Who Will Be 'Perp-Walked' First?

Dude, you and those like you are just pathetic, sore-loser, IGNORANT butt-hurt snowflakes that refuse to get it...

YOU LOST!

THE PRESIDENCY IS NOT WON BY A POPULARITY CONTEST...and your constant reference to it demonstrates you were too stupid to know that...which contributed to you LOSING.

No, what contributed is Trump cheating... but that's not the point.

Nobody whose won the presidency through any means OTHER than winning the popular vote has been considered legitimate.

Not John Q. Adams, who won in the Corrupt Deal.

Not "Rutherfraud" B. Hayes, known as "his fraudelancy".

Not George W. Shrub, who left the office in disgrace.

Not the Orange Shitgibbon.

The fact that both parties are looking for ways to get rid of Trump pretty much says it all.

Nobody is going to build a wall of bodies to protect his guy like they did Clinton.

Yes, Trump is the peoples president and the democrats bitterly hate the people. They are the elite and know how to rule. The people need to shut up and obey.

54% of the people said "no" to Trump.

53% of the people also said "no" to Hillary, Herr Himmler.

However, of those who DID vote, the states where they voted went to Trump - this is how a FREE country works. You Nazi scum seek to enslave the states to the will of NY and California, to the will of your filthy fascist party - but America will not have it.

First I don't think any of those do the perp walk.

But IF one does it could be Trump for the reasons you gave.

Obama outright promises the Russians he will make nice with them after he doesn't care about the election and NOTHING.

But Trump's team MAY HAVE tried to get dirt on Hillary, although if they did I never saw them use it, and to the establishment that is treason.

You may be right that Trump is found guilty about something he isn't exactly the establishment's buddy. He is more of the people's president and I think that drives the democrats nuts.

Trump will be charged with crimes related to money laundering and corruption. Nothing to do with the campaign stuff.

That Russian lawyer Junior met with was given a deal so sweet even she couldn't believe it. Her client walked with $227 million of the $230 he was laundering, and no criminal record so he's free to do it again.

This is all about the sanctions imposed by the Magnitsky Act. Putin wants them gone, otherwise he stands to lose billions of money stolen/extorted and stashed in banks around the world. That's why he's in a state of fury over Congress tying Donnie's hands on removing sanctions. And that's why Congress limited his powers.

If I can connect the dots, you can bet your ass Mueller is getting ready to lay charges.

ummm because he is big league liar and a very sketchy character with fragile ego - the Swamp King.

Clinton has been in the Republican crosshairs for 30 years and they got nothing to show for it.

Being a liar is not a criminal offense

It can absolutely be, see perjury.

right, lying under oath is perjury and/or obstruction of justice. Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton are both guilty. Thanks for clarifying.

Obama outright promises the Russians he will make nice with them after he doesn't care about the election and NOTHING.

But Trump's team MAY HAVE tried to get dirt on Hillary, although if they did I never saw them use it, and to the establishment that is treason.

The PResident dealing with Russia is legal. It's kind of in his job description.

Trump dealing with Russia as a private citizen to influence our election, not so much.

The real problem, of course, is that it's not the action that gets you into trouble, it's the cover-up.
What cover up? Trump hasn't had a chance to try to cover up anything, and hasn't done anything to cover up. Waiting for a star to fall, and give the scum of the earth their dreams, that's where they think they belong, back in power to rule us all. LETS MAKE SURE THEY NEVER GET THE CHANCE!!! ORGANIZE everyone you know that wants this country to be FREE of their tyranny.

You may be right that Trump is found guilty about something he isn't exactly the establishment's buddy. He is more of the people's president and I think that drives the democrats nuts.

Trump will be charged with crimes related to money laundering and corruption. Nothing to do with the campaign stuff.

That Russian lawyer Junior met with was given a deal so sweet even she couldn't believe it. This is all about the sanctions imposed by the Magnitsky Act.

Putin wants them gone, otherwise he stands to lose billions of money stolen/extorted and stashed in banks around the world. That's why he's in a state of fury over Congress tying Donnie's hands on removing sanctions. And that's why Congress limited his powers.

If I can connect the dots, you can bet your ass Mueller is getting ready to lay charges.

the dots are only connected in the sick minds of you libtardians. Now, if you want to connect dots, lets connect the Clinton/Lynch runway meeting to the non-prosecution of Hillary and the lies by Comey. I wonder how much money Lynch now has in a swiss bank account.

However, of those who DID vote, the states where they voted went to Trump - this is how a FREE country works. You Nazi scum seek to enslave the states to the will of NY and California, to the will of your filthy fascist party - but America will not have it.

No, in a free country, it's one person, one vote... period.

If NY and CA have more people, they get more votes. Period.

But since you love the constitution so much, impeachment is in the constitution, so if Trump is impeached, you really won't have much to say about it.

[

That Russian lawyer Junior met with was given a deal so sweet even she couldn't believe it. This is all about the sanctions imposed by the Magnitsky Act.

Putin wants them gone, otherwise he stands to lose billions of money stolen/extorted and stashed in banks around the world. That's why he's in a state of fury over Congress tying Donnie's hands on removing sanctions. And that's why Congress limited his powers.

Oh he will huh?

Yep, Trump is dun, it's in the bag for Hillary and the faithless electors will recount for the win to the Nazi democrats... :eusa_whistle:

Yep, you Nazis have it all figured out and we can take it to the bank....

BTW, the kangaroo court Mueller put together is going after Flynn, not Trump.

But since you love the constitution so much, impeachment is in the constitution, so if Trump is impeached, you really won't have much to say about it.
Why would Trump be impeached? He hasn't done anything?

What cover up? Trump hasn't had a chance to try to cover up anything, and hasn't done anything to cover up. Waiting for a star to fall, and give the scum of the earth their dreams, that's where they think they belong, back in power to rule us all. LETS MAKE SURE THEY NEVER GET THE CHANCE!!! ORGANIZE everyone you know that wants this country to be FREE of their tyranny.

Buddy, you see, the problem is, Trump only lasts as long as the powers that be consider him useful...

and he clearly isn't.

he beat Hillary, that's all the libs need.

That Russian lawyer Junior met with was given a deal so sweet even she couldn't believe it. Her client walked with $227 million of the $230 he was laundering, and no criminal record so he's free to do it again.

This is all about the sanctions imposed by the Magnitsky Act. Putin wants them gone, otherwise he stands to lose billions of money stolen/extorted and stashed in banks around the world. That's why he's in a state of fury over Congress tying Donnie's hands on removing sanctions. And that's why Congress limited his powers.

There is a statute of limitations and you are reaching for a Star in Alpha Centauri because the Trump legal teams cover every move any of his companies make. There may be a trump employee charged with theft, or something but his actual position IS CEO of the company, and there is no way he can be touched for a person in his corporation committing a crime. Damn you people are the stupidest bunch of IQ deficient children I have ever seen HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, You know there are dragons and unicorns, and even some ghosts in your closet with the BOOGEY MAN TRUMP!!! HAHAHAHAAHA.

Buddy, you see, the problem is, Trump only lasts as long as the powers that be consider him useful...

and he clearly isn't.

actually the power in this country still remains with the people and the people want Trump and want him to succeed. The DC establishment, the media, and the corrupt dem party are against Trump and against the American people, They are the real enemies here.

Translated: "We got him now - number 234".

[

No idiot, that is not a free country. That is making Idaho the slave of New York, making Arizona the slave of California. You Nazis want to take the voice away from the states, but you lake the power to do so.

You Nazi scum declared that you would "get Trump" on the day that he took office and have conducted a witch hunt ever since to find or fabricate something against him. Be aware, if you Nazis attempt your coup, you will be resisted.

and he clearly isn't.

actually the power in this country still remains with the people and the people want Trump and want him to succeed. The DC establishment, the media, and the corrupt dem party are against Trump and against the American people, They are the real enemies here.
For this reason 2018 shall be extremely interesting. It will show, hopefully, that the American people have once and for all had it with the filthy liberal scum!

They are going to find something, ANYTHING, just wait.. Trump is guilty and the Nazis are determined to find what it is he is guilty of! :thup:

trump is such a poor victim....poor with no advantages....no money...no connections...no three branches of government from his same party...no one likes him...everyone hates him....boo hoo.

Forum List

Back