whopping number of conservatives today say Election 2020 stolen

There is no law requiring the EC delegation to follow the popular vote, Trump was elected without winning the popular vote.
Not the National vote totals, most states do it by county or the total in the state.

You don't want to look at it....
This proof, is like showing that the highway was open, therefore concluding that people were speeding on it.

You haven't found any fraudulent votes, so you instead postulate how it could have been done. And in some sort of twisted reverse logic, offer it to contradict reality after no fraudulent ballots were found.

Of course that excludes the actual fraudulent ballots cast by republicans for Trump.

Number of registered voters in the United States 1996-2020 | Statista The number of voters voting is what bothers me. Statistics show we had a little over 160 million registered voters in 2020. Adding up the number of voters voting for both major candidates plus other party voters it comes close to 100%. I have never seen that happen ever and it's why I am for an independent citizens review board to do to go over the count and report their findings in a public forum. If it does turn out all those people did vote I am a happy citizen.
Actually there were over 168 million registered voters in 2020. An increase of 18 million more than in 2018.
And doesn't include the large number of "same day" voter registrations.

There is no law requiring the EC delegation to follow the popular vote, Trump was elected without winning the popular vote.
Some states passed law where if the EC elector doesn't follow the popular vote, they face a $100 fine, and possible disqualification. But like has happened before, that doesn't change the actual vote count.

Have you forgotten about AACORN? Ballot stuffing was perfected in Chicago and Obama brought it to Washington.
WOW, now you're going to claim the HUGE Obama victories in 2008 and 2012 had nothing to do with him simply getting millions more votes?

Number of registered voters in the United States 1996-2020 | Statista The number of voters voting is what bothers me. Statistics show we had a little over 160 million registered voters in 2020. Adding up the number of voters voting for both major candidates plus other party voters it comes close to 100%. I have never seen that happen ever and it's why I am for an independent citizens review board to do to go over the count and report their findings in a public forum. If it does turn out all those people did vote I am a happy citizen.
You're underestimating the amount of opposition trump generated. Millions who had never voted before came out to vote against him. Anybody else wouldn't have produced that many votes.

You're underestimating the amount of opposition trump generated. Millions who had never voted before came out to vote against him. Anybody else wouldn't have produced that many votes.
We lost more people to COVID in Trumps first year than we did in all of WWI, or WWII, or Korea, or Vietnam, or Iraq, or Afghanistan. We were losing more people in a day, than in Pearl Harbor, or 9-11.

Dead Americans motivate voters.

Moonbat said:
The voters do not elect the president, the president becomes president by the electoral college.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH my how times (and situations)do change leftist perspectives.

This one is saying 66.2% turnout. This chart may help. The numbers addup up.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_party_and_independent_candidates_for_the_2020_United_States_presidential_election

The same ILK who are still turning over rocks looking for a rigged and stolen election.
Nope...not the same "ILK"...your ILK have the DOJ FBI Media and anti Trump courts and DA's on its side....but not forever....

Forum List

Back