Who Will Obama Blame If Baghdad Falls? Isis Closing In On Baghdad.

The point has become clear: the USA cannot force peace on Iraq without stationing a sizable military force in a coalition environment permanently. The American people will not stand for such an outcome.

No one wants to force peace on Iraq. But stopping the invasion of Iraq by ISIS last March would have been a "nice thing to do"
How many American troops shedding blood and lives would you consider to have been a reasonable and acceptable amount to accomplish that?
When did you ever give a shit about dead Americans?

How many American troops shedding blood and lives would you consider to have been a reasonable and acceptable amount to accomplish that?
It's a dishonest question since no one said it had to be American blood. Zero is the best answer. What's your solution anyway?
TD was discussing last March. The current situation is still fluid, but the monster to the north just spoke. The Turkish Parliament just voted overwhelmingly to authorize Turkish forces to participate in any way the government decides. That should open Turkish airbases to NATO forces. If they allow cargo aircraft to bring in arms for the Kurds and allow them to transfer those weapons to the Kurds it will be all over for ISIS. The Turks may decide against arming the Kurds and decide to take care of the problem on their own. They hate Assad and they hate ISIS. They have already begun positioning armored units and air assets on the Syrian border. If the Turkish invasion of Syria option is used it will go quickly. If they agree to the arming the Kurd option it will take longer.

I was concerned the Turks would not act.

We still don't know that they will act.

You have nothing then.

I love St. George. Was there last in January. Wonderful place.

Sorry Jake, YOU have nothing.
I won't allow you to deflect.

Nothing deflected. You brought up St. George, it was your deflection.

So you have nothing on WMDs being in Iraq in the condition as the Bushies said.

Now don't deflect with St. George.

The group that Obama refuses to properly name is only probing and doing hit and run crap. I honestly don't believe ISIS can take Babylon.

You have nothing then.

LOL.
God you are stupid, unfortunately for you most people on this board are too intelligent to fall for any of your chit ;)

"John Kerry > February 23, 1998
"Saddam Hussein has already used these weapons and has made it clear that he has the intent to continue to try, by virtue of his duplicity and secrecy, to continue to do so. That is a threat to the stability of the Middle East. It is a threat with respect to the potential of terrorist activities on a global basis. It is a threat even to regions near but not exactly in the Middle East."

Joe Biden > August 4, 2002
"We know he continues to attempt to gain access to additional capability, including nuclear capability."

"Bill Clinton > February 17, 1998
"We have to defend our future from these predators of the 21st Century.... They will be all the more lethal if we allow them to build arsenals of nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them. We simply cannot allow that to happen. There is no more clear example of this threat than Saddam Hussein."

You have nothing then.

LOL.
God you are stupid, unfortunately for you most people on this board are too intelligent to fall for any of your chit ;)

"Saddam Hussein has already used these weapons and has made it clear that he has the intent to continue to try, by virtue of his duplicity and secrecy, to continue to do so. That is a threat to the stability of the Middle East. It is a threat with respect to the potential of terrorist activities on a global basis. It is a threat even to regions near but not exactly in the Middle East."

"So you have nothing on WMDs being in Iraq in the condition as the Bushies said." So, yes, you got it wrong.

You have nothing then.

LOL.

"We do not have any direct evidence that Iraq has used the period since Desert Fox to reconstitute its WMD programs"
-George Tenet, 2/07/2001

"We have to defend our future from these predators of the 21st Century.... They will be all the more lethal if we allow them to build arsenals of nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them. We simply cannot allow that to happen. There is no more clear example of this threat than Saddam Hussein."
"We are now convinced Saddam has no weapons of mass destruction or active programs."
- President Bill Clinton, August 9th, 2000

Joe Biden > August 4, 2002
"We know he continues to attempt to gain access to additional capability, including nuclear capability."
"We believe the sanctions have been effective, and Saddam Hussein's regime has no weapons of mass destruction."
-Condoleeza Rice, February 16th, 2001

You have nothing then.

LOL.

"So you have nothing on WMDs being in Iraq in the condition as the Bushies said." So, yes, you got it wrong.

I thought I'd use people you voted for Jake,more effect that way.

"We are now convinced Saddam has no weapons of mass destruction or active programs."

""We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

""In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

Don't Bill and Hill talk?

You have nothing then.

LOL.

Do you think using 5 year old intelligence and comments regarding the 5 year old intel is some sort of proof that we knew nothing new regarding intel on iraq and wmd's in 2003?

Seriously? Intel isn't even updated intel 3 months later, let alone 5 LONG YEARS later....and you want to use that from 1998 as some proof of wmd's in 2003??? A bit silly in my book....

LOL.

Do you think using 5 year old intelligence and comments regarding the 5 year old intel is some sort of proof that we knew nothing new regarding intel on iraq and wmd's in 2003?

Seriously? Intel isn't even updated intel 3 months later, let alone 5 LONG YEARS later....and you want to use that from 1998 as some proof of wmd's in 2003??? A bit silly in my book....

Step back,reread the entire conversation and go from there.
Jake says Bush lied, the problem is that EVERYONE believed he had them....hence the pre and post Bush quotes.

Since they" fucked us over" on Obama's watch, I suspect it is because they considered him a weak and ineffective leader. They can both be at fault if that snaps your garter.
Only as long as you apply that same standard to Bush and 9/11, but you won't.

911 was planned two years before Bush was elected. Clinton was the weak sister they knew.

You have nothing then.

Would you like to see what many leading Democrats described as WMD's Saddam had? Didn't think so!

You have nothing then.

Would you like to see what many leading Democrats described as WMD's Saddam had? Didn't think so!

I've been posting them one at a time:)

Forum List

Back