Who won the debate tonight? Obama or Romney?

Who won the debate tonight? Obama or Romney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched it.

Obama was lack-luster.
Rmoney was uninspiring.

Next candidate!

Monoplizing the debate, romney won. Obama won on the facts he was allowed to get out before being interrupted by Lehrer and Romney. Debate may as well had been moderatored by FOXNEWS Hannity.

Lehrer was trying to help Obama at points.

Balance, Mr. President, you said something about balance, right?

Um, yes, Jim, thank you. I want a balanced approach.

Lehrer was actually trying to help him complete his thoughts.

Monoplizing the debate, romney won. Obama won on the facts he was allowed to get out before being interrupted by Lehrer and Romney. Debate may as well had been moderatored by FOXNEWS Hannity.

I noticed that too

90-14

There are 14 members in here that need some serious help.

The usual suspects... :lol:

Barb, Chris, courseofhistory, francoHFW, JoeB131, Lakhota, LilOlLady, MarcATL, NoNukes, Rinata, RosieS, Sallow, Sarah G, sfcalifornia

Surprisingly BlindBoo, Dick Suck, Synth, and a couple others actually voted truthfully (not that I think seeing Obama's incompetence will change their minds at the ballot box)

But no wonder that winger trolls like Lakhota and chrissypoo still think Obamalama won

90-14

There are 14 members in here that need some serious help.

The usual suspects... :lol:

Barb, Chris, courseofhistory, francoHFW, JoeB131, Lakhota, LilOlLady, MarcATL, NoNukes, Rinata, RosieS, Sallow, Sarah G, sfcalifornia

Again, kudos to the liberal leaning posters who voted that Romney won the debate. At least you're not 'complete' partisan hacks like these guys! :rofl:

I noticed that too

I also noticed Lehrer trying to interrupt Romney several times when he had to respond to Obama's frivolous charges, I was glad Romney proceeded anyway..

So you allow your religious bias dictate how you feel about someone. I find that disturbing.

You deem Romney as a lair based on what...his religion?

Yup. He thinks Joseph Smith was talking to God. I think Joseph Smith was lying to scam less smart people out of money and getting to sleep with their teenage daughters. Kind of like David Koresh.

If Romney can't get a no-brainer like that one right, I'm not sure I can trust him on the bigger decisions.

Also, I met some Mormons back in the 1980's who really creeped me the fuck out. From Romney to the Osmonds, whenever I see a Mormon, I just cringe.

9% of Republicans voted for Obama last time, according to exit polls. Sorry.

Not sure if you are a liar and I dont really care. But I do know that you are prejudiced based on religion for you admitted that.

SO you are now being put on my ignore list. You arent worth the my time. I do not interact with those that are prejudice.

In short, you can't answer the points. I get that. Maybe we should call you "brain in a jar"

Little man your boy king failed miserably last night, he looked a little boy being schooled out there.

Honestly, he looked amused. I kept seeing the grin after the most egregious lies. The left went batshit four years ago at his "professors" approach to schooling the opposition, the gentle, leading opportunity opportunity to correct their own record.

They didn't take it either. Obama just smiled, nodded, and won.

The American electorate aren't QUITE as stupid as you on the right like to believe.

Yup. He thinks Joseph Smith was talking to God. I think Joseph Smith was lying to scam less smart people out of money and getting to sleep with their teenage daughters. Kind of like David Koresh.

If Romney can't get a no-brainer like that one right, I'm not sure I can trust him on the bigger decisions.

Also, I met some Mormons back in the 1980's who really creeped me the fuck out. From Romney to the Osmonds, whenever I see a Mormon, I just cringe.

Funny, I would have thought you watched MSNBC after the debate.
You dumb Son of a Bitch.

In short, you can't answer the points. I get that. Maybe we should call you "brain in a jar"

Little man your boy king failed miserably last night, he looked a little boy being schooled out there.

Honestly, he looked amused. I kept seeing the grin after the most egregious lies. The left went batshit four years ago at his "professors" approach to schooling the opposition, the gentle, leading opportunity opportunity to correct their own record.

The American electorate aren't QUITE as stupid as you on the right like to believe.

You dumb Son of a Bitch.

I did see Obama smiling after he continually lied

You dumb Son of a Bitch.

Why would I watch someone else tell me what I just saw? That type of behavior is for lemmings.

I did see Obama smiling after he continually lied

Obby shook his head yes at least 50 times while choking on his own saliva.

This morning I thought that democrats would say obama won no matter what, but tonight was so devastating, they can't.

Look, Romney looked great tonight. The aftermath of what he actually said may become a big problem for him though. In substance, Obama did more than hold his ground. There are two major points that Romney failed on miserably, although neither showed up immediately. The first is his tax plan. The Obama campaign is going to drill Romney on this, because his tax plan is completely flawed. Secondly, Romney said his healthcare plan would not prevent those with pre-existing conditions from being able to purchase insurance. Simply put, this is a complete lie. Under Romney's so called plan, anyone who goes without insurance for 90 days and has a pre-existing condition would not be able to find health insurance. So if you are unemployed for six months, then get a job that doesn't provide insurance and you need to get your own, well you'd be screwed.

obama did great. Here's a reminder.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKMUHcgsbag&feature=player_embedded]Smirk - YouTube[/ame]

Look very carefully at obama's left cheek, he has a muscle tic.

Last edited:
I didn't listen to all of it, but since the mostly liberal analysts at MSNBC agreed Romney won,

he apparently won.

Precisely...if MSNBC swallows enough pride and admits Romney "won" the debate...only someone who is fooling themselves could possibly see it the other way around.
You know...like TruthdontMatter..

I don't think Lahkota's jerkin off in the mirror this morning.

Another unhealthy obsession of the right.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with kinks, as long as they're your own...but when your whole fucking DAY is spent imagining someone else's? Honey, you have a problem.

He had to... obama didn't have his crutch... errr... teleprompter.

Forum List

Back