Who will get the economy back? Why? How?

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
If I thought Biden could at least match Trump in getting the economy back quickly and not dragging ass for 8 years blaming the predecessor like he and Obama did, I could be more optimistic about a Biden Administration. Trump will continue to keep regulations off businesses and less taxes for the Middle Class. Biden/Harris are already talking about Corporations and high income earners “paying their fair share” plus green deals. How will these policies expedite a return to a thriving economy compared to staying the course with Trump’s policies?

If I thought Biden could at least match Trump in getting the economy back quickly and not dragging ass for 8 years blaming the predecessor like he and Obama did, I could be more optimistic about a Biden Administration. Trump will continue to keep regulations off businesses and less taxes for the Middle Class. Biden/Harris are already talking about Corporations and high income earners “paying their fair share” plus green deals. How will these policies expedite a return to a thriving economy compared to staying the course with Trump’s policies?
Yes the top 20% should pay their fair share, they have mega tax breaks.

Biden and Dems are threatening TRILLIONS in new taxes including a tax on 401k's and IRA's for those earning $80k or more. A total country shut down for 3 months.

If you want the economy to face plant then vote for the Democrats.

Without the top 20% where do you think you would be right now?...was it a poor person that gave you a job?.....how about the financial support of charities...do you think its the poor folks that give to charity?....my guess is that you don't do much thinking you just feel your way through life....think with your head not your heart and you will cause less pain to the people you say you care about.....

Without the top 20% where do you think you would be right now?...was it a poor person that gave you a job?.....how about the financial support of charities...do you think its the poor folks that give to charity?....my guess is that you don't do much thinking you just feel your way through life....think with your head not your heart and you will cause less pain to the people you say you care about.....

You can run them out of the US for all I care. We can and will start over, equality based.

They can all go to China, they are giving our jobs over to robots and automation, even mining.

Great, so you're one of those that believe the bullshit.

The reality is: the plan would reduce after-tax incomes by around 2.6 percent across all income groups over the long run. The lower four income quintiles would see a decrease in after-tax incomes of at least 1.4 percent. Taxpayers in between the 95th and 99th percentiles would see their after-tax income fall by 1.9 percent, while taxpayers in the 99th percentile and up would have a more significant reduction in their after-tax income at 8.9 percent.

Joe Biden’s 2020 Tax Plan

Trump's hyper-Keynesian strategy for short-term political gain is no way to run an economy. Actual conservatives know that.

Plus, the NY Fed can't keep pouring trillions into short term credit markets like they did for Trump for a year.

Plus bond yields have now crashed around 70% since Trump took office, and obviously THAT can't continue.

We're so far in the red right now, that it's going to take more than one or two Presidential terms to fix this shit.

They already pay their fair share and your share and the share of millions you lowlife scum filthy tax and spend liberal POS.

No corps have neg taxes. Where have you been. Only the wealthy and bigots are for tramp.

Lib please without corporations (also you are a big fat liar on that) you people would be fighting in the streets over scraps of food. :eusa_hand:

You can run them out of the US for all I care. We can and will start over, equality based.

They can all go to China, they are giving our jobs over to robots and automation, even mining.
Who will force equality?

Yea we need to get back to 2.3% growth Trump had in 2019. Oh wait, Obama had the same growth. And we need to have low unemployment numbers like we had on Trump's watch. Oh wait, Obama's unemployment numbers were already low. Republicans didn't believe the unemployment numbers until Trump took office. And we need to add the same number of jobs every month like Trump's numbers. Oh wait, Obama's monthly jobs numbers were just as good and he had like 80 straight months of growth.

Who will force equality?

The Dem platform for 2020 is 100% about punishing those with more, instead of helping those with less.

Hello, oh high Dem voter. Yeah your life sucks on the Dem plantation so we'll throw you a bone and punish higher earners how would that be. Yes your life will still suck but well hey it sucks to be you. I have to run now and talk to Biden and Pelosi about how to get in on that free China cash in exchange for my vote on a trade deal. You vote Dem okay then shut up for 4 years.

Biden and Dems are threatening TRILLIONS in new taxes including a tax on 401k's and IRA's for those earning $80k or more. A total country shut down for 3 months.

Biden and his supporters want to make China the #1 economic super power.
Biden I can understand; but his supporters are this stupid?

There's no way you haven't met a Liberal in real life.

FB_IMG_1598906180973.jpg

Biden's policies are huge campaign losers. Once Trump corners Biden in a debate in front of the American people and the masses learn of all these tax increases and other anti jobs Dem crap Biden will be toast.

Trump's hyper-Keynesian strategy for short-term political gain is no way to run an economy. Actual conservatives know that.

Plus, the NY Fed can't keep pouring trillions into short term credit markets like they did for Trump for a year.

Plus bond yields have now crashed around 70% since Trump took office, and obviously THAT can't continue.

We're so far in the red right now, that it's going to take more than one or two Presidential terms to fix this shit.
In the last two weeks investors have pulled $14.4 billion out of stock funds yet...
SP-500-Notches-Five-Record-Closes-Week-of-August-24-2020.jpg

Investors Have Stampeded Out of Stock Funds for Two Weeks – So How Did the Stock Market Set a New High Every Day Last Week?

Without Alphabet, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, and Microsoft the entire S&P 500 index would be negative for 2020.

In the last two weeks investors have pulled $14.4 billion out of stock funds yet...
SP-500-Notches-Five-Record-Closes-Week-of-August-24-2020.jpg

Investors Have Stampeded Out of Stock Funds for Two Weeks – So How Did the Stock Market Set a New High Every Day Last Week?

Without Alphabet, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, and Microsoft the entire S&P 500 index would be negative for 2020.
When's the last time the market didn't depend on the expansion of Big Tech?

Forum List

Back