Who Will Obama Blame If Baghdad Falls? Isis Closing In On Baghdad.

And why hasn't the half million Iraqi army, with plenty of modern military capability, stopped them?

Hey, it's Obama's plan.

He's a Military Genius.

Let Baghdad fall. Wash our hands of the regional nonsense going on in the ME. Let's see what happens.

Tell you what. You climb under your blankie and let us adults who get it take care of it.

Why don't the Islamist extremists attack China?

You were too stupid to grasp my point??? Not surprised.

They both want to knock us down dummy. Why would jihadis attack the competitors of America. Damn you're dumb.

They don't attack China because China doesn't meddle in Middle Eastern affairs.

Thanks to those educating the uneducated.

And back to topic, ISIS just one mile away from Baghdad....

And why hasn't the half million Iraqi army, with plenty of modern military capability, stopped them?

Hey, it's Obama's plan.

He's a Military Genius.

Let Baghdad fall. Wash our hands of the regional nonsense going on in the ME. Let's see what happens.

I wouldn't mind.

Then 6 years from now when ISIL is crossing the Mexican Border and detonates a dirty bomb in San Diego, we could all BLAME OBAMA.

Except, of course the unfortunates in San Diego

We were IN Saudi Arabia militarily when 9/11 happened. Being there didn't stop it from happening here. It caused it to happen here.

I imagine China gets its oil from Russia and us more than the ME.

China_crude_oil_imports_by_country_2011.jpg

Than corrects me. What is interesting is that Saudi Arabia suppies 20%. I would think China would have a greater interest in protecting that supply line.

I'm surprised also. I'd think Russia and certainly Asia Pacific Sources would be larger than KSA.

However,

This might give us a clue:
total_energy_consumption.png

US-Energy-Consumption2.jpg

As we see, although 20% of China's Oil comes from KSA, only 18% of their energy consumption is oil. IOW, they really don't use much oil, e.g. they don't own many cars, trucks, and other vehicles that depend on gasoline.

BCS_2.jpg

Thanks to those educating the uneducated.

And back to topic, ISIS just one mile away from Baghdad....

Hey, it's Obama's plan.

He's a Military Genius.

I wouldn't mind.

Then 6 years from now when ISIL is crossing the Mexican Border and detonates a dirty bomb in San Diego, we could all BLAME OBAMA.

Except, of course the unfortunates in San Diego

We were IN Saudi Arabia militarily when 9/11 happened. Being there didn't stop it from happening here. It caused it to happen here.

I'm not sure you're aware, but the just because Saudi National members of Al Queda attacked the USA, Al Queda was not operating out of KSA.

You do realize that the Japanese that attacked Pearl Harbor did not fly from Japan, right?

Hey, it's Obama's plan.

He's a Military Genius.

Tell you what. You climb under your blankie and let us adults who get it take care of it.

Why don't the Islamist extremists attack China?

You were too stupid to grasp my point??? Not surprised.

They both want to knock us down dummy. Why would jihadis attack the competitors of America. Damn you're dumb.

They don't attack China because China doesn't meddle in Middle Eastern affairs.

They did not attack Samoa either.

Or New Zealand.

But I think you make an interesting point: Why the USA?

I think Obama explained it best in his 60 minutes interview: American Exceptionalism. If you want to get worldwide attention, you don't attack Samoa.

Why have troops in the ME in the first place?

Positioning forward units is also not a terribly unique military concept.

Forward units against what? The enemy in the ME we created by being there in the first place?

In Military Tactics 101, you emplace forward units when you do not know what the threat may be.

This has been going on for quite some time. Roman Legions made it routine. You may have heard of Hadrian's Wall.

Forum List

Back