who will christians discriminate against once gays have equal rights?

I saw a movie Bad Teacher with Carmen Diaz a few weeks ago. The movie sucked. Anyone that would take their kids or allow their kids to watch that movie is nuts.
But the movie makes tens of millions.
Welcome to America where folks are free to make movies and have parades that offend others.
But they do it differently and ban such movies and parades in Iran.
Delta is ready when you folks are.
True patriots and defenders of freedom fight and die in support of the rights of others they may despise the most.
Most of you quacks here I would not want on the playing field along side of me in my day. Your milk is too weak and you are all bench sitter Monday morning QBs.
You kooks want laws to ban everything and anything you deem "immoral" and want government to support it.
Closet liberals each and every one.
Nice to know you support lil' kids having cocks and tits pulled out in front of them on PUBLIC STREETS.....I think we're getting a true idea of where your mind is truly at.....Fuckin' liberal!

True Patriots want to see our children protected.......True patriots will defend those children to the death.

Tornado hit here in the neighborhood Cherokee county, Georgia Monday afternoon. Trees down everywhere and the elderly couple across the street have extensive damage. The two gay women from up the road were out picking up and one has a chain saw! (even though it is a small one).
It is really sad that we have other citizens that label these folks as "immoral" and the same as dog fuckers.
Something is very wrong with America when we allow others to claim the high ground and use Christianity as their route.
Very unChristlike indeed.

No, they do not have control of who comes to watch...or who is in the crowd.

It is a GAY PRIDE parade.... by and for gay people. If children are in the crowd... then its the parents who brought them their... 100% on them.
Nope, those are public streets. Acessible to all citizens, to include children......You don't go whipping out your cocks and saggy tits, it's just the way it is.

If they want to celebrate their chosen deviant lifestyle, fine. Just do it with class and dignity. They don't help their twisted cause by acting like a bunch of deviant, classless shit heads.

And I'm sure you freak out the same way when straight people show their ta-tas at mardi gras or all the scantily clad women all over the place at various warm weather parades and celebrations.
People are fully warned what happens at Mardi Gras after dark. I know, I started my culinary career on Bourbon street.....And, if you display public nudity, you are immediately arrested there, and that's the way it should be......Christ, we have LA's mayor marching right along next to perv's exposing themselves in front of lil' kids.......It's fucking disgusting. And anybody who thinks otherwise, is a fucking moron to the tenth degree.

I saw a movie Bad Teacher with Carmen Diaz a few weeks ago. The movie sucked. Anyone that would take their kids or allow their kids to watch that movie is nuts.
But the movie makes tens of millions.
Welcome to America where folks are free to make movies and have parades that offend others.
But they do it differently and ban such movies and parades in Iran.
Delta is ready when you folks are.
True patriots and defenders of freedom fight and die in support of the rights of others they may despise the most.
Most of you quacks here I would not want on the playing field along side of me in my day. Your milk is too weak and you are all bench sitter Monday morning QBs.
You kooks want laws to ban everything and anything you deem "immoral" and want government to support it.
Closet liberals each and every one.
Nice to know you support lil' kids having cocks and tits pulled out in front of them on PUBLIC STREETS.....I think we're getting a true idea of where your mind is truly at.....Fuckin' liberal!

True Patriots want to see our children protected.......True patriots will defend those children to the death.

As a youth I saw the Klan march. A few years back Hosea Williams marched in Forsyth county, Georgia. In high school we played at Forsyth county high school in Cumming, Ga. in 1969. We had a black tail back. He was booed and niggered out of the ball game by the crowd, coaches and players on the other team. I saw it as I was on the field.
In the 80s the Klan came out and protested another of Williams' marches in Forsyth county. Wesley Walraven, a friend of mine, was Sheriff of Forsyth county. He led the way for thecivil rights blacks with Williams to march even though all it did was cause trouble. The Klan had the right to march also. Both had permits. Many outsiders from all over the country showed up and bricks were thrown at the black marchers with Williams. Lots of blood.
I do not support the Klan or public displays of indecency. However, a defender of freedom supports their rights to march and do what they want as long as they have a permit.
You do know that the gays have a government issued permit to march, don't you?
I doubt you know that as your ideology obviously has warped your brain and eliminated most of your common sense.
Me a liberal? Nope Been voting Republican for the last 40 years. Own 3 corporations and make payroll.
Fiscal and true conservative.
Conservatives want less government Moe. You want more. Thus you are the classic closet liberal.

Last edited:
Tornado hit here in the neighborhood Cherokee county, Georgia Monday afternoon. Trees down everywhere and the elderly couple across the street have extensive damage. The two gay women from up the road were out picking up and one has a chain saw! (even though it is a small one).
It is really sad that we have other citizens that label these folks as "immoral" and the same as dog fuckers.
Something is very wrong with America when we allow others to claim the high ground and use Christianity as their route.
It has nothing to do with Christianity....It has to do with fucking morals....If they want to live their CHOSEN perverted lifestyle, fine. When they start exposing themselves in PUBLIC, in front of lil' kids, and people like YOU accept it, it just shows how far this country is falling.

No, they do not have control of who comes to watch...or who is in the crowd.

It is a GAY PRIDE parade.... by and for gay people. If children are in the crowd... then its the parents who brought them their... 100% on them.
Nope, those are public streets. Acessible to all citizens, to include children......You don't go whipping out your cocks and saggy tits, it's just the way it is.

If they want to celebrate their chosen deviant lifestyle, fine. Just do it with class and dignity. They don't help their twisted cause by acting like a bunch of deviant, classless shit heads.

And?

Who is standing watching the show.... the parents... who brought their children.

yes it is a public street.. which means all of the public can use it...including the gay parade. Of which i am very sure they had a permit to do so.

As to class and dignity in broad daylight on a public street...i have only one thing to say:

Show me your tits and ill toss you some beads.

:eusa_whistle:
So, does that permit, permit public displays of nudity in front of lil' kids?......No, it does not.:eusa_whistle:

You show your tits in New Orleans, there is a good chance your ass is going to jail.....You do it in L.A., and the Mayor marches right along next to you, while lil' kids are fully watching.

One day a year and you can't get over it. Poor Wicked.
Unlike you, I don't appreciate people like you acting like complete immoral dirtbags in front of lil' kids......You may support it, I don't........And unlike you, most of those in this country are on my side of the issue......Most people in this country want to see our kids protected from perverts. You obviously want to see that disgusting, perverted lifestyle thrown straight in their faces.

Again..

Who brought the kids to an adult sexually oriented parade?

Its not a disney parade or a muppet parade. Its not the circus come to town parade or a coming home for heros parade.

it is a:
gay
pride
parade.
It is a gay pride PARADE that passes many apartment buildings, and private residences. Many loft style condo's that have been built these last few years.

What, parents are supposed to lock their kids inside, until the freak show is over?... Until all the cocks and saggy tits have been tucked back into place?......BULLSHIT!

And?

Who is standing watching the show.... the parents... who brought their children.

yes it is a public street.. which means all of the public can use it...including the gay parade. Of which i am very sure they had a permit to do so.

As to class and dignity in broad daylight on a public street...i have only one thing to say:

So, does that permit, permit public displays of nudity in front of lil' kids?......No, it does not.:eusa_whistle:

You show your tits in New Orleans, there is a good chance your ass is going to jail.....You do it in L.A., and the Mayor marches right along next to you, while lil' kids are fully watching.

Again... if the parents bring their children to a sexual orientated parade.... its 100% on them.

LOL... you know and i know...unless you have a cop with a bee up his ass that law is not enforced in NO...especially in the quarter. Showing your dangley bits and pieces is all part of the show.

Unlike you, I don't appreciate people like you acting like complete immoral dirtbags in front of lil' kids......You may support it, I don't........And unlike you, most of those in this country are on my side of the issue......Most people in this country want to see our kids protected from perverts. You obviously want to see that disgusting, perverted lifestyle thrown straight in their faces.

Again..

Its not a disney parade or a muppet parade. Its not the circus come to town parade or a coming home for heros parade.

it is a:
gay
pride
parade.
It is a gay pride PARADE that passes many apartment buildings, and private residences. Many loft style condo's that have been built these last few years.

What, parents are supposed to lock their kids inside, until the freak show is over?... Until all the cocks and saggy tits have been tucked back into place?......BULLSHIT!

That is about the size of it. (pun intended :) )

It has nothing to do with Christianity....It has to do with fucking morals....If they want to live their CHOSEN perverted lifestyle, fine. When they start exposing themselves in PUBLIC, in front of lil' kids, and people like YOU accept it, it just shows how far this country is falling.

girls gone wild
spring break
madi gras
Canaval
hell.. the public beach.

They are no worse. Just not gay.

And?

Again... if the parents bring their children to a sexual orientated parade.... its 100% on them.

LOL... you know and i know...unless you have a cop with a bee up his ass that law is not enforced in NO...especially in the quarter. Showing your dangley bits and pieces is all part of the show.
Nooooooooo, we used to sit out in front of the restaurant on breaks, and watched hundreds of people loaded into paddy wagons on their way to jail after flashing, groping, etc. I've watched the cops storm buildings to get to the balconies where girls were flashing for beads. Low and behold, they are dragged out in cuffs.

Ya' see, Syrenn, they enforce the law the best they can for two reasons. One being, flashing can whip a drunken crowd into a frenzy, creating all out chaos. Never a good thing in the tight confines of the Quarter.......Secondly, the fines are stiff, and the city can use those fines to offset the cost of the chaos. So yes, they do their best to enforce the laws. I've witnessed it firsthand.

Nooooooooo, we used to sit out in front of the restaurant on breaks, and watched hundreds of people loaded into paddy wagons on their way to jail after flashing, groping, etc. I've watched the cops storm buildings to get to the balconies where girls were flashing for beads. Low and behold, they are dragged out in cuffs.

Ya' see, Syrenn, they enforce the law the best they can for two reasons. One being, flashing can whip a drunken crowd into a frenzy, creating all out chaos. Never a good thing in the tight confines of the Quarter.......Secondly, the fines are stiff, and the city can use those fines to offset the cost of the chaos. So yes, they do their best to enforce the laws. I've witnessed it firsthand.

Right... but did that stop anyone? No....and they got caught.

LOL... so you are saying they were doing it for public safety and making money for the city... not to protect the poor children that parents bring along to watch the show. :eusa_whistle:

Seems to me as if the hetros who are the ones out of control then, if a little tit flashing will whip up a drunken crowed into a frenzy.

i still love ya though. :)

No, it is not friggin ridiculous, the analogy is correct.

Your reasoning (choosing to engage in homosexual acts is immoral) is the exact reason why it is a civil rights issue. What gives you the right to decide what is immoral between two consenting aduilts that has no affect on you whatsoever?

Someone has to do it ,can you see the decline world wide on morals ?

Wake up. The decline in morals is in our own government. Why aren't you more concerned about corruption?

I am, that is why i can't wait for Gods kingdom and government to ridd the world of this moral decline we see.

Again..

it is a:
gay
pride
parade.

How many gay pride parades have you been to, again? :eusa_eh:

And that is a good thing? That is a modern thing proposed by and passed by government as a bone to the religous right.
For over a hundred years they allowed it as that was the norm. I attended Mardi Gras from 1971 on, numerous Sugar Bowl games during that span and NO police were arresting any women for flashing for beads. Didn't happen until the moral police invaded.
Even the police will tell you they do not like doing that. That deters from their MAIN MISSION: FIGHTING CRIME.
Pick pockets, thieves of all kinds, drug sales are all now on the back burner so you and your moral police can arrest women for showing their breasts at 1 am in the morning.
What a damn joke. Ben Franklin was known to visit the whore houses of every town and country he visited. Not agreeing with it but it is fact.
The Founders are rolling in their graves with you moral police.
And it hurt NO ONE.
As a strict conservative I state GET GOVERNMENT OUT OF THE LIVES OF OTHERS.
Offended? Well lah de dah. Grow some stones and quit being a bitch and moaner.
Only a damn fool objects to things that hurt NO ONE.

One day a year and you can't get over it. Poor Wicked.

Has he answered yet about how many gay pride parades he's been to? I'm trying to catch up after a busy day.

I did see his posts about women getting arrested for flashing during Mardi Gras. :lol::lol::lol: Maybe in the 50s they did. :lol::lol::lol:

"the fines are stiff"
BINGO, that is the main motivation, NOT crowd control. Yes, crowd control is a problem but enter those police on horse back as I saw many a night there and in a very few seconds the crowd moves on.

And that is a good thing? That is a modern thing proposed by and passed by government as a bone to the religous right.
For over a hundred years they allowed it as that was the norm. I attended Mardi Gras from 1971 on, numerous Sugar Bowl games during that span and NO police were arresting any women for flashing for beads. Didn't happen until the moral police invaded.
Even the police will tell you they do not like doing that. That deters from their MAIN MISSION: FIGHTING CRIME.
Pick pockets, thieves of all kinds, drug sales are all now on the back burner so you and your moral police can arrest women for showing their breasts at 1 am in the morning.
What a damn joke. Ben Franklin was known to visit the whore houses of every town and country he visited. Not agreeing with it but it is fact.
The Founders are rolling in their graves with you moral police.
And it hurt NO ONE.
As a strict conservative I state GET GOVERNMENT OUT OF THE LIVES OF OTHERS.
Offended? Well lah de dah. Grow some stones and quit being a bitch and moaner.
Only a damn fool objects to things that hurt NO ONE.

It's not going to happen with him.

"drunken crowd"
NO ONE objects to that as the bars flow the stuff non stop all night and you can carry it in the street there.
Ok to get plastered, staggering drunk but show a tit. Cha ching.
$$$$$ IS WHAT IS ALL ABOUT.
New Orleans is the most corrupt city in America. Well, DUH!

Forum List

Back