Who Will Obama Blame If Baghdad Falls? Isis Closing In On Baghdad.

EC begins to melt.

You were not a commissioned rank; no one who writes and reasons like you would ever be a commissioned rank.

A SP4 would write much better than you.

You have given us on the Board absolutely nothing of worth.

Oh, I'm melting someone, alright. I'm burning you to a crisp, moron. LOL

Been taking those Saul Alinsky courses too, huh?

LOL

Show me the money, moron. Show me the money. LOL

:blowup:

What's wrong, you know we're right about Baghdad, don't you?

You don't hold anyone to anything. You simply worked at too low a level to know anything.

I will always hold a low grade information tool like you who never rose beyond SP4 to the facts.

The facts: "Argue all you want: as described by the Bushies before the war, the WMDs were never found." Sarin in Syria was probably provided by the Russians. You can suspect that it came from Iraq, but you have no proof or credible supposition.

Ok, you begged for me to show respect to you. I did it. Now you're back to being a pathological liar. And I will just FLATTEN YOUR FAT ASS FROM HERE ON OUT.

First of all, shit for brains, I think E-4s or SP4s are the greatest thing since sliced bread - they are the backbone - so you may want to stop denigrating them.

But it's just not factual to call someone like myself who was a commissioned officer an enlisted rank. Nothing wrong with the rank, it just isn't close to true. Calling someone who had been an E-4 a commissioned officer is just as false.

So you're back to telling a very specific lie that can be verified. It shows you're either a pathological liar that never served - because military people know the difference - or you are actually military and want to post bare-faced verifiable lies.

Look, you fat ass deranged fuck. I have more respect for a jailed felon that tells the truth than your despicable, sloven, beached whale, body full of NO INTEGRITY.

No one respects you. The morons on the left use you and it's fun to watch. But when it's time to dump your wishey washy ass, you're going to be left along crying like the baby you are.

Now back to topic, your hero is a failure. The polls overwhelmingly show it. If you're smoking lots of crack, you probably don't read the polls. His foreign policy is a failure.

As for sarin gas in Syria....thanks for admitting it, dummy, but it's all over open source that it came from Iraq and elsewhere.

Oh and I still have the $2000 ready to donate to USMB if I'm wrong and you're right about my rank. Why won't YOU cough up any money for bet?

Because you're a pathetic LIAR and we all know it. LOL

Could you possibly wrap up this off-topic argument you're cluttering up this thread with?

Shut up. Why aren't you telling Fakey to stop his pathological lying? The retard is on your side and he's the liar. Talk to him.

Back to topic, your hero will cause Bagdad to be vulnerable and then taken.

The Iraqi army did okay as long as they had training and supervision by Americans. When left to their own devices they reverted to type. obama will blame Bush because it has always worked before and he can trust democrats to keep it working today.
We were training them for over 12 years! How long do they need to become a self sufficient fighting force?
This is the ME. Those people fight for whoever is paying the most. The ones we trained are fighting for ISIS right now and are using the equipment we left them.

f

Your questions are so stupid that pretty soon you'll be asking me to feed you Gerber Baby food with a spoon. What does today have to do with the years the war ended, idiot?

EC begins to melt.

You were not a commissioned rank; no one who writes and reasons like you would ever be a commissioned rank.

A SP4 would write much better than you.

You have given us on the Board absolutely nothing of worth.

and going from thread to thread stalking a poster is trolling Jake, so STFU.

'll take the time to argue with people who keep insisting there was NO WMD.

Argue all you want: as described by the Bushies before the war, the WMDs were never found.

End of story.

Does anyone know why the Obama supporters are calling Sarin Gas in Syria a WMD but still claim there were not any WMDs in Iraq when several thousand pounds of Sarin along with Mustard gas was found?

Look, Fakey, you dumb ass. No one doubts the sarin gas in Syria at this point. The fact it came from Iraq is all over open source.

So you've just shit all over yourself on that statement that THERE WAS NO WMD.

Chem WMD is not even debatable anymore. Nuke WMD wasn't found IN IRAQ (other than 500 tons of yellowcake in Tuwaitha ) but that statement has nothing to do with where it may have been moved to, IDIOT.
Because to be a WMD it has to be able to kill someone and the Reagan gas was sooooo degraded from age that when one went off by accident when our troops were removing them, no one died!!!! And yellowcake isn't even useful for a dirty bomb!
Yellow-cake is what one uses to make weapons grade uranium. I remember Valerie Plame's husband claiming Bush lied about Saddam trying to buy the stuff, and we found tons of it. We also found medical nuclear material that could be used to make dirty bombs. Also found binary artillery pieces used to deliver Sarin gas.

You don't hold anyone to anything. You simply worked at too low a level to know anything.

I will always hold a low grade information tool like you who never rose beyond SP4 to the facts.

The facts: "Argue all you want: as described by the Bushies before the war, the WMDs were never found." Sarin in Syria was probably provided by the Russians. You can suspect that it came from Iraq, but you have no proof or credible supposition.

Ok, you begged for me to show respect to you. I did it. Now you're back to being a pathological liar. And I will just FLATTEN YOUR FAT ASS FROM HERE ON OUT.

First of all, shit for brains, I think E-4s or SP4s are the greatest thing since sliced bread - they are the backbone - so you may want to stop denigrating them.

But it's just not factual to call someone like myself who was a commissioned officer an enlisted rank. Nothing wrong with the rank, it just isn't close to true. Calling someone who had been an E-4 a commissioned officer is just as false.

So you're back to telling a very specific lie that can be verified. It shows you're either a pathological liar that never served - because military people know the difference - or you are actually military and want to post bare-faced verifiable lies.

Look, you fat ass deranged fuck. I have more respect for a jailed felon that tells the truth than your despicable, sloven, beached whale, body full of NO INTEGRITY.

No one respects you. The morons on the left use you and it's fun to watch. But when it's time to dump your wishey washy ass, you're going to be left along crying like the baby you are.

Now back to topic, your hero is a failure. The polls overwhelmingly show it. If you're smoking lots of crack, you probably don't read the polls. His foreign policy is a failure.

As for sarin gas in Syria....thanks for admitting it, dummy, but it's all over open source that it came from Iraq and elsewhere.

Oh and I still have the $2000 ready to donate to USMB if I'm wrong and you're right about my rank. Why won't YOU cough up any money for bet?

Because you're a pathetic LIAR and we all know it. LOL

Could you possibly wrap up this off-topic argument you're cluttering up this thread with?

Shut up. Why aren't you telling Fakey to stop his pathological lying? The retard is on your side and he's the liar. Talk to him.

Back to topic, your hero will cause Bagdad to be vulnerable and then taken.

If Baghdad will fall, it will be the Iraqi army, reconstituted by American training that will bear the responsibility.

EC, stfu if you can't offer solid evidence of your points.

All you do is post your opinion then defy others.

Argue all you want: as described by the Bushies before the war, the WMDs were never found.

End of story.

Does anyone know why the Obama supporters are calling Sarin Gas in Syria a WMD but still claim there were not any WMDs in Iraq when several thousand pounds of Sarin along with Mustard gas was found?

Look, Fakey, you dumb ass. No one doubts the sarin gas in Syria at this point. The fact it came from Iraq is all over open source.

Chem WMD is not even debatable anymore. Nuke WMD wasn't found IN IRAQ (other than 500 tons of yellowcake in Tuwaitha ) but that statement has nothing to do with where it may have been moved to, IDIOT.
Because to be a WMD it has to be able to kill someone and the Reagan gas was sooooo degraded from age that when one went off by accident when our troops were removing them, no one died!!!! And yellowcake isn't even useful for a dirty bomb!
Yellow-cake is what one uses to make weapons grade uranium. I remember Valerie Plame's husband claiming Bush lied about Saddam trying to buy the stuff, and we found tons of it. We also found medical nuclear material that could be used to make dirty bombs. Also found binary artillery pieces used to deliver Sarin gas.

We did not find the WMDs as described by the bushies and we did not find capablity to build the WMDs as described by the bushies.

SL: I have every right in a thread to post and rebut her as I have you elsewhere. I will continue. Sux to be you if you don't like it.

Last edited:

End of story.

We did not find the WMDs as described by the bushies and we did not find capablity to build the WMDs as described by the bushies.

We didn't find warehouses full of chemical weapons.

We did find the documents that proved he had them and evidence that he was prepared to reconstitute his stores and restart his program. The yellow-cake should be enough for a rational person to realize he wanted a nuke program as Bush warned.

End of story.

We didn't find warehouses full of chemical weapons.

We did find the documents that proved he had them and evidence that he was prepared to reconstitute his stores and restart his program. The yellow-cake should be enough for a rational person to realize he wanted a nuke program as Bush warned.

Having designs but not the where with all is the problem. Of course he wanted a nuke program: he wasn't able to build one before we invaded and would not have if we failed to invade.

Anyone else notice the irony of the stupidity in this post?

"Sarin in Syria was probably provided by the Russians."
"You can suspect that it came from Iraq, but you have no proof or credible supposition."

How did you type this with a straight face Obama Boi?

Jake you aren't very intelligent.

SL: I have every right in a thread to post and rebut her as I have you elsewhere. I will continue. Sux to be you if you don't like it.

Okay stalker troll, thanks for admitting it. You can expect to be called on this again and again.

Rebutting is not stalking, so call away all you want.

Participating in thread is not stalking, so call away all you want.

Anyone else notice the irony of the stupidity in this post?

"Sarin in Syria was probably provided by the Russians."
"You can suspect that it came from Iraq, but you have no proof or credible supposition."

How did you type this with a straight face Obama Boi?

Jake you aren't very intelligent.

No rebuttal, silly comment by roo.

Who Will Obama Blame If Baghdad Falls? Isis Closing In On Baghdad.
Bush's "training" of the Iraqi security forces is solely to blame and then lying about their readiness.

Defense.gov News Article Petraeus Touts Enormous Progress Fielding Iraqi Forces

Petraeus Touts 'Enormous Progress' Fielding Iraqi Forces
By Jim Garamone
American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON, Aug. 2, 2005 – The chief of the coalition command charged with training Iraqi security forces said "enormous progress" has been made in the effort.

Army Lt. Gen. David Petraeus, who commands Multinational Security Transition Command Iraq, told National Public Radio's "All Things Considered" that more than 105 police and army combat battalions are "in the fight."

This breaks down to more than 93,800 members of the Iraqi police and 77,700 Iraqi service members. The total number of forces "trained and equipped" is 171,500. This time last year, only one battalion was trained and equipped well enough to assist coalition forces, Pentagon officials said. ...

NOBODY BELIEVES YOU LIBS' PROPAGANDA!!!!!! JUST STOP. YOU LOOK PATHETIC.
Thank you for admitting that Bush is an unbelievable lying POS. :rofl::lmao:
The source for that "PROPAGANDA" info was the BUSH Department of Defense!!!!!!! That was just a sample of the LIES Bush would tell when asked about the readiness of the Iraqis to defend themselves.

Then there is this statement by Obama in 2011.

“Iraq’s future will be in the hands of its people. America’s war in Iraq will be over” he remarked. And “Iraq is not a perfect place. It has many challenges ahead. But we’re leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq, with a representative government that was elected by its people. We’re building a new partnership between our nations.”

So what? In 2011 Iraq was semi stable. Did anyone really expect them to hold it together and not fall back into the civil war?

"I am also looking forward to signing the joint statement here affirming two landmark agreements that solidify Iraq's democratic gains, that recognize Iraq's sovereignty, and that puts the relations between our two countries on a solid footing today and a solid footing tomorrow. They cement a strategic partnership between our two countries, and they pave the way for American forces to return home, as the war in Iraq approaches a successful end.

The Strategic Framework Agreement formalizes, as it says in the agreement, formalizes "a relationship of friendship and cooperation" between our two countries in the economic, diplomatic, cultural, and security fields. Under this agreement, we will work together to bring greater stability to Iraq and the region, as well as promote trade and investment between our nations. We will work to strengthen democratic institutions.

I'm sure you can remember what life was two years ago. When we were working together during that period such an agreement seemed unimaginable. Chaos and violence were consuming Iraq. The terrorists were seizing new ground, and the Iraqi people were beginning to divide the Iraqi people along sectarian lines. But you were determined, and I was determined to do something differently -- not to allow Iraq to fall into civil war.

And our plan is working. You notice I say "our plan." Today, violence is down dramatically. Al Qaeda is driven from its safe havens. Sunnis, Shia, and Kurds are sitting together at the same table to part -- to peacefully chart the future of this country. There is hope in the eyes of Iraqis' young. This is a future of what we've been fighting for -- a strong and capable democratic Iraq that will be a force of freedom and a force for peace in the heart of the Middle East; a country that will serve as a source for stability in a volatile region; a country that will deny a safe haven to al Qaeda. As a result of these successes, Mr. Prime Minister, the American people are safer."

President Bush and Iraq Prime Minister Maliki Sign the Strategic Framework Agreement and Security Agreement

The point has become clear: the USA cannot force peace on Iraq without stationing a sizable military force in a coalition environment permanently. The American people will not stand for such an outcome.

The Iraqi army did okay as long as they had training and supervision by Americans. When left to their own devices they reverted to type. obama will blame Bush because it has always worked before and he can trust democrats to keep it working today.
We were training them for over 12 years! How long do they need to become a self sufficient fighting force?

How long have we been in Korea? That long!

Did both governments agree to a SOFA for the USFK?

The point has become clear: the USA cannot force peace on Iraq without stationing a sizable military force in a coalition environment permanently. The American people will not stand for such an outcome.

No one wants to force peace on Iraq. But stopping the invasion of Iraq by ISIS last March would have been a "nice thing to do"

How long have we been in Korea? That long!

Did both governments agree to a SOFA for the USFK?

Read this and get back to me.

As of 2011 American military authorities are allowing South Korea to charge and prosecute American soldiers in South Korean courts. After three brutal rapes and an arson case in 2011, convictions in South Korean courts occurred. The soldiers are, or will soon be, jailed in South Korean facilities. Soon after the rapes and other instances, the peninsula wide military curfew was reinstated.

Forum List

Back