Who Will Be 'Perp-Walked' First?

Cover what up? You have no evidence of anything other then your wishful thinking. I think you have it ass backwards. A private citizen can actually do pretty much what they want, they have no real power. As far as I have seen the only thing Trump MIGHT have done is all in the left wing's imagination. The lie has been repeated so much that I do believe you actually believe the lies to be true.

No, a private citizen can't negotiate with Representatives of foreign government. It's a violation of the Logan Act. Also, receiving anything of value from a foreign government to benefit a political campaign is a violation of the Campaign Finance Act.

Trump and his folks are as guilty as cats in a canary cage. Deal with it.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz

Hillary Clinton

Or Donald Trump?

My guess is Trump will be 'taken down', if anyone of the 3 are, first.

Why?

Democrats have a serious hate-on for Trump, ate rabid for revenge, are determined to do it, and they've stacked the Special Counsel deck against him... and the Washington Establishment GOP who have shown no 'love' for their President has only taken action to protect Mueller...

Besides, Democrats and their loyal media dogs don't give a crap about Democrats endangering our national security, the way DWS and Hillary did. They will keep the non-reporting and distractions going while continuing to pump out the 'I Hate Trump' propaganda.

Trump? Never. His Son? Muller may squeeze Jr.'s nuts some, but I'm thinking in the end it will be Flynn and then Trump pardons him.

What will happen is they (team Trump) will be interviewed a billion times and when Muller finds an inconsistency, say using "your" instead of "you're", that's when he will bring pervert charges as well as leak Trumps tax returns. Democrats will say "see I told you so", but in a he end it will make no difference. Trump will come through and it will end up being all for nothing.

Yet after a year Democrats have no crime, no criminal activity, no collusion, no obstruction, and no evidence ... while there is a TON ov such evidence against the Clintons. Bill Clinton was on the KGB'S PAYROLL, for God's sake, giving speeches for them.

Okay, your wank fantasies about the Clintons- you've been repeating this nonsense since the 1990's, really - the fact is, it took two years between the Watergate break in and Nixon's resignation. And he actually legitimately won the election.

Why?

Democrats have a serious hate-on for Trump, ate rabid for revenge, are determined to do it, and they've stacked the Special Counsel deck against him... and the Washington Establishment GOP who have shown no 'love' for their President has only taken action to protect Mueller...

Trump will go down because he and his team actually colluded with the Russians. It's just at what point does his approval rating go down low enough where the GOP can dump him without suffering any conseuqences from their base.

Besides, Democrats and their loyal media dogs don't give a crap about Democrats endangering our national security, the way DWS and Hillary did. They will keep the non-reporting and distractions going while continuing to pump out the 'I Hate Trump' propaganda.

Guy, you had two years to prove this "Using the wrong email" thing was something we should all take seriously, and never got even close.

That has to be proven, and that just won't happen. What his son did is a nothing burger. So dream on, you don't need to wake up until 2020.

Cover what up? You have no evidence of anything other then your wishful thinking. I think you have it ass backwards. A private citizen can actually do pretty much what they want, they have no real power. As far as I have seen the only thing Trump MIGHT have done is all in the left wing's imagination. The lie has been repeated so much that I do believe you actually believe the lies to be true.

No, a private citizen can't negotiate with Representatives of foreign government. It's a violation of the Logan Act. Also, receiving anything of value from a foreign government to benefit a political campaign is a violation of the Campaign Finance Act.

Trump and his folks are as guilty as cats in a canary cage. Deal with it.

What "thing" of value was exchanged? Did it cost as much as the 500 million paid to Clinton to deliver a speech to the Russians? You folks are pathetically grasping at straw men.

That has to be proven, and that just won't happen. What his son did is a nothing burger. So dream on, you don't need to wake up until 2020.

Mueller's empaneled a grand jury... you guys are toast.

Just wait until he starts digging into Trump's financials. The ones he's been hiding for years.

What "thing" of value was exchanged? Did it cost as much as the 500 million paid to Clinton to deliver a speech to the Russians? You folks are pathetically grasping at straw men.

Again, Clinton isn't president anymore. Try to focus, buddy.

Your guy got caught, and he isn't slick enough to get himself out.

Just wait until he starts digging into Trump's financials. The ones he's been hiding for years.

They empaneled a grand jury in Ferguson and that cop was supposed to be toast, what happened there? And the grand jury in Baltimore yielded results differing from the hype people like you promote.

You are a moron who watches to much CSI. Seriously, it's like when you were trying to be a war expert. Jose/camp, that's TV, not real. Every fifth grade kid knows that a grand jury is abnormal function of an investigation as it's the grand jury who does the indictment.

Why?

Trump will go down because he and his team actually colluded with the Russians. It's just at what point does his approval rating go down low enough where the GOP can dump him without suffering any conseuqences from their base.

Guy, you had two years to prove this "Using the wrong email" thing was something we should all take seriously, and never got even close.
"Colllusion" isn't a crime, dumbass. You keep talking about "collusion" because you can't name an actual crime he committed.

Obama outright promises the Russians he will make nice with them after he doesn't care about the election and NOTHING.

But Trump's team MAY HAVE tried to get dirt on Hillary, although if they did I never saw them use it, and to the establishment that is treason.

The PResident dealing with Russia is legal. It's kind of in his job description.

Trump dealing with Russia as a private citizen to influence our election, not so much.

The real problem, of course, is that it's not the action that gets you into trouble, it's the cover-up.
When Mewler fails to find anything on Trump, the snowflake conspiratorialists will claim that just shows how clever and diabolical Trump is.

Why?

The GOP is already screwed.... Their refusal to dump Obamacare was a nail in their coffin

-Geaux
I hope all the Senators that vote "no" get primaried. I know the head of the moron Jeff Flake is on the chopping block. Why does AZ keep electing these RINO assholes?

Obama outright promises the Russians he will make nice with them after he doesn't care about the election and NOTHING.

But Trump's team MAY HAVE tried to get dirt on Hillary, although if they did I never saw them use it, and to the establishment that is treason.

The PResident dealing with Russia is legal. It's kind of in his job description.

Trump dealing with Russia as a private citizen to influence our election, not so much.

The real problem, of course, is that it's not the action that gets you into trouble, it's the cover-up.

Actually, even if he did that, it's still legal. However, there isn't a shred of evidence that he did.

You're a fucking moron. That's the bottom line.

Samantha Power- Why in the hell does an UN Ambassador need to unmask hundreds of names?

WTF?

-Geaux
If the process is as laborious and difficult as the Obama apologists claim, she must have spent all her time doing it.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz

Hillary Clinton

Or Donald Trump?

Why?

Mueller is a partisan piece of shit. To say it's a witch hunt is not accurate. It's a coup and the left plans on stealing power because their agenda is turning to dust. There is no more to it than that. If they cared about politicians meeting with Russia, they would have had a shit fit when Hillary and Obama did it. There was no collusion. Enough people hated Hillary to turn the election in Trump's favor. No interference needed. Hillary just had to be her arrogant, insincere self to help Trump win. Hillary and the Dems deserve credit for the election results. Russians didn't screw the people in Benghazi. Russians didn't misappropriate billions of dollars intended to help the victims of Haiti. Russians didn't cause Hillary to act like a raving lunatic or make her pass out. Russians didn't convince the DNC to be dishonest and stack the deck for Hillary. Russians didn't build an insecure server in a bathroom to help Hillary bypass State Dept. oversight and security. Russians didn't wipe her server with Bleach Bit. Russians didn't destroy cell phones to hide evidence. Russians didn't cause her to lie her ass off about everything.

They empaneled a grand jury in Ferguson and that cop was supposed to be toast, what happened there? And the grand jury in Baltimore yielded results differing from the hype people like you promote.

Okay, the problem with those comparisons is that everyone knew the fix was in at Furgeson when that DA didn't recuse himself after everyone said he should have.

Trump's problem is that he has no friends in Washington. The fact the Republicans are passing a law preventing Trump from firing Mueller should prove that.

You are a moron who watches to much CSI. Seriously, it's like when you were trying to be a war expert. Jose/camp, that's TV, not real. Every fifth grade kid knows that a grand jury is abnormal function of an investigation as it's the grand jury who does the indictment.

Uh, dude, the only thing abnormal here is you. The very fact that Mueller is empanelling a grand jury should worry Trump a lot.

You see, the reason why Reagan survived Iran-Contra and Clinton survived Whitewater is that they had people who were willing to take the fall for them.

I don't see Flynn or Mantafort or even Jared taking the Fall for Trump.

"Colllusion" isn't a crime, dumbass. You keep talking about "collusion" because you can't name an actual crime he committed.

I'm glad you guys have moved on from "Trump didn't collude with the Russians" to "Collusion isn't a crime".

It actually is, but even if it wasn't, do you want a President who owes his presidency to the interference of a foreign power hostile to the US? I don't.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz

Hillary Clinton

Or Donald Trump?

Why?

ummm because he is big league liar and a very sketchy character with fragile ego - the Swamp King.

Clinton has been in the Republican crosshairs for 30 years and they got nothing to show for it.

Forum List

Back