Who will be Secretary of State?

I would guess anybody BUT Rudi Giuliani. He is the least qualified. Even Romney who is also NOT qualified is MORE qualified than Giuliani.

Who will be.... that's the 64 million question.

Mitt? who? anybody could be at this point! :dunno:

Trump is just toying with Mitt...like a cat with a mouse.

I would guess anybody BUT Rudi Giuliani. He is the least qualified. Even Romney who is also NOT qualified is MORE qualified than Giuliani.
So who is qualified....Hillary?

I just threw up in my mouf....
Huntsman is qualified -- so far he is the most qualified.

Nobody else is as qualified as he is.

But for his mea culpa and his penis and going all-in with Mrs. Paula Broadwell Capt/US Army, Petraeus would also be qualified.

Trump seems to like Generals.

I want Joe Manchin! Blue Collar Conservative Democrat so gives GOP another seat in senate! Huntsman isn't a real tough guy so meh..DESPISE Bolton and Romney. Corker would be fine I suppose but don't prefer him.

If I had to put money on it, I'd say Giuliani because he is more inline with Trump on policy. I think Mitt would look too much like pandering to the establishment. Of those in contention, my favorite is Bolton. I think most conservatives would cheer loudly over Bolton. I'm not sure why Newt isn't in consideration unless he told Trump he didn't want it. I would have figured him to be Trump's first choice.

Really, any of them are fine with me, they are ten times better than Obama's picks and probably thousands times better than anything Hillary would have picked.

My friend and ex fellow co-worker at his Dad's radio station, Steve Womack...Edit: He is in the House of Representatives..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back