Who's Going to the Tax Tea Party?

It's the buying of private companies by our government. It's the illegals thing. It's all of it. Our government has been out of control for way way too long.

The taxing isn't just about DC. Salem is out of control too. That's why I'm going down to the one in Salem. They are now talking about sales taxes again. I refuse to let it happen.

It's so much more than just that.

Here I think this guy summed it up nicely:

[youtube]KLVoD4bHhfg[/youtube]​

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
If the citizens really wanted to have an impact, they'd call for a public strike.

Protesting on the streets, while I approve, doesn't have nearly as much impact as public strikes.

Now if as many people are as pissed as some of us believe is the case, having millions of them not showing up for work IS going to make the government sit up and take notice.

Protests, the masters don't give a rat's ass about.

But anything that effects the bottom line?

Now THAT they pay attention to.

If the citizens really wanted to have an impact, they'd call for a public strike.

Protesting on the streets, while I approve, doesn't have nearly as much impact as public strikes.

Now if as many people are as pissed as some of us believe is the case, having millions of them not showing up for work IS going to make the government sit up and take notice.

Says he that works from home. This isn't France.

What does my working arrangement have to do with my point?

Yes, this isn't France.

Mores' the pity.

The French working people and students actually have balls enough to stand down their goverment and the masters' flics.

Their ability to have an impact on public policy is well documented

I,m planning on going to the one in las Vegas, they have 25 people lined up so far.

I need to think up some real good signs like....say......."save your teabaggery for the guy who made the mess" or maybe ...... "you have representation but not the majority".......... " You lost the elction...Live with it".

The really sad thing is you people actually think this is some kind of grass roots thing.

March in locked step and have fun.

I,m planning on going to the one in las Vegas, they have 25 people lined up so far.

I need to think up some real good signs like....say......."save your teabaggery for the guy who made the mess" or maybe ...... "you have representation but not the majority".......... " You lost the elction...Live with it".

The really sad thing is you people actually think this is some kind of grass roots thing.

March in locked step and have fun.

And who exactly is following a master locked step?.. And who exactly is my master? I'm sick of it all. Salem and DC are stealing my children's future and I'm not going to sit back quietly while your masters try to put shackles on me. They already have enough. The power needs to go back to the people and not them.

Clearly you are for them. You have picked your side. Don't worry you will be safe at our protest... Even if I would not be safe at one of your buddies protests.

BTW if you go... Prove it... If you do no more than type of your 'tea party' experience you will be showing your a liar. I know I'll have plenty of proof.

Everyone that's going... TAKE A CAMERA!!!! The press will most likely not notice so it will be up to us to prove it. Portland will have a blogger's row. We're also working on a streaming video.

What does my working arrangement have to do with my point?

Yes, this isn't France.

Mores' the pity.

The French working people and students actually have balls enough to stand down their goverment and the masters' flics.

Their ability to have an impact on public policy is well documented

:lol:

that's so true. As much crap as the french get for being pansies, they are pretty fucking into burning cars, and clashing in the street with government cops when they don't like the shit their government is doing.

Pretty cool how fast it grew as this thread illustrates.

Now? I'm looking for candidates that agree with the original objectives, without the social conservative/religious overtones. That's where a real 3rd party could step in.

I wish I could drop a ton or so of carpet tacks on them.

Frustrated, Citi?

See, that's the result of building your political hopes on a plinth of quicksand....

....but you're still welcome to join us.

More violent rhetoric from the left.... but notice that it's acceptable from them. It's only when conservatives make cracks about violence that it is an issue. On the bright side, at least they have standards.... double standards. :lol:

I wish I could drop a ton or so of carpet tacks on them.

Frustrated, Citi?

See, that's the result of building your political hopes on a plinth of quicksand....

More violent rhetoric from the left.... but notice that it's acceptable from them. It's only when conservatives make cracks about violence that it is an issue. On the bright side, at least they have standards.... double standards. :lol:

I hope you saw Palin's response when Biden called the Tea Party terrorists...

"...if we were real domestic terrorists, shoot, President Obama would be wanting to pal around with us, wouldn’t he? I mean he didn’t have a problem paling around with Bill Ayers..."
Palin: If Tea Partiers Were Terrorists, Obama Would Pal Around With Us | RealClearPolitics

Frustrated, Citi?

I hope you saw Palin's response when Biden called the Tea Party terrorists...

"...if we were real domestic terrorists, shoot, President Obama would be wanting to pal around with us, wouldn’t he? I mean he didn’t have a problem paling around with Bill Ayers..."
Palin: If Tea Partiers Were Terrorists, Obama Would Pal Around With Us | RealClearPolitics

Um, she said 'shoot' about Obama. Clearly, she was calling for violence against him, right? :lol::lol::lol: I'm surprised the media have remained silent on this issue.

Actually, I had not seen it. I make an effort to avoid anything Palin says - I find her impressively irritating. However, that response is pretty funny. Good for her.

Forum List

Back