Who Will Obama Blame If Baghdad Falls? Isis Closing In On Baghdad.

Thanks to those educating the uneducated.

And back to topic, ISIS just one mile away from Baghdad....

My guess is that if ISIS took over Iraq, and we just stayed the fuck out of it, like many of the nations of the world do,

not the least of which would be China,

then ISIS wouldn't give a shit about us.

Where did I say Bush lied?

You lie when you say that. I say the neo-cons got it massively wrong and none of the important ones ever lied and said we found WMDs as they described them as cause to go to war.

Where did I say Bush lied?

You lie when you say that. I say the neo-cons got it massively wrong and none of the important ones ever lied and said we found WMDs as they described them as cause to go to war.

who are you talking to???? what post are U replying to??? do I have to teach you the basics of communication?

As for your phrase, "WMDs as they described them," it is nuttier than peanut butter.

And why hasn't the half million Iraqi army, with plenty of modern military capability, stopped them?

Hey, it's Obama's plan.

He's a Military Genius.

Let Baghdad fall. Wash our hands of the regional nonsense going on in the ME. Let's see what happens.

Tell you what. You climb under your blankie and let us adults who get it take care of it.

And why hasn't the half million Iraqi army, with plenty of modern military capability, stopped them?

I've answered that about 20 times now. But thanks for bumping the thread idiot.

Why don't the Islamist extremists attack China?

LOL, I used to do business in China....you really wanna go there? Another subject you're clueless about.

China is a competitor.....on a number of fronts...including business and as a superpower. They're doing PLENTY in their superpower role to undermine us in the Middle East. We're also in low grade trade wars at all times with them.

Wake up. You sound like mac.

Hey, it's Obama's plan.

He's a Military Genius.

Let Baghdad fall. Wash our hands of the regional nonsense going on in the ME. Let's see what happens.

Tell you what. You climb under your blankie and let us adults who get it take care of it.

LOL, I used to do business in China....you really wanna go there? Another subject you're clueless about.

China is a competitor.....on a number of fronts...including business and as a superpower. They're doing PLENTY in their superpower role to undermine us in the Middle East. We're also in low grade trade wars at all times with them.

Wake up. You sound like mac.

Why don't the Islamists attack China?

LOL, I used to do business in China....you really wanna go there?

Yeah, we know. The Chinois love the white women. How much did you get per trick?

Hey, it's Obama's plan.

He's a Military Genius.

You were too stupid to grasp my point??? Not surprised.

They both want to knock us down dummy. Why would jihadis attack the competitors of America. Damn you're dumb.

Hey, it's Obama's plan.

He's a Military Genius.

You were too stupid to grasp my point??? Not surprised.

They both want to knock us down dummy. Why would jihadis attack the competitors of America. Damn you're dumb.

We compete with everyone.

Do you need me to repeat the question?

Hey, it's Obama's plan.

He's a Military Genius.

I wouldn't mind.

Then 6 years from now when ISIL is crossing the Mexican Border and detonates a dirty bomb in San Diego, we could all BLAME OBAMA.

Except, of course the unfortunates in San Diego

Nothing deflected. You brought up St. George, it was your deflection.

So you have nothing on WMDs being in Iraq in the condition as the Bushies said.

Now don't deflect with St. George.
LOL.
God you are stupid, unfortunately for you most people on this board are too intelligent to fall for any of your chit ;)

"John Kerry > February 23, 1998
"Saddam Hussein has already used these weapons and has made it clear that he has the intent to continue to try, by virtue of his duplicity and secrecy, to continue to do so. That is a threat to the stability of the Middle East. It is a threat with respect to the potential of terrorist activities on a global basis. It is a threat even to regions near but not exactly in the Middle East."

"So you have nothing on WMDs being in Iraq in the condition as the Bushies said." So, yes, you got it wrong.

I thought I'd use people you voted for Jake,more effect that way.
Do you think using 5 year old intelligence and comments regarding the 5 year old intel is some sort of proof that we knew nothing new regarding intel on iraq and wmd's in 2003?

Seriously? Intel isn't even updated intel 3 months later, let alone 5 LONG YEARS later....and you want to use that from 1998 as some proof of wmd's in 2003??? A bit silly in my book....

Step back,reread the entire conversation and go from there.
Jake says Bush lied, the problem is that EVERYONE believed he had them....hence the pre and post Bush quotes.
All I am saying is the Pre Bush Quotes from 5 years before 2003 or 2 years before 2003 etc are not valid quotes to use for your example of "everyone believed they had WMD'S" because the information those older quotes were relying on, is out dated intel from 5 years previously....You'd think that our intel would have been better and more accurate over the next 5 years...but in actuality....and sadly, we are probably all being HAD by the CIA...with the intel that they provide.... for their own agenda.....

Nothing deflected. You brought up St. George, it was your deflection.

So you have nothing on WMDs being in Iraq in the condition as the Bushies said.

Now don't deflect with St. George.
LOL.
God you are stupid, unfortunately for you most people on this board are too intelligent to fall for any of your chit ;)

"John Kerry > February 23, 1998
"Saddam Hussein has already used these weapons and has made it clear that he has the intent to continue to try, by virtue of his duplicity and secrecy, to continue to do so. That is a threat to the stability of the Middle East. It is a threat with respect to the potential of terrorist activities on a global basis. It is a threat even to regions near but not exactly in the Middle East."

"So you have nothing on WMDs being in Iraq in the condition as the Bushies said." So, yes, you got it wrong.

I thought I'd use people you voted for Jake,more effect that way.
Do you think using 5 year old intelligence and comments regarding the 5 year old intel is some sort of proof that we knew nothing new regarding intel on iraq and wmd's in 2003?

Seriously? Intel isn't even updated intel 3 months later, let alone 5 LONG YEARS later....and you want to use that from 1998 as some proof of wmd's in 2003??? A bit silly in my book....

Step back,reread the entire conversation and go from there.
Jake says Bush lied, the problem is that EVERYONE believed he had them....hence the pre and post Bush quotes.
Not everyone, not even Bush's own administration.

"We do not have any direct evidence that Iraq has used the period since Desert Fox to reconstitute its WMD programs"
-George Tenet, 2/07/2001

Forum List

Back