‘Who’s going to vacuum our living rooms?’

No, you idiot.
I'm proud of my families ancestry.

That's not the same thing as skin color, you fucking cowardly simpleton.
Really, keep smoking. Are u trying to tell me there's no correlation between my ancestry n my skin color?

Are you familiar at all with the country known as The United States of America?
...U want everyone to look multi colored cool whatever. ....

I don't want anyone to look like anything, but unlike some ridiculous clowns I'm not afraid of or obsessed with skin color.

We have created a monster. Our youth r lazy n want everything but don't want to put in the work. U have illegals who Will not only do these jobs but do it with pride. Our work ethic has demenished, fix that n u have won half the battle.
In my area we have a molly maid company that is all white girls. And I know black people who will do housekeeping. We don't need more cheap labor. People who want a maid need to pay an American an American wage.

I know white landscapers. We don't need immigrants for anything.

Why do we need immigrants? Why do we need more people not less? Americans will start business' to supply demand.

Who here thinks we need immigrants?
I made gas money in college cleaning a couple houses. Flexible schedule and a lot less dangerous than teaching one of my riders to drive--that was a disaster.

You're not getting any better, dimwit.
ARE YOU LOOKING IN A MIRROR? AND ARE YOU PISSED THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING RICE GOBBLER?

*yawn* Boring, stupid, and irrational. Keep diggin' that hole, ass.
SO THAT'S WHY YOU'RE SO PISSED OFF ALL THE TIME, YOU HATE BEING ASIAN? I WOULD TOO.
Actually, I'm not Asian, you hopeless idiot. Put the cap back on the glue, brainless.
SO WHY DO YOU HAVE AN ASIAN WOMAN'S AVATAR?
Umm, I really don't think that's a woman.

... If it makes me racist to b proud of my skin color the so b it. ....

It makes you an ignorant idiot.
Wow an ignorant idiot. N I'm the idiot? Lmao

Yes, you are.
No we have different views, that doesn't make either person ignorant. .....

In this case, it reveals your ignorance. I'm not interested in any "I'm ok, you're ok" bullshit on this one. If you are proud of America, I'm with ya. I'f you're proud of your family, great. If you're proud of personal accomplishments, good for you. If you are proud of a skin tone you had nothing to do with and that is no more than coincidental then you're an idiot.

We have created a monster. Our youth r lazy n want everything but don't want to put in the work. U have illegals who Will not only do these jobs but do it with pride. Our work ethic has demenished, fix that n u have won half the battle.
In my area we have a molly maid company that is all white girls. And I know black people who will do housekeeping. We don't need more cheap labor. People who want a maid need to pay an American an American wage.

Why do we need immigrants? Why do we need more people not less? Americans will start business' to supply demand.

I made gas money in college cleaning a couple houses. Flexible schedule and a lot less dangerous than teaching one of my riders to drive--that was a disaster.

Too bad this wasn't around back then.

The #1 Site for Mutually Beneficial Arrangements | SeekingArrangement.

How Sugar Daddies Are Financing College Education

It makes you an ignorant idiot.

Yes, you are.

In this case, it reveals your ignorance. I'm not interested in any "I'm ok, you're ok" bullshit on this one. If you are proud of America, I'm with ya. I'f you're proud of your family, great. If you're proud of personal accomplishments, good for you. If you are proud of a skin tone you had nothing to do with and that is no more than coincidental then you're an idiot.
SO YOU'RE NOT PROUD OF YOUR HERITAGE? USUALLY CHINKS AREN'T SO SELF-HATING.

1) I'm very proud of my heritage, which is not the same as being obsessed with a skin tone the way cowards and idiots like you are.

2) I am not Chinese, you idiot.

3) :fu:

No, you idiot.

Really, keep smoking. Are u trying to tell me there's no correlation between my ancestry n my skin color?

SOON IT'S GOING TO BE CALLED LOS ESTADAS UNITAS CON MEHICO.

No, it won't.

You white?

Yes, you are.

1) I'm very proud of my heritage, which is not the same as being obsessed with a skin tone the way cowards and idiots like you are.

1. Kind of drawing some very fine distinctions there...

SOON IT'S GOING TO BE CALLED LOS ESTADAS UNITAS CON MEHICO.

No, it won't.
Beaners already call it that.

Nope

Being proud of one's heritage generally involves being proud of the actions and accomplishments of other people.

That is one of the issues that offends you about racial or ethnic pride.

Seems like not only is it a fine distinction there, but quite the self serving one also.

Nope

Being proud of one's heritage generally involves being proud of the actions and accomplishments of other people.

Actions and accomplishments are not skin color. Just how fucking stupid are you?

Nope

Actions and accomplishments are not skin color. Just how fucking stupid are you?

Are you seriously telling me that when people have said that they are proud of being white, that you didn't realize they were referring to the actions and accomplishments of white people and not just liking paleness?

Just how fucking stupid are you?

Nope

Are you seriously telling me that when people have said that they are proud of being white, that you didn't realize they were referring to the actions and accomplishments of white people and not just liking paleness?

You still don't get it, you drooling imbecile. You're hopeless.

Nope

I get it fine.

It's cool for you to be proud of what you identify as, but those who identify differently, not so much.

Because, reasons you won't go into.

I get it fine........

Evidently not.

Forum List

Back