Who Would You Pick to Replace Comey?

Who would you like to see as FBI director?

• Rudy Giuliani

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Chris Christi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ray Kelly

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • John Pistole

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Andrew McCabe

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Trey Gowdy

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • G Gordon Liddy

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Wut?!? I have troll sites and I have serious sites. It's part of my attempts to balance myself and my outlook upon the state of American affairs. ~shrug~

My initial response was "I have heard he is a dickhead, but that's mostly from pussies getting fucked."
hillary-laughing-.gif

All hell is already breaking loose. Parallels are all too familiar to Watergate. Except this time, we may have a President that has worked with an enemy power to gain the Presidency. That is very close to treason.

Seems to me this appointment could be almost as wild as a potential next Supe nominee would be.

If Trump appoints a partisan - and would anyone be shocked if he did? - all hell could break loose.

Hey, how about Merrick Garland?

:p

If Trump appoints a known Trump flunky like Christie or Giuliani to lead the investigation of his office ...all hell will break loose

I would prefer a G Gordon Liddy type; willing to do anything for Trump to include stand at a street corner and be taken out.

Disclamer: Gowdy is the only one I've /really/ investigated, but he's got a level head and a strong legal ethic. The second I heard Comey was fired I thought of Gowdy to replace him. I'm not sure he'd take the job though :/
He's scary looking and scary acting. He always seems to have deep, dark conspiracy theories lurking in his mind, even if he doesn't exactly say it out loud.

All hell is already breaking loose. Parallels are all too familiar to Watergate. Except this time, we may have a President that has worked with an enemy power to gain the Presidency. That is very close to treason.
During Watergate, most of America still believed what they read in the paper and heard on the news, and even Nixon wasn't calling Cronkite "fake news." I think things are different now, purposely different.

Disclamer: Gowdy is the only one I've /really/ investigated, but he's got a level head and a strong legal ethic. The second I heard Comey was fired I thought of Gowdy to replace him. I'm not sure he'd take the job though :/
He's scary looking and scary acting. He always seems to have deep, dark conspiracy theories lurking in his mind, even if he doesn't exactly say it out loud.

No offense honey, but your ilk thinks that "words" are scary and believe that anyone disagreeing with you are "Nazi's" - Not putting a lot of stock in your "feelings"

There's never been a black, or a female FBI director.
Trump could help himself by being the first president to make the appointment.

He has great respect for women, I imagine it would please him a lot to hire a woman - then he could have both "first woman to build a skyscraper" and "first woman FBI director" on his record. However, I suspect he'll remain true to form and pick someone that can do the job.

Edit - not to say women can't do the job, just that I don't think he'd pick a woman just cause she's a woman - aka not for virtue signaling.

He has great respect for women, I imagine it would please him a lot to hire a woman - then he could have both "first woman to build a skyscraper" and "first woman FBI director" on his record. However, I suspect he'll remain true to form and pick someone that can do the job.

Edit - not to say women can't do the job, just that I don't think he'd pick a woman just cause she's a woman - aka not for virtue signaling.

<White, male, Christian>

Again: Judge Janine Pirro!

I do like her from what I've seen, but I personally think she's too political and would only add fuel to the fire rather than returning the FBI to their neutral trusted standing.

I do like her from what I've seen, but I personally think she's too political and would only add fuel to the fire rather than returning the FBI to their neutral trusted standing.

At this time she is a political commentator and a passionate one, at that.

However, her years of experience as a judge - I am sure - enables her to be totally objective and impartial to be an excellent FBI director.

No offense honey, but your ilk thinks that "words" are scary and believe that anyone disagreeing with you are "Nazi's" - Not putting a lot of stock in your "feelings"
I don't think you're a Nazi; just a bitch. I welcome disagreement, you can disagree with me all you want but you're the one getting "personal," per usual. And I'm not your honey.

Forum List

Back