Who Would You Pick to Replace Comey?

Who would you like to see as FBI director?

• Rudy Giuliani

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Chris Christi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ray Kelly

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • John Pistole

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Andrew McCabe

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Trey Gowdy

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • G Gordon Liddy

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Sheriff Joe

Hillary would go to prison

Louis Lerner would go to prison

Obama would be proven without a doubt in Kenya

:)

I am hoping that whoever is appointed the head of the FBI has actual law enforcement experience- unlike Joe.

^ belongs in satire.
g gordon liddy, lol.

The Onion is an American digital media company and news satire organization that publishes articles on international, national, and local news. Based in Chicago, the company originated as a weekly print publication on August 29, 1988 in Madison, Wisconsin. In the spring of 1996 The Onion began publishing online. In 2007, the organization began publishing satirical news audio and video online, as the Onion News Network. In 2013, The Onion ceased publishing its print edition and launched Onion Labs, an advertising agency. - Google It

I would prefer a G Gordon Liddy type; willing to do anything for Trump to include stand at a street corner and be taken out.

So someone who is personally loyal to Trump- and not to the American people.

Well that would be very Trump like to do.

^ Technically also belongs in satire lol

No no, it's a serious suggestion, if unlikely. Just thought it would be poetic justice to tie them together after the latter event was used as a wedge to upstage the former.

That's how my head works --- motivations.

I think Ivanka Trump.....that would really make left wing heads explode....

Sheriff Joe

Hillary would go to prison

Louis Lerner would go to prison

Obama would be proven without a doubt in Kenya

:)

I am hoping that whoever is appointed the head of the FBI has actual law enforcement experience- unlike Joe.

I agree with you on that. However, I'm not sure we can get past the "s/he" is partisan thing. It's very concerning.

^ belongs in satire.
g gordon liddy, lol.

The Onion is an American digital media company and news satire organization that publishes articles on international, national, and local news. Based in Chicago, the company originated as a weekly print publication on August 29, 1988 in Madison, Wisconsin. In the spring of 1996 The Onion began publishing online. In 2007, the organization began publishing satirical news audio and video online, as the Onion News Network. In 2013, The Onion ceased publishing its print edition and launched Onion Labs, an advertising agency. - Google It
the onion?

belongs in the gardening section.

No no, it's a serious suggestion, if unlikely. Just thought it would be poetic justice to tie them together after the latter event was used as a wedge to upstage the former.

... am I mistaken that you're talking about Hillary Clinton here? Because no way in fucking hell that would increase American's faith in the FBI, and thus absolutely not a serious suggestion at all.

^ belongs in satire.
g gordon liddy, lol.

the onion?

Ah so you have no idea where your story came from then. That's... uhm brilliant.

^ belongs in satire.
g gordon liddy, lol.

the onion?

Ah so you have no idea where your story came from then. That's... uhm brilliant.
please, shut the fuck up and quit your mini-modding. i am very much acquainted with the onion and do certainly not need your googled summary, hero.

... am I mistaken that you're talking about Hillary Clinton here? Because no way in fucking hell that would increase American's faith in the FBI, and thus absolutely not a serious suggestion at all.

Mais non chère!

The memory is the second thing to go --- I mean it's only been ONE DAY. :banghead:

Think about it --- WHAT was the burning topic dominating these very pages not 24 hours ago, just before the Comey Clusterfuck© was committed?

---- Sally Yates.

Guess that upstagement worked a little too well. How soon we forget.

Here's an idea ----

---- why not appoint the very person that the timing of the Comey comeuppance (how's that for alliteration - I kill me) was calculated to push off the front page? You put her back in the limelight, you have a smart and competent Director in charge --- win-win. :eusa_dance:

Last edited:
^ belongs in satire.
g gordon liddy, lol.

I know right? Why not go all the way --- Al Capone.
Hell, if you want a racketeer, why not the real thing?

images

Mais non chère!

The memory is the second thing to go --- I mean it's only been ONE DAY. :banghead:

Think about it --- WHAT was the burning topic dominating these very pages not 24 hours ago, just before the Comey Clusterfuck© was committed?

---- Sally Yates.

Guess that upstagement worked a little too well. How soon we forget.

Gotcha I stand corrected on the name. Though my position upon the "seriousness" of such a candidate to restore faith in the FBI stands.

^ belongs in satire.
g gordon liddy, lol.

the onion?

please, shut the fuck up and quit your mini-modding. i am very much acquainted with the onion and do certainly not need your googled summary, hero.

Did my joke hit a nerve or something? Do you need a safe space because someone else said something you don't like? ~points at playpen and offers a pacifier~

Forum List

Back