Whomever ends up debating Biden must bring up one issue.

Biden forced his daughter to shower with him.
That alone should disqualify him from EVER holding ANY public office.

This is a serious thread on a serious topic so if you move it I guess you support borderline pedophilia.

There is NO WAY a rational human being who possesses empathy can vote for someone like that.
Look, man. If stealing from cancer kids, cheating on all three wives, grabbing pussies, raping women, and robbing the elderly didn't keep Trump out of office, then how is a fake diary going to stop Biden?

No, but I’m a guy, so, that’d be weird.

Did you know photographers are artists? Professional artist are, well, professionals.
theres nothing weird about the way the picture is taken,, look like trump is sitting on the bed talking on the phone and she prolly ran in jumped on the bed and kissed her dad,,,

thats what loving families do,,

now forcing your daughter to take showers with you is beyond creepy,, so much so she still suffers from the trauma decades later,,

Look, man. If stealing from cancer kids, cheating on all three wives, grabbing pussies, raping women, and robbing the elderly didn't keep Trump out of office, then how is a fake diary going to stop Biden?
If the diary is fake, what you have is a civil matter, not a criminal matter. And the FBI’s involvement tends to make it appear as though it would not be “fake”.

People have been arrested for it. She is on video tape admitting it is hers.
Will you bootlickers please shut the fuck up already, you perverted FREAKS?

This is a serious thread on a serious topic so if you move it I guess you support borderline pedophilia.

There is NO WAY a rational human being who possesses empathy can vote for someone like that.
The problem is that the Body Double can honestly respond, “I never did that”

He isn't going to debate anyone even if he is the nominee for the democrats......

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

Are they in a shower? Biden's daughter changed her shower schedule to keep from having to take a shower with her father....you idiot.

theres nothing weird about the way the picture is taken,, look like trump is sitting on the bed talking on the phone and she prolly ran in jumped on the bed and kissed her dad,,,

thats what loving families do,,

now forcing your daughter to take showers with you is beyond creepy,, so much so she still suffers from the trauma decades later,,

And she states in the diary it may be part of the reason she has so many sexually based problems....

tell me youre not trying to compare a daddys girl kissing her dad on the cheek while fully dressed to a daughter saying her dad forced her to shower with him that led to her hiding from him and needing psychological help and medication to deal with the trauma???

please tell me youre not??
Here's all the proof I need.

1. That Biden passage from the diary, is fake. Not real.

2. Trump said he'd be dating Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter. Great piece of all. All that. On record. Creepy.

Here's all the proof I need.

1. That Biden passage from the diary, is fake. Not real.

2. Trump said he'd be dating Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter. Great piece of all. All that. On record. Creepy.
how is ackowledgeing your daughter beauty a bad thing??

and the diary is real and biden showered with his daughter,, I also contend that joe molested hunter and why hunter is so fucked up,,

To be fair however, the ONLY evidence of that we have is a single notation from the daughter in an old diary and no other notations of inappropriate sexual conduct via Biden. While it is reasonable to assume the daughter would not have written that if it didn't happen, it is also reasonable to allow for the possibility it did not happen.

The accusation alone should never be sufficient criteria to condemn somebody.

To be fair however, the ONLY evidence of that we have is a notation from the daughter in an old diary. While it is reasonable to assume the daughter would not have written that if it didn't happen, it is also reasonable to allow for the possibility it did not happen.

Anything is possible, but its highly likely that its true. I mean, its possible that OJ didnt murder Nicole, but we can assume that he did, right?

To be fair however, the ONLY evidence of that we have is a single notation from the daughter in an old diary and no other notations of inappropriate sexual conduct via Biden. While it is reasonable to assume the daughter would not have written that if it didn't happen, it is also reasonable to allow for the possibility it did not happen.

But that is what is done to republicans all the time....most recently George Santos.......who was expelled from congress without being convicted of anything.....so, we need to hold the democrats to the same standard....

Biden isnt capable of debating. Not just because his dementia is so significant now, but also because he told so many lies in the last debate and NO ONE has held him to account for those lies yet. That means he will have to face those lies for the first time, with the entire nation watching and Trump hammering him and not allowing him to weasle out of anything.

Biden WILL NOT be at the debates, which will only cause him to lose even MORE votes.

But that is what is done to republicans all the time....most recently George Santos.......who was expelled from congress without being convicted of anything.....so, we need to hold the democrats to the same standard....
To identify and call out the dishonesty, malicious innuendo and blatant libel/slander, the gaslighting, the maliciousness of the Democrats when we have clear evidence before our eyes is a good thing to do.

It is not justification for us to the same.

she didnt accuse him,, she noted it in her personal diary,, that alone is more of an indication it did happen,,

Forum List

Back