Who Would You Pick to Replace Comey?

Who would you like to see as FBI director?

• Rudy Giuliani

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Chris Christi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ray Kelly

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • John Pistole

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Andrew McCabe

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Trey Gowdy

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • G Gordon Liddy

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
"Gordon LIddy"?? :rofl:

Cue Wiki, first paragraph. Aaaand roll it.

>>
George Gordon Battle Liddy (born November 30, 1930), better known as G. Gordon Liddy, is a convicted criminal and retired American lawyer who is best known as the chief operative in the White House Plumbers unit that existed from July to September 1971, during Richard Nixon's presidency. He was convicted of conspiracy, burglary, and illegal wiretapping for his role in the Watergate scandal.

Separately, along with E. Howard Hunt, Liddy organized and directed the burglary of the Democratic National Committee headquarters in the Watergate building in May and June 1972. After five of Liddy's operatives were arrested inside the DNC offices on June 17, 1972, subsequent investigations of the Watergate scandal led to Nixon's resignation in 1974. Liddy was convicted of burglary, conspiracy and refusing to testify to the Senate committee investigating Watergate. He served nearly fifty-two months in federal prisons.[1] <<

Great choice there. :lmao:
Agree, but I think he's a bit long in the tooth for the job today.
Trey will do an excellent job though if he's selected. Plus, the confirmation hearings would be a hoot to watch as the lefty Senate pukes lose what's left of their minds.

Disclamer: Gowdy is the only one I've /really/ investigated, but he's got a level head and a strong legal ethic. The second I heard Comey was fired I thought of Gowdy to replace him. I'm not sure he'd take the job though :/
He's scary looking and scary acting. He always seems to have deep, dark conspiracy theories lurking in his mind, even if he doesn't exactly say it out loud.

No offense honey, but your ilk thinks that "words" are scary and believe that anyone disagreeing with you are "Nazi's" - Not putting a lot of stock in your "feelings"
I don't think you're a Nazi; just a bitch. I welcome disagreement, you can disagree with me all you want but you're the one getting "personal," per usual. And I'm not your honey.

ooo I like em feisty. Alright then. Tell me how he "acts scary" and tell me how many FBI folks you actually know that don't think about "conspiracy theories" Hint, it's part of their job to investigate them. I bet it would surprise you to know that FBI /regularly/ hangs out in all the underground haunts that most folks blow off, 4chan /pol/ and even darker corners like with the enemy - and they spend their entire time spinning conspiracy theories (relative term of course, depending on what country you're in and who's side you're on) and trying to prove/disprove them.

Disclamer: Gowdy is the only one I've /really/ investigated, but he's got a level head and a strong legal ethic. The second I heard Comey was fired I thought of Gowdy to replace him. I'm not sure he'd take the job though :/
He's scary looking and scary acting. He always seems to have deep, dark conspiracy theories lurking in his mind, even if he doesn't exactly say it out loud.

No offense honey, but your ilk thinks that "words" are scary and believe that anyone disagreeing with you are "Nazi's" - Not putting a lot of stock in your "feelings"
I don't think you're a Nazi; just a bitch. I welcome disagreement, you can disagree with me all you want but you're the one getting "personal," per usual. And I'm not your honey.

ooo I like em feisty. Alright then. Tell me how he "acts scary" and tell me how many FBI folks you actually know that don't think about "conspiracy theories" Hint, it's part of their job to investigate them. I bet it would surprise you to know that FBI /regularly/ hangs out in all the underground haunts that most folks blow off, 4chan /pol/ and even darker corners like with the enemy - and they spend their entire time spinning conspiracy theories (relative term of course, depending on what country you're in and who's side you're on) and trying to prove/disprove them.
Don't you think part of the FBI's job is to keep up on the nutcases?

So, let me get this straight, you've gone from Gowdy is a bad pick for FBI Director because "he always seems to have deep, dark conspiracy theories lurking in his mind" to "don't you think part of the FBI's job is to keep up on the nutcases" -- I thank you for proving my point about Gowdy being a good choice and I concur.

So, let me get this straight, you've gone from Gowdy is a bad pick for FBI Director because "he always seems to have deep, dark conspiracy theories lurking in his mind" to "don't you think part of the FBI's job is to keep up on the nutcases" -- I thank you for proving my point about Gowdy being a good choice and I concur.
Gowdy is hardly impartial
As his ridiculous 11 hour Hillary witch hunt showed

Last edited:

Gordy is hardly impartial
As his ridiculous 11 hour Hillary witch hunt showed

I disagree, while he does have issues with Hilary, most folks in line with the law do. 'She didn't "intend" to commit a crime' doesn't really fly with folks outside the partisan bubbles.

Wut?!? I have troll sites and I have serious sites. It's part of my attempts to balance myself and my outlook upon the state of American affairs. ~shrug~

My initial response was "I have heard he is a dickhead, but that's mostly from pussies getting fucked."
hillary-laughing-.gif

Bet she never got her mouth that wide open for Bill.

He's suppose to pick someone with no political connections....as all other Presidents have done.

Sadly you may be right and its time to shut down the FBI because the current court of public opinion will not allow anyone to be seen as non-partisan.

I'm actually alright with that because I do feel that the FBI is broken by partisan politics and has been used as a political weapon, though I feel deeply for all the agents around the world who will lose their jobs as well as the safety of the American public given these dangerous times.

I guess my best suggestion(s) would be that the FBI "services" be diced into it's smaller local components, and/or perhaps that their necessary services become incorporated into divisions of the military in some fashion.

He's suppose to pick someone with no political connections....as all other Presidents have done.

Sadly you may be right and its time to shut down the FBI because the current court of public opinion will not allow anyone to be seen as non-partisan.

I'm actually alright with that because I do feel that the FBI is broken by partisan politics and has been used as a political weapon, though I feel deeply for all the agents around the world who will lose their jobs as well as the safety of the American public given these dangerous times.

I guess my best suggestion(s) would be that the FBI "services" be diced into it's smaller local components, and/or perhaps that their necessary services become incorporated into divisions of the military in some fashion.
ahhhhh, Trump's tactics of discrediting the strongest agency we have for law enforcement and protection of our homeland, has worked on you..... :rolleyes:

Are you of Russian decent? This is precisely WHAT THE RUSSIANS WANT....

ahhhhh, Trump's tactics of discrediting the strongest agency we have for law enforcement and protection of our homeland, has worked on you..... :rolleyes:

Are you of Russian decent? This is precisely WHAT THE RUSSIANS WANT....

And your attempt to paint someone a foreign traitor for voicing their personal opinion is noted.

I know the FBI is full of partisan shit and/or abject failure to do the job because I reviewed their "findings" under a fine toothed comb with the knowledge of over 25 years of hacking, internet security, and web experience. I've been coding computers, to include coding viruses and hacking them, literally since before the internet and PC's were really publicly available. From BBS's to the modern global web and all the stuff between.

I am far more confident in my own opinion than I am in your bobblehead led assessments.

I have a real hard time taking somebody who intentionally goes by the name "Trey Gowdy" seriously for anything. :lmao:

"I think it's a joke, sir,... like, uh, 'Sillius Soddus' or... 'Biggus Dickus', sir."

I have a real hard time taking somebody who intentionally goes by the name "Trey Gowdy" seriously for anything. :lmao:

It's a damn good thing folks can choose such items for themselves and avoid the "concerns" of lefties. /sarc

Here's an idea ----

---- why not appoint the very person that the timing of the Comey comeuppance (how's that for alliteration - I kill me) was calculated to push off the front page? You put her back in the limelight, you have a smart and competent Director in charge --- win-win. :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back