Who would the left's version of Donald Trump be?

FDR. The leftist icon was a hotshot New Yorker, got chummy with cats like Stalin just like the Trumpster did with Chairman Un.

Both guys were particularly popular with Southern men. Roosevelt hung out at the southern Hot Springs resort, much like Trump does at Mar a Lago.

donny is in a filthy class of his own.
nobody 'on the left ' ( & many have faults & defects ) can be compared to him, since malignant narcissism & sociopathy are not qualities that ' the left '
( who - by nature - range from run of the mill liberal to
extreme bleeding hearts ) possess.

God you people can be so boring sometimes. Go away then.

lol ... says the dude who claims he didn't even vote.

FDR. The leftist icon was a hotshot New Yorker, got chummy with cats like Stalin just like the Trumpster did with Chairman Un.

Both guys were particularly popular with Southern men. Roosevelt hung out at the southern Hot Springs resort, much like Trump does at Mar a Lago.
FDR did so much good for the poor and middle class the rich called him a traitor to his class.

It would have to be a very popular and very controversial left wing populist. Jon Stewart?
It's impossible to directly compare Trump to anyone on either end, because his behaviors and temperament are unique and overshadow & influence any individual issue.
I don't know any adult who behaves like he does, period. Not even close. This is a degree of Narcissistic Personality Disorder that is not usually in our collective faces on a day-to-day level. And part of his temperament is that you can never really know what he'll say next, so trying to analyze and nail down his positions is next to impossible. So in his case, his behaviors and temperament are essentially the same as his actions.
This was a one-off. An ugly stain. I just hope we've hit rock bottom.
I think most Americans realize Trump is insane, the problem is the 74M that love him for it.
Well said!

It would have to be a very popular and very controversial left wing populist. Jon Stewart?
It's impossible to directly compare Trump to anyone on either end, because his behaviors and temperament are unique and overshadow & influence any individual issue.
I don't know any adult who behaves like he does, period. Not even close. This is a degree of Narcissistic Personality Disorder that is not usually in our collective faces on a day-to-day level. And part of his temperament is that you can never really know what he'll say next, so trying to analyze and nail down his positions is next to impossible. So in his case, his behaviors and temperament are essentially the same as his actions.
This was a one-off. An ugly stain. I just hope we've hit rock bottom.
I think most Americans realize Trump is insane, the problem is the 74M that love him for it.
Well said!
My comparison relies on a cursory familiarity with English literature. I suggest a paradigm for Trump would be the love child of Fagen and Little Lord Fontliroy

Bernie sanders or Elizabeth warren
They are too mature to compare with Trump.

How about the kid from the Home Alone movies?

Think about what trump and his supporters claim trump is all about. Draining the swamp? Truly having the middle class and poor people’s best interests in mind, over the billionaire class?

And all the democrats who would be against their reforms, what would us democrats call those sellouts? Deep state, globalists, Dino’s, corporate democrats, blue dogs.

FDR did so much good for the poor and middle class the rich called him a traitor to his class.

Trump is called a traitor to his class, the Billionaires, you know. Fellows like Steyer, Bloomberg, Bezos, Gates and Buffett all hate his fucking guts.

Trump is called a traitor to his class, the Billionaires, you know. Fellows like Steyer, Bloomberg, Bezos, Gates and Buffett all hate his fucking guts.

No they don't. They all have done exceedingly well under Trump.

They have done very well financially, but they still hate Trump. How much did they spend to depose him?

They have done very well financially, but they still hate Trump. How much did they spend to depose him?

I have no idea if any spent any money. I can see someone like Buffett not liking him on a personal level. That seemed to be quite common for those who knew Trump for years.

Bernie sanders or Elizabeth warren
They are too mature to compare with Trump.

How about the kid from the Home Alone movies?

Think about what trump and his supporters claim trumpness is all about. Draining the swamp? Truly having the middle class and poor people’s best interests in mind, over the nod scamming and a distinctly ibillionaire class?ncurious mind.

I dare any Trump supporter to list any virtues Trump has ever shown.

And all the democrats who would be against their reforms, what would us democrats call those sellouts? Deep state, globalists, Dino’s, corporate democrats, blue dogs.
Any comparison with Trump would have to include the character flaws of selfishness, lack of empathy, deliberate cruelty, indifference to the needs of others, a perpensity toward hyperbole and scamming for scamming' sake.

The challenge to Trump supporters is to list any noble virtues Trump has ever shown.

Stewart is NOT a pathological liar like Tramp, the only pathological liar close to Tramp is Russia LimpBoi, and he is no Liberal!

I like Jon Stewart. It doesn't make sense to pick somebody that we hate. I think you're coming at this from the wrong angle. Trump does an excellent job of representing the views of everyday conservatives. That's why they love him.
Trump is not about views of conservatives. Stop lying. Trump is buying our nation time before we commit ourselves to suicide.

Forum List

Back