who will christians discriminate against once gays have equal rights?

Let me know when I am trying to get your right to marry taken away...ok?
Oooooooooh, so anybody who doesn't support gay marriage is a bigot, correct?

Let me know when I actively try to take your legal right to civil marriage away. Then I'd be as big a bigot as you are proud to be.
Lets just take a look at the definition of bigot, shall we?

As defined by websters:

bigot: A person who is utterly intolerant of any creed, BELIEF, OR OPINION that differs from his/her own.

You're a fuckin' bigot by definition.

Ya' might want to think twice before throwing that word around, seeing as though you are obviously one in the same as those you acuse, BIGOT!

Last edited:

Let me know when I actively try to take your legal right to civil marriage away. Then I'd be as big a bigot as you are proud to be.

You don't support gay marriage? Don't have one. I don't support marriages for *people like you*, so I won't have one. But I won't try to stop the legal marriages of *people like you*, either. There's the difference between us.

You don't support gay marriage? Don't have one. I don't support marriages for *people like you*, so I won't have one. But I won't try to stop the legal marriages of *people like you*, either. There's the difference between us.
See my #201, and get back to me, BIGOT!

You support gay marriage?....Go to New York where it's recognized......I don't support gay marriage for anybody in my state....Whatever other states do, I don't give a shit.

It's a states issue, period!.....And if my fellow voters agree with me in a legal vote, and vote not to recognize it, excellent!......And that's exactly what happened.

You don't like it, if it means that much to you, you can simply move, bigot!

You support gay marriage?....Go to New York where it's recognized......I don't support gay marriage for anybody in my state....Whatever other states do, I don't give a shit.

It's a states issue, period!.....And if my fellow voters agree with me in a legal vote, and vote not to recognize it, excellent!......And that's exactly what happened.

Then don't have a gay marriage in our state...but your right to not like gay marriage STOPS when you start interfering with others' rights to marry. I do not interfere with the legal marriage of *people like you* even tho I do not approve of the marriages of *people like you* and I believe that *people like you* make the CHOICE to be *people like you.* And I don't tell *people like you* to move if you don't like it because I don't try to have the state interfere with *people like you*'s right to a legal marriage.

Last edited:
It's not about preventing them from getting married.

It's about preventing the changing of the definition of marriage, and changing the law to reflect that change, against the will of the people.

Right now, nobody's *preventing* anyone from getting married, because according to the law in most states marriage is between a man and a woman. Since gay couples aren't one of each, nobody is "preventing" them from anything. They don't qualify. If they want to get married, one needs to get a sex change.

Last edited:

Then don't have a gay marriage in our state...but your right to not like gay marriage STOPS when you start interfering with others' rights to marry. I do not interfere with the legal marriage of *people like you* even tho I do not approve of the marriages of *people like you* and I believe that *people like you* make the CHOICE to be *people like you.* And I don't tell *people like you* to move if you don't like it because I don't try to have the state interfere with *people like you*'s right to a legal marriage.
You live in a state that does not recognize gay marriage. It was voted on by your fellow Californians. It was a legal vote. It was voted not to be recognized by the majority of voters. That's the way the ball bounces. It's what makes this country. The voters decide the issues.....You lost simple as that. Deal with it.

Ya see, "people like me", and a majority of your fellow Californians, obviously feel there's a moral issue. It's not bigoted, it's based on belief. Belief is something we all have a right too. ......You weak minded lil' cry babies just can't stand the fact that people don't believe the same as you, so you COWARDLY throw out the bigot card. It's a sign of weakness.

So, since you obviously chose to ignore it, we'll revist the definition of bigot, shall we?

As defined by Websters:

bigot: a person who is utterly intolerant of any creed, BELIEF, or OPINION that differs from his/her own.

You are a bigot by definition.

And you cannot deny it!

It's about preventing the changing of the definition of marriage, and changing the law to reflect that change.

Right now, nobody's *preventing* anyone from getting married, because according to the law in most states marriage is between a man and a woman. Since gay couples aren't one of each, nobody is "preventing" them from anything. They don't qualify. If they want to get married, one needs to get a sex change.
Bigot!:cool:

It's about preventing the changing of the definition of marriage, and changing the law to reflect that change.

The definition of marriage did not, at one time, include *people like you* and yet *people like you* are allowed to legally marry.

But *people like you* support gender discrimination in marriage. Last time I checked, the government is not allowed to discriminate due to gender unless there is some overriding reason....just like the government cannot discriminate against *people like you* without some overriding reason.

You live in a state that does not recognize gay marriage.

It did at one time and it will again...just like it currently recognizes the marriage of *people like you.*

It was voted on by your fellow Californians. It was a legal vote. It was voted not to be recognized by the majority of voters. That's the way the ball bounces. It's what makes this country. The voters decide the issues.....You lost simple as that. Deal with it.

Since you support the vote of the civil right to marry, we can hold a vote on the marriage rights of *people like you*.

Ya see, "people like me", and a majority of your fellow Californians, obviously feel there's a moral issue. It's not bigoted, it's based on belief. Belief is something we all have a right too. ......You weak minded lil' cry babies just can't stand the fact that people don't believe the same as you, so you COWARDLY throw out the bigot card. It's a sign of weakness.

*People like you* live a choice. But that choice to live as *people like you* does not include taking away other people's civil rights. And the courts will show that to be the case.

So, since you obviously chose to ignore it, we'll revist the definition of bigot, shall we?

As defined by Websters:

bigot: a person who is utterly intolerant of any creed, BELIEF, or OPINION that differs from his/her own.

And you cannot deny it!

And you and *people like you* are so utterly intolerant of gay people that you deprive them of the legal rights of marriage.....

But gay people do not try to deprive *people like you* of the legal rights of marriage, even tho, being a *person like you* is a choice.

For me I'm just going to leave it all up to the Lord. I've known so many wonderful gays and I've known so many scumbucket heterosexuals.

I'm as straight as can be and consider myself to be able to make it into the Kingdom. I can't figure it out how someone like Ellen DeGeneres can't enter those gates with me.

Maybe if I keep praying hard enough, one day I'll find an answer. And yes I know the Book says the act is a sinful one.

But I also know that the Book says hate the sin, not the sinner. And thank goodness for that because I lived the 60's lol.

Anybody remember the tune Fire?

We're all sinners, TD.

I've never understood how being gay is somehow ranked higher on the "sin scale" as any other sins that we have all committed.

For me I'm just going to leave it all up to the Lord. I've known so many wonderful gays and I've known so many scumbucket heterosexuals.

I'm as straight as can be and consider myself to be able to make it into the Kingdom. I can't figure it out how someone like Ellen DeGeneres can't enter those gates with me.

Maybe if I keep praying hard enough, one day I'll find an answer. And yes I know the Book says the act is a sinful one.

But I also know that the Book says hate the sin, not the sinner. And thank goodness for that because I lived the 60's lol.

We're all sinners, TD.

I've never understood how being gay is somehow ranked higher on the "sin scale" as any other sins that we have all committed.

Me either. To hear the way some people talk about it, it would seem that being gay or lesbian is worse than being a murderer.

The Pope has no sense of levity in sin. He thinks women being ordained as priests is a far worse sin than priest pedophilia.

We're all sinners, TD.

Me either. To hear the way some people talk about it, it would seem that being gay or lesbian is worse than being a murderer.

The Pope has no sense of levity in sin. He thinks women being ordained as priests is a far worse sin than priest pedophilia.

He thinks priest pedophilia is a sin? I wonder if he does.

We're all sinners, TD.

He thinks priest pedophilia is a sin? I wonder if he does.

He's said that ordaining women would harm the Church as much or more than priest pedophiles have.

It did at one time and it will again...just like it currently recognizes the marriage of *people like you.*

Since you support the vote of the civil right to marry, we can hold a vote on the marriage rights of *people like you*.

*People like you* live a choice. But that choice to live as *people like you* does not include taking away other people's civil rights. And the courts will show that to be the case.

As defined by Websters:

And you cannot deny it!

And you and *people like you* are so utterly intolerant of gay people that you deprive them of the legal rights of marriage.....

But gay people do not try to deprive *people like you* of the legal rights of marriage, even tho, being a *person like you* is a choice.
You have the right to marry. Go get married.....We're talking about the definition. It's defined as between a man a woman. In this state, the voters voted to keep it that way. Oh well, that's what the voting process is all about. Nobody is forcing you to live here.

So, hold your vote to deny a man and womans right to marry, if ya' get it on it on a ballot, go for it.....Nothing wrong with that.....Good luck to ya'!......Unlike YOU, i'm not going to claim you're a bigot for doing so.

Yeah, i'm so "utterly intolerant of gays", that I employed them, paid them well, offered them benefits, invited them into my home, and continue to do so seeing as my wifes cousin is gay (at least he has the guts to admit it's a choice. And admits the sissy act put on by many gay males is just that, an act). If I was "utterly intolerant of gays, I would have told 'em all to get the fuck outta here, you're not welcome.

"utterly intolerant of gays"......Knock off the dramatics, bigot!:eusa_hand:

As defined by Websters:

And you cannot deny it!

You have the right to marry. Go get married.....We're talking about the definition. It's defined as between a man a woman. In this state, the voters voted to keep it that way. Oh well, that's what the voting process is all about. Nobody is forcing you to live here.

So, hold your vote to deny a man and womans right to marry, if ya' get it on it on a ballot, go for it.....Nothing wrong with that.....Good luck to ya'!......Unlike YOU, i'm not going to claim you're a bigot for doing so.

Yeah, i'm so "utterly intolerant of gays", that I employed them, paid them well, offered them benefits, invited them into my home, and continue to do so seeing as my wifes cousin is gay (at least he has the guts to admit it's a choice. And admits the sissy act put on by many gay males is just that, an act). If I was "utterly intolerant of gays, I would have told 'em all to get the fuck outta here, you're not welcome.

Used to be in these parts you could have had a vote for sending all the blacks back to Africa.
It would have passed overwhelmingly.
We are not a democracy, majority rule country. Sorry about that.
The Constitution protects individual rights, not majority rights.

As defined by Websters:

And you cannot deny it!

Frankly, I have no idea why bodecea gives you the time of day.

And I could give a flying fuck what you think.

And I could give a flying fuck what you think.

Feeling is mutual.

Forum List

Back