlled they somehow never got the votes to do it....surprise, surprise.

Samantha Power- Why in the hell does an UN Ambassador need to unmask hundreds of names?

WTF?

-Geaux

She was the national security advisor, and frankly, we should know who is talking to the Russians.

Forum List

Back