Who would have thought democrat would destroy western civilization. Stabbing in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knives have a purpose other than putting fatal holes in another human being. Guns don't. I can't carve my Thanksgiving turkey or cut up a butternut squash without a knife. I can definitely manage to survive without a military style rifle, though.
Actually, guns do things other than kill humans.

The first Thanksgiving happened before Butterball raised turkeys in pens. Guess how they obtained meat?

There are many other examples.
You ever heard of a supermarket? With the cost of a hunting license, gear and a decent gun, you could buy triple the meat within five miles of your house. And around here where people DO still poach to put meat on the table, they aren't using some retarded AR 15.

More people are killed in Britain with knives than all murders committed with AR-15 rifles in the United States......knives must be banned....

Knives you say? What red-blooded American male doesn't have a few of these? They're just tools.

knives1.jpg

No Tennessee Toothpick?

Knives have a purpose other than putting fatal holes in another human being. Guns don't. I can't carve my Thanksgiving turkey or cut up a butternut squash without a knife. I can definitely manage to survive without a military style rifle, though.

The first Thanksgiving happened before Butterball raised turkeys in pens. Guess how they obtained meat?

You ever heard of a supermarket? With the cost of a hunting license, gear and a decent gun, you could buy triple the meat within five miles of your house. And around here where people DO still poach to put meat on the table, they aren't using some retarded AR 15.

You don't know what you are talking about. The AR-15 is the most popular rifle in the country, and that includes hunting as well as for competition and self defense.

More people are killed in Britain with knives than all murders committed with AR-15 rifles in the United States......knives must be banned....
How many in a year, 2AGuy. When you get up to 10,000 a year, let me know.

It's time to take a look at knife sales in the US and just who is buying them.

LONDON (AP) — British police say several people have stabbed near to London Bridge, and a man has been detained.

The news came after witnesses reported hearing gunshots in the area. Sky News reported that police had shot the apparent attacker.

The Metropolitan Police force said officers were called Friday afternoon “to a stabbing at premises near to London Bridge.”

They say “a man has been detained by police. We believe a number of people have been injured.”

BBC reporter John McManus was in the area and said he saw figures grappling on the bridge. He said: “I thought it was initially a fight,” but then shots rang out.
Several stabbed near London Bridge; man detained

Knives in the U.S. kill more people each year than AR-15 rifles do....we obviously need to ban knives and require that only "sporks" be sold to non-military and police....

Americans use their legal guns, pistols and rifles, 1.1 million times a year to save lives.....you are don't have any idea what you are talking about.

The AR-15 is not a military style rifle....the bolt action rifle used to bag that deer, or the pump action shotgun that bagged that turkey...are actual military weapons, you doofus.

When you get up to 1.1 million people saved from violent rapists, robbers and murderers each year by guns in the hands of normal people.....you get back to me....

LONDON (AP) — British police say several people have stabbed near to London Bridge, and a man has been detained.

The news came after witnesses reported hearing gunshots in the area. Sky News reported that police had shot the apparent attacker.

The Metropolitan Police force said officers were called Friday afternoon “to a stabbing at premises near to London Bridge.”

They say “a man has been detained by police. We believe a number of people have been injured.”

BBC reporter John McManus was in the area and said he saw figures grappling on the bridge. He said: “I thought it was initially a fight,” but then shots rang out.

Knives in the U.S. kill more people each year than AR-15 rifles do....we obviously need to ban knives and require that only "sporks" be sold to non-military and police....

When those four armed "teens" come crashing through your back door, you won't survive very long without an AR.

Don't ever believe it couldn't happen to you, because you're nobody special.

Knives have a purpose other than putting fatal holes in another human being. Guns don't.

Irrelevant. They put fatal holes in bad guys who are trying to put fatal holes in you. Surely a noble purpose.
Take your soldiering elsewhere, bad boy. This ain't Rambo Land. How often are there AR 15 shoot outs in the parking lot of Walmart or on college campuses or the grocery store? It does not happen. It is one over-armed lunatic with a military style weapon. Always.

Those incidents are local crimes and not even a blip in the overall picture.

Media, fully aligned with the Democrats, have a political purpose in turning local crimes into national catastrophes.

Last edited:

Lol
Shut the fuck up, no one in the United States has a “right” to own a knife... Firearm ownership is an absolute right - less someone fucks it up for themselves.

“Military style” what the fuck are you, Some ass clown that watches too many Hollywood movies made by child molesting Hollywood types. You’re a fucking moron

We'd be better off if the availability of firearms dropped to the point where knife crime was a bigger problem.
lol
Says a spineless control freak

Knives kill more people in Britain than AR-15 rifles .......knives are obviously more deadly than AR-15 rifles......18 million AR-15 rifles in the U.S. in private hands, and less than 33 people killed in mass public shootings with them in 2018......knives in Britain killed over 200 people.....ban knives, use sporks.

Last edited:

Knives have a purpose other than putting fatal holes in another human being. Guns don't.

Irrelevant. They put fatal holes in bad guys who are trying to put fatal holes in you. Surely a noble purpose.
Take your soldiering elsewhere, bad boy. This ain't Rambo Land. How often are there AR 15 shoot outs in the parking lot of Walmart or on college campuses or the grocery store? It does not happen. It is one over-armed lunatic with a military style weapon. Always.
lol
There you go again “military style” what the fuck does that mean? you watch far too many Hollywood movies made by Hollywood child molesting Hollywood types shut the fuck up

I'm sad to hear that so many were slaughtered in a minute or two by said knives.
lol
According to progressives and the Clinton news network no violence/killing can be done without a firearm so what’s your point bedwetter?

Knives kill more people in Britain than AR-15 rifles .......knives are obviously more deadly than AR-15 rifles......18 million AR-15 rifles in the U.S. in private hands, and less than 33 people killed in mass public shootings with them in 2018......knives in Britain killed over 200 people.....ban knives, use sporks.
knives in Britain killed over 200 people.
I rest my case.

Yes but murdering with a knife is so much more humane.

lol
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded… It’s best if you shut the fuck up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back