Who would have thought democrat would destroy western civilization. Stabbing in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to take a look at knife sales in the US and just who is buying them.

LONDON (AP) — British police say several people have stabbed near to London Bridge, and a man has been detained.

The news came after witnesses reported hearing gunshots in the area. Sky News reported that police had shot the apparent attacker.

The Metropolitan Police force said officers were called Friday afternoon “to a stabbing at premises near to London Bridge.”

They say “a man has been detained by police. We believe a number of people have been injured.”

BBC reporter John McManus was in the area and said he saw figures grappling on the bridge. He said: “I thought it was initially a fight,” but then shots rang out.
Several stabbed near London Bridge; man detained

lets not forget pointy sticks,,,
We need to switch to Chop Sticks. Forks are dangerous.
You could put someone's eye out with a chopstick.

true-------did your mom teach you that?

LONDON (AP) — British police say several people have stabbed near to London Bridge, and a man has been detained.

The news came after witnesses reported hearing gunshots in the area. Sky News reported that police had shot the apparent attacker.

The Metropolitan Police force said officers were called Friday afternoon “to a stabbing at premises near to London Bridge.”

They say “a man has been detained by police. We believe a number of people have been injured.”

BBC reporter John McManus was in the area and said he saw figures grappling on the bridge. He said: “I thought it was initially a fight,” but then shots rang out.

You could put someone's eye out with a chopstick.

If you're skilled with your grip, you could put out two in one flick!

Last edited:

t

they can cause you to lose both eyes at once,,,
They're great for fly-catching.

I used to be able to pick up three bar nuts at once arranged side by side with chopsticks. I once did 4 at once. Even the Chinese bartender was amazed. That little trick paid for a lot of beer.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

The thread premise is as idiotic as it is wrong; just more tedious sophistry from the right.

Knives in the U.S. kill more people each year than AR-15 rifles do....we obviously need to ban knives and require that only "sporks" be sold to non-military and police....
Knives have a purpose other than putting fatal holes in another human being. Guns don't. I can't carve my Thanksgiving turkey or cut up a butternut squash without a knife. I can definitely manage to survive without a military style rifle, though.

but you dont need a knife to eat turkey or squash,,,
Only the peas.

Certainly, the perp couldn't have possibly been an adherent to that "religion of peace", and was only looking for the snack bar! :rolleyes-41:

We'd be better off if the availability of firearms dropped to the point where knife crime was a bigger problem.

knife crime is already a bigger problem,,,
Yeah?

Post up some numbers for us, popgun.

We'd be better off if the availability of firearms dropped to the point where knife crime was a bigger problem.

Yeah?

I hope you arent saying youre ignorant on the subject???

at this point you should already know them,,,

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

The thread premise is as idiotic as it is wrong; just more tedious sophistry from the right.

and yet once again you fail to show or tell us how it is wrong,,,

Yeah?

You made the claim, popgun, you back it up.

Knives you say? What red-blooded American male doesn't have a few of these? They're just tools.

knives1.jpg

Knives in the U.S. kill more people each year than AR-15 rifles do....we obviously need to ban knives and require that only "sporks" be sold to non-military and police....
Knives have a purpose other than putting fatal holes in another human being. Guns don't.

Irrelevant. They put fatal holes in bad guys who are trying to put fatal holes in you. Surely a noble purpose.
Take your soldiering elsewhere, bad boy. This ain't Rambo Land. How often are there AR 15 shoot outs in the parking lot of Walmart or on college campuses or the grocery store? It does not happen. It is one over-armed lunatic with a military style weapon. Always.

Knives have a purpose other than putting fatal holes in another human being. Guns don't. I can't carve my Thanksgiving turkey or cut up a butternut squash without a knife. I can definitely manage to survive without a military style rifle, though.
Actually, guns do things other than kill humans.

The first Thanksgiving happened before Butterball raised turkeys in pens. Guess how they obtained meat?

There are many other examples.

Yeah?

You made the claim, popgun, you back it up.

its been backed up several times,,,not my fault youre an ignorant moron,,,

I'm sad to hear that so many were slaughtered in a minute or two by said knives.

Terrorist was killed. Multiple people injured and he offered -sympathies- to families. There was also possibly a hoax device strapped to his chest, but they are cordoning off the area in case there could be other devices. It was declared a terrorist attack.
Press conference

Knives have a purpose other than putting fatal holes in another human being. Guns don't.

Irrelevant. They put fatal holes in bad guys who are trying to put fatal holes in you. Surely a noble purpose.
Take your soldiering elsewhere, bad boy. This ain't Rambo Land. How often are there AR 15 shoot outs in the parking lot of Walmart or on college campuses or the grocery store? It does not happen. It is one over-armed lunatic with a military style weapon. Always.

Wrong.....18 million AR-15 rifles in private hands in the U.S......in 2018 4 were used in mass public shootings.........in a country of over 320 million people......

They better not mess with my knives collection. They are going to use this as an excuse to ban knives.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back