Whoopi Goldberg doubles down and once again claims Holocaust wasn't originally about race

"Hate and Its Impact" series: "Nazi Ideology and Racism in the Jim Crow South” ...

America Through Nazi Eyes​

The most radical Nazis were the most aggressive champions of U.S. law. Where they found the U.S. example lacking, it was because they thought it was too harsh.

How American Racism Influenced Hitler​

Hitler, circa 1923. Five years later, he noted, approvingly, that white Americans had “gunned down . . . millions of redskins.”

What were some similarities between racism in Nazi Germany and in the United States, 1920s-1940s?​

The meanings of “race” and “racism” have varied over time and in different political, social, and cultural settings. Nazi racism and American racism are distinct and complex topics. This discussion question focuses on the history of racial antisemitism in Germany and its relationship to racism in the United States. Learn more about some aspects of these histories that are similar and some that are different.

WTF? In essence, America's racism influenced the Hitlers hatred for Jews and and lead lig up to the Holocaust?
You are a RACIST and a BIGOT. ]
"I don't want to fake apologize. ... You can't call this racism," Goldberg said on 'The Late Show With Stephen Colbert.' "I think of race as being something that I can see. How can you say it's about race when you're fighting each other?"
This is EXACTLY what she said. His main goal was to kill every single Jewish person on the planet if possible. You two have a LOT in common .

It's now AMERICA'S FAULT that he had so much hate and his MAIN GOAL was to ANNIHILATE THE JEWISH PEOPLE? Don't like this Country? GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM

You are a RACIST and a BIGOT. ]
"I don't want to fake apologize. ... You can't call this racism," Goldberg said on 'The Late Show With Stephen Colbert.' "I think of race as being something that I can see. How can you say it's about race when you're fighting each other?"
This is EXACTLY what she said. His main goal was to kill every single Jewish person on the planet if possible. You two have a LOT in common .

It's now AMERICA'S FAULT that he had so much hate and his MAIN GOAL was to ANNIHILATE THE JEWISH PEOPLE? Don't like this Country? GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM
The majority of U.S. Jews identify as White

Even the Cuban & Persian & Tunisian & Armenian & Egyptian ones ?
What does that have to do with anything?? If you want to know how the Holocaust originally came about, get it from Hitler himself and read "Mien Kampf"

What does that have to do with anything?? If you want to know how the Holocaust originally came about, get it from Hitler himself and read "Mien Kampf"
My reply was to clarify that All Jews do not identify as White ( even if a Majority of American Jews do

Not if “ WE “ are a Moroccan Jew or a Tunisian Jew or a Persian Jew or a Sammy Davis Jr . Jew or a Egyptian Jew or a Cuban Jew or ...
Try to READ what she said; The MAJORITY of U.S Jew IDENTIFY as White( Translation; They really aren’t)
Don’t know her Race, Ethnically but I will bet ANYTHING she is nothing but a BLACK ANTISEMITIC PIECE OF 🗑️ TRASH

The BLACK BIGOT claims that REAL Jews aren’t Caucasian just like FARRAKHAN
Got it - and it’s a real tell. Antisemites often say Jews aren’t white.

In truth, about 90% of American Jews are white. There is a minority of Jews who are POC - usually from Africa, such as Ethiopia - and I suppose we have Asian Jews as well (although I’ve never met any).

Not if “ WE “ are a Moroccan Jew or a Tunisian Jew or a Persian Jew or a Sammy Davis Jr . Jew or a Egyptian Jew or a Cuban Jew or ...
Persian and Cuban Jews can still be white. Iran and Cuba are their countries of origin - not necessarily indicative of their race. I’ve met a couple of Iranian Jews, and they were both very fair-skinned.

Try to READ what she said; The MAJORITY of U.S Jew IDENTIFY as White( Translation; They really aren’t)
Don’t know her Race, Ethnically but I will bet ANYTHING she is nothing but a BLACK ANTISEMITIC PIECE OF 🗑️ TRASH
What race I do not matter, only historical facts matter.
Over a 15-year period beginning in the mid-1970s, over 40,000. Ethiopian Jews emigrated from Africa and resettled in Israel.
If Israeli Jews are white, then who are the people of color that these “white Jews” must be oppressing through their white supremacy?
In all, 15 percent of Jewish adults in the United States under 30 years old are Hispanic, Black, Asian, another non-White race or multiracial, ...

Ethiopian Jews Confront Racism in Israel

l

The story of the immigration and absorption of Ethiopian Jews in Israel epitomises the best and the worst of Israeli society.The unprovoked beating up by policemen of Demas Fekadeh, an Ethiopian Israeli soldier in uniform, could well serve as a much necessary wake-up call for Israeli society to change, quickly and radically, its treatment of the 130,000 Israeli citizens and their descendants who immigrated from Ethiopia.

In truth, about 90% of American Jews are white. There is a minority of Jews who are POC - usually from Africa, such as Ethiopia - and I suppose we have Asian Jews as well (although I’ve never met any).
Like I have always said…. GARBAGE comes from GARBAGE 🗑️

The BLACK BIGOT claims that REAL Jews aren’t Caucasian just like FARRAKHAN
Do you hear yourself???
I do not identify with any race except the human race. I refuse to be defined by any race. In my immediate family, that is me, my children and grandchildren, and great-grandchildren, we are 15 nationalities and none of us identify by race.

Persian and Cuban Jews can still be white. Iran and Cuba are their countries of origin - not necessarily indicative of their race. I’ve met a couple of Iranian Jews, and they were both very fair-skinned.
And I worked with many in Beverly Hills & Century City ( Persian Jews ) and some were Swarthier than Bangledeshi Folks

And North African ( Moroccan / Tunisian / Egyptian Jews ) and Persian Armenian And Bedouin Jews and ...

Over a 15-year period beginning in the mid-1970s, over 40,000. Ethiopian Jews emigrated from Africa and resettled in Israel.
If Israeli Jews are white, then who are the people of color that these “white Jews” must be oppressing through their white supremacy?
In all, 15 percent of Jewish adults in the United States under 30 years old are Hispanic, Black, Asian, another non-White race or multiracial, ...

l

The story of the immigration and absorption of Ethiopian Jews in Israel epitomises the best and the worst of Israeli society.The unprovoked beating up by policemen of Demas Fekadeh, an Ethiopian Israeli soldier in uniform, could well serve as a much necessary wake-up call for Israeli society to change, quickly and radically, its treatment of the 130,000 Israeli citizens and their descendants who immigrated from Ethiopia.

The subject

l

Note the expression " White Jews?" Comes right out of the Farrakhan playbook

“not the real Jews” | #TranslateHate

Kanye West’s Antisemitic, Troubling Behavior—Here’s Everything He’s Said In Recent Weeks

A FEW examples out of Hundreds

Forum List

Back