Whomever ends up debating Biden must bring up one issue.

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

I see your problem now. Your Father didn’t show you affection? Was that it?

"Ivanka, there is a total stranger here to take photos...hop into bed and kiss me".

Joe Biden needs to admit he rubbed his penis against his 15 year old naked daughter in the shower.

We got his scumbag son Hunter to admit he uses drugs, now Daddy needs to come clean about his perverted time in the shower with his daughter.

No but fathers who ask their daughters to get into bed and kiss them for a photo op are sick fucks.

Oh my, since when is a daughter showing affection toward a parent sick?

Maybe some self evaluation is in order?

Next thing you know you’re going to show a daughter sitting on a parents lap and give you a bad case of the vapors.

You delicate lil wild flower. 😂

ONLY problem, its negative propaganda, NOT factual information.
Joe Biden is a pedophile.

He's so MUCH of a pedophile he can't even keep his hands (or his nose) off the little girls in public.

He's so MUCH of a pedophile he even scared the shit out of his own daughter.

I would very surprised if his name wasn't on Epstein's list.

Maybe that's why E got brutally murdered.

tell me youre not trying to compare a daddys girl kissing her dad on the cheek while fully dressed to a daughter saying her dad forced her to shower with him that led to her hiding from him and needing psychological help and medication to deal with the trauma???

please tell me youre not??

Oh my, since when is a daughter showing affection toward a parent sick?

Maybe some self evaluation is in order?

Next thing you know you’re going to show a daughter sitting on a parents lap and give you a bad case of the vapors.

You delicate lil wild flower. 😂
Did your dad ever tell you to get into bed and kiss him so a total stranger can take a photo of it?

I'm guessing it was SOP in your house.

tell me youre not trying to compare a daddys girl kissing her dad on the cheek while fully dressed to a daughter saying her dad forced her to shower with him that led to her hiding from him and needing psychological help and medication to deal with the trauma???

please tell me youre not??
After her father told her to get into bed and do it so someone can photograph it?

Are you trying to compare this proof (the photograph above) to some conspiracy theory you guys trotted out?

Did your dad ever tell you to get into bed and kiss him so a total stranger can take a photo of it?

I'm guessing it was SOP in your house.
when molestation isnt even a thought it means nothing,,

but hiding from your father so he doesnt force you to shower with him is a different subject,,

After her father told her to get into bed and do it so someone can photograph it?

Are you trying to compare this proof (the photograph above) to some conspiracy theory you guys trotted out?

did he force her to get the picture taken or is it just a picture another family member took??

who took the picture??

Forum List

Back