Who would have thought democrat would destroy western civilization. Stabbing in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to take a look at knife sales in the US and just who is buying them.

LONDON (AP) — British police say several people have stabbed near to London Bridge, and a man has been detained.

The news came after witnesses reported hearing gunshots in the area. Sky News reported that police had shot the apparent attacker.

The Metropolitan Police force said officers were called Friday afternoon “to a stabbing at premises near to London Bridge.”

They say “a man has been detained by police. We believe a number of people have been injured.”

BBC reporter John McManus was in the area and said he saw figures grappling on the bridge. He said: “I thought it was initially a fight,” but then shots rang out.
Several stabbed near London Bridge; man detained

Knives in the U.S. kill more people each year than AR-15 rifles do....we obviously need to ban knives and require that only "sporks" be sold to non-military and police....
Knives have a purpose other than putting fatal holes in another human being. Guns don't. I can't carve my Thanksgiving turkey or cut up a butternut squash without a knife. I can definitely manage to survive without a military style rifle, though.
Guns don’t have a purpose? How do you think we ended slavery and stopped you democrats??

Let’s not forget gun ownership are apart of American culture, it’s a right we are granted.

Last edited:
Not to worry, Eric Holder and Obama have come up with a new scheme to buy knives with US taxpayer dollars and sell them to terrorists in the UK.

They will have them all in jail in no time!

More people are killed in Britain with knives than all murders committed with AR-15 rifles in the United States......knives must be banned....
How many in a year, 2AGuy. When you get up to 10,000 a year, let me know.

Knives kill more people in Britain than AR-15 rifles .......knives are obviously more deadly than AR-15 rifles......18 million AR-15 rifles in the U.S. in private hands, and less than 33 people killed in mass public shootings with them in 2018......knives in Britain killed over 200 people.....ban knives, use sporks.
knives in Britain killed over 200 people.
I rest my case.

More than AR-15s here in the states, you dope...so using your logic, knives now must be banned...bicycles too since they caused the deaths of over 300 people here in the U.S.....

LONDON (AP) — British police say several people have stabbed near to London Bridge, and a man has been detained.

The news came after witnesses reported hearing gunshots in the area. Sky News reported that police had shot the apparent attacker.

The Metropolitan Police force said officers were called Friday afternoon “to a stabbing at premises near to London Bridge.”

They say “a man has been detained by police. We believe a number of people have been injured.”

BBC reporter John McManus was in the area and said he saw figures grappling on the bridge. He said: “I thought it was initially a fight,” but then shots rang out.

Knives in the U.S. kill more people each year than AR-15 rifles do....we obviously need to ban knives and require that only "sporks" be sold to non-military and police....
Knives have a purpose other than putting fatal holes in another human being. Guns don't. I can't carve my Thanksgiving turkey or cut up a butternut squash without a knife. I can definitely manage to survive without a military style rifle, though.
Guns don’t have a purpose? How do you think we ended slavery and stopped you democrats??

And there you have the real reason democrats hate guns.....Republicans with guns forced them to free their slaves.....

Not to worry, Eric Holder and Obama have come up with a new scheme to buy knives with US taxpayer dollars and sell them to terrorists in the UK.

They will have them all in jail in no time!

Would they call it "Operation Sharp and Furious"?

This is why we shouldn't let Democrats have guns. Think how many people this liberal could have killed if he had a gun.

We will probably need to start out with a mandatory knife buy back program.

And there you have the real reason democrats hate guns.....Republicans with guns forced them to free their slaves.....

It sure didn't get accomplished by walking around holding a sign, and signing "Kumbaya" around a bonfire...

4c445e78-8c9a-44da-bb17-93163c31ec16_1.9c30970a584349c211973e710cc65997.jpeg

We will probably need to start out with a mandatory knife buy back program.

Great. I have a couple of bags of serrated plastic knives. Will turn them in one at a time.

Lol
Shut the fuck up, no one in the United States has a “right” to own a knife... Firearm ownership is an absolute right - less someone fucks it up for themselves.

“Military style” what the fuck are you, Some ass clown that watches too many Hollywood movies made by child molesting Hollywood types. You’re a fucking moron
Well, that oughta persuade me

Just when you think you have already seen seen the stupidest, shallowest political comment ever...along comes this...

I can't carve my Thanksgiving turkey or cut up a butternut squash without a knife..

The Constitution doesn't protect your right to carve butternut squash. Nobody cares if you can carve butternut squash. Carving butternut squash is inconsequential in the fight against tyrannical governments.

Then again if you constrained yourself to the kitchen it would probably benefit Americans defending their culture and rights.

A knife can only kill one person at a time.

Why not ban all guns that can fire more than one round in a minute?

A knife can only kill one person at a time.

Why not ban all guns that can fire more than one round in a minute?

Better yet, how about banning an institution that's murdered 50 million children since the 1970's?

All this talk about guns and knives and nobody has addressed the real reason for the attack on the London Bridge.

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to who carried it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back