who will christians discriminate against once gays have equal rights?

Christians do not discriminate against any one !!!weather you are heterosexual or liberal you can become a Christian by adhering to and practicing Christian beliefs .....just because you are a liberal does not mean you can't be forgiven for living a homosexual life style !!! thats like saying alcoholics can't stop drinking and become Christians !! do the boy scouts discriminate against girls ?? No they don't !! you have to be a boy to be a boy scout !!The same applies to Christianity .....if you are a liberal male all you have to do is stop sucking cock and adhere to Christian doctrine ............:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Christians do not discriminate against any one !!!weather you are heterosexual or liberal you can become a Christian by adhering to and practicing Christian beliefs .....just because you are a liberal does not mean you can't be forgiven for living a homosexual life style !!! thats like saying alcoholics can't stop drinking and become Christians !! do the boy scouts discriminate against girls ?? No they don't !! you have to be a boy to be a boy scout !!The same applies to Christianity .....if you are a liberal male all you have to do is stop sucking cock and adhere to Christian doctrine ............:eusa_angel:

Are you an example of Christian?

I still say if christians are going to discriminate against anyone it should be discrimnatory toward all those different groups of people who are bigoted toward their religion.

Translation: blu is a brainwashed, politically correct space cadet who does not know the difference between civil rights and fundamental liberties; he can't wait to get his Sieg Heil on as he marches in lock-step fashion behind the collectivistic relativism of multiculturalism. In short, he's a mindless fascist.

Last edited:

Translation: blu is a brainwashed, politically correct space cadet who does not know the difference between civil rights and fundamental liberties; he can't wait to get his Sieg Heil on as he marches in lock-step fashion behind the collectivistic relativism of multiculturalism. In short, he's a mindless fascist.

Actually we're finding that the OP question is moot.

Indeed it is, given that discrimination in and of itself is not necessarily evil, given that thing called ideological dissent, the essence of individual liberty.

Last edited:

In that Christians don't discriminate or that gays already have equal rights?

:razz:

Neither.

Neither.

Gays have Equal Rights.

They can Marry, the simply can't Demand that Society Falsely Validate their Chose Deviation from what Marriage is.

Nobody is stopping Bodecea from Marrying a Man, a Reflection of our Existence and quite simply the Reason she Exists.

Nobody but herself.

There is no Right to Redefine Marriage.

If Marriage is not what it is Inherently in Nature, then it is nothing...

And in the End, I Beleive that is Bodecea and her fellow Societal Anarachists are trying to do...

Make Marriage mean Nothing.

The Bitterness all of the way over from Southern Cali is getting a little too much... :lol:

:)

peace...

Neither.
You have equal rights......Quit your damn whining, bigot.

Christ, it's a states issue.....There are states that recognize perverted marriage. Go move there, if you're that fucking worried about it. Nobody is forcing you stay. Nobody is holding a gun to your head, and telling you to stay in California......The states voters decided they don't want it recognized. It has nothing to do about "bigotry" as clowns like you cowardly claim. That's just your cowardly way of trying to guilt everybody into excepting your perversions.

If states voters are morally opposed to recognizing perv marriage, then that's just the way it goes.

One of the major damn problems in this country is moral structure is going down the damn tubes. You can't go two days without hearing of another missing child. You can't go more than two weeks without hearing about a childs body being found......You've got toddlers being sexualized. Print adds of a mother feminizing her son by painting his damn toenails. Reality shows glamorizing child beauty pageants, where 4-5-6-7-8-9-10 year old girls are dressed up like sluts (a pedophiles dream, right on the screen), and the mothers think it's fucking cute. There's nothing cute about it.....Now there's a clothing line out featuring lingerie for toddlers and above. It's friggin sick.......You've got mothers sitting with their daughters listening to Katy Perry sing about being a dyke, and think it's friggin' cute. It's mind fucking children, pure and simple.

A parents job is to protect their children on all levels. My wife and I take it very seriously....Our twin 12 year olds are like their mother, drop dead gorgeous. It's a major worry whenever they go out. I've seen dudes my age leering at them. I leer back at them, and they scurry away. It's too bad the laws state I can't go punch 'em in the head for doing so. 'cause it's quite obvious what's on their mind.. It makes me sick.......And now we have an entire movement of perv's trying to justify their lack of morals.....Bullshit!, and i'll continue to fight it.

Last edited:

Neither.

Gays have Equal Rights.

They can Marry, the simply can't Demand that Society Falsely Validate their Chose Deviation from what Marriage is.
Nobody is stopping Bodecea from Marrying a Man, a Reflection of our Existence and quite simply the Reason she Exists.

Nobody but herself.

And in the End, I Beleive that is Bodecea and her fellow Societal Anarachists are trying to do...

The Bitterness all of the way over from Southern Cali is getting a little too much... :lol:

:)

peace...

Bullshit, you stupid fuck. Gays can marry anyone of the opposite sex that they don't love. Hets can marry the people they love.

You're an ass.

Neither.

Christ, it's a states issue.....There are states that recognize perverted marriage. Go move there, if you're that fucking worried about it. Nobody is forcing you stay. Nobody is holding a gun to your head, and telling you to stay in California......The states voters decided they don't want it recognized. It has nothing to do about "bigotry" as clowns like you cowardly claim. That's just your cowardly way of trying to guilt everybody into excepting your perversions.

If states voters are morally opposed to recognizing perv marriage, then that's just the way it goes.

One of the major damn problems in this country is moral structure is going down the damn tubes. You can't go two days without hearing of another missing child. You can't go more than two weeks without hearing about a childs body being found......You've got toddlers being sexualized. Print adds of a mother feminizing her son by painting his damn toenails. Reality shows glamorizing child beauty pageants, where 4-5-6-7-8-9-10 year old girls are dressed up like sluts (a pedophiles dream, right on the screen), and the mothers think it's fucking cute. There's nothing cute about it.....Now there's a clothing line out featuring lingerie for toddlers and above. It's friggin sick.......You've got mothers sitting with their daughters listening to Katy Perry sing about being a dyke, and think it's friggin' cute. It's mind fucking children, pure and simple.

A parents job is to protect their children on all levels. My wife and I take it very seriously....Our twin 12 year olds are like their mother, drop dead gorgeous. It's a major worry whenever they go out. I've seen dudes my age leering at them. I leer back at them, and they scurry away. It's too bad the laws state I can't go punch 'em in the head for doing so. 'cause it's quite obvious what's on their mind.. It makes me sick.......And now we have an entire movement of perv's trying to justify their lack of morals.....Bullshit!, and i'll continue to fight it.

It also has to be a federal issue if people are going to be able to deduct dependents on their income tax.

Neither.

Of course. The solution to preventing older men from leering at younger boys is to prevent gay marriage. Maybe to prevent older men from leering at younger girls we should prevent straight marriage. BRILLIANT! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Gays have Equal Rights.

Nobody but herself.

:(

peace...

Bullshit, you stupid fuck. Gays can marry anyone of the opposite sex that they don't love. Hets can marry the people they love.

You're an ass.

That may be experience talking. Just a thought.

Are you an example of Christian?

:eusa_angel:

Of course. The solution to preventing older men from leering at younger boys is to prevent gay marriage. Maybe to prevent older men from leering at younger girls we should prevent straight marriage. BRILLIANT! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Christ, you're fuckin' stupid.

You truly are.......Maybe we just keep up the fight against all you perv's!.....I will!

Last edited:

Christ, you're fuckin' stupid.

You truly are.......Maybe we just keep up the fight against all you perv's!.....I will!

:lol::lol::lol: I love it when you pretend to not understand exactly what I am saying.

Forum List

Back