Who would have thought democrat would destroy western civilization. Stabbing in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to take a look at knife sales in the US and just who is buying them.

LONDON (AP) — British police say several people have stabbed near to London Bridge, and a man has been detained.

The news came after witnesses reported hearing gunshots in the area. Sky News reported that police had shot the apparent attacker.

The Metropolitan Police force said officers were called Friday afternoon “to a stabbing at premises near to London Bridge.”

They say “a man has been detained by police. We believe a number of people have been injured.”

BBC reporter John McManus was in the area and said he saw figures grappling on the bridge. He said: “I thought it was initially a fight,” but then shots rang out.
Several stabbed near London Bridge; man detained
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

The thread premise is as idiotic as it is wrong; just more tedious sophistry from the right.
Today it is tedious sophistry, in the next election it just may be a cornerstone for the lefts platform.

Here are some weapons of mass destruction, these have no use in our society except for killing.
They need to be banned ASAP.
Best-Hunting-Knives-0-Hero-1087x725.jpg

More people are killed in Britain with knives than all murders committed with AR-15 rifles in the United States......knives must be banned....
How many in a year, 2AGuy. When you get up to 10,000 a year, let me know.

Knives kill more people in Britain than AR-15 rifles .......knives are obviously more deadly than AR-15 rifles......18 million AR-15 rifles in the U.S. in private hands, and less than 33 people killed in mass public shootings with them in 2018......knives in Britain killed over 200 people.....ban knives, use sporks.
Guns in general killed over 30,000 people here in 2018.

By your criteria they should all be banned.

So I can expect your support for the ban, right?

They are now calling it a "terrorist attack." He also had a device strapped to him, which turned out to be fake.

Oh, and BTW: Mr. Pointy-Stabby was stopped by a gun.

A knife can only kill one person at a time.

Why not ban all guns that can fire more than one round in a minute?

Better yet, how about banning an institution that's murdered 50 million children since the 1970's?

We can't ban an "institution" that never existed.

You can't, but given one more Trump SC Justice, that "institution" will go away.

Are you suggesting that activist judges would eliminate our rights and freedoms?

More people are killed in Britain with knives than all murders committed with AR-15 rifles in the United States......knives must be banned....

Knives kill more people in Britain than AR-15 rifles .......knives are obviously more deadly than AR-15 rifles......18 million AR-15 rifles in the U.S. in private hands, and less than 33 people killed in mass public shootings with them in 2018......knives in Britain killed over 200 people.....ban knives, use sporks.

At least half of those were suicides.

81T%2BIJr2myL._SY606_.jpg

Just think of the destruction these could cause in our society.
They also need to be eliminated

Better yet, how about banning an institution that's murdered 50 million children since the 1970's?

You can't, but given one more Trump SC Justice, that "institution" will go away.

Are you suggesting that activist judges would eliminate our rights and freedoms?

Sorry. An unborn child's right to live trumps your privilege to murder it.

Anyone who believes otherwise is an inhuman monster.

And that is supposed to make it better?

I would consider it as saving lives and giving freedoms and rights to unborn children.

They were going to kill themselves anyway. Suicides shouldn't count in the gun death figures.

They were going to kill themselves anyway. Suicides shouldn't count in the gun death figures.
Nothing that shows what kind of society america really is should be counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back