‘Who’s going to vacuum our living rooms?’

On the contrary, it's very true. Paris Hilton can spend more on a weekend shopping trip than I do in a year. I don't care how much they don't spend.
Well, that should make them better than all of us..
Quality has nothing to do with it. The FACT is that rich people put more money into the economy, hire and pay more people, and make more money available for investment than I do. I simply do not care if they have more than I do, if they earned what they have or it was given to them. I have enough.

The more ostentatious a person is, the more status symbols they flaunt, the more stuff they have, the more they are employing people to make things. Ironically, it is the rich guy who lives simply and doesn't try to outdo his neighbors that isn't pumping money back into the economy.
The largest job creators in the USA are small businesses, not the corporations..
Yea but what does Subway or the mom and pop pay? Minimum wage? $10 hr?

I went to an eye doctor. Probably a small business owner and a franchise owner. How much do you think all the young girls that work for them make? $10? Then I went to a doctor. How much do all those girls make? Then I went to a pharmacy and there were a bunch of young girls working for the pharmacist. My point is, there are sooo many young people in America that don't make shit for a living. We need those small business' hiring all those unskilled low educated people but if I were them I'd much rather work for Ford or GM or Thomson Reuters or any other big company that pays their employees well. Even the low skilled/educated workers get paid well at bigger companies.

And I'm not arguing that we should make those small business' pay better. Those young ladies working for peanuts can go to school and get an education like I did if they want to make more. Sorry if a dental assistant only makes $8 hr. At least they aren't washing dishes or picking up trash for a living.
You don't have to go to college to make more income, just be more willing to work a trade that pays more, or start your own business...
It's one of the things you have to do to be more successful. If you're good with your hands by all means go learn a trade. There's $ out there for skilled trades.

And if you are sharp enough to start a business great! I'm neither good with my hands or an entrepreneur. I had to go to college to get jobs that pay well.

If I could have gone right into sales I would have skipped college. I work with too many salespeople who've told me they didn't go to college but it helps to have a degree when interviewing

Well, that should make them better than all of us..
Quality has nothing to do with it. The FACT is that rich people put more money into the economy, hire and pay more people, and make more money available for investment than I do. I simply do not care if they have more than I do, if they earned what they have or it was given to them. I have enough.

The more ostentatious a person is, the more status symbols they flaunt, the more stuff they have, the more they are employing people to make things. Ironically, it is the rich guy who lives simply and doesn't try to outdo his neighbors that isn't pumping money back into the economy.
The largest job creators in the USA are small businesses, not the corporations..

I went to an eye doctor. Probably a small business owner and a franchise owner. How much do you think all the young girls that work for them make? $10? Then I went to a doctor. How much do all those girls make? Then I went to a pharmacy and there were a bunch of young girls working for the pharmacist. My point is, there are sooo many young people in America that don't make shit for a living. We need those small business' hiring all those unskilled low educated people but if I were them I'd much rather work for Ford or GM or Thomson Reuters or any other big company that pays their employees well. Even the low skilled/educated workers get paid well at bigger companies.

And I'm not arguing that we should make those small business' pay better. Those young ladies working for peanuts can go to school and get an education like I did if they want to make more. Sorry if a dental assistant only makes $8 hr. At least they aren't washing dishes or picking up trash for a living.
You don't have to go to college to make more income, just be more willing to work a trade that pays more, or start your own business...
It's one of the things you have to do to be more successful. If you're good with your hands by all means go learn a trade. There's $ out there for skilled trades.

And if you are sharp enough to start a business great! I'm neither good with my hands or an entrepreneur. I had to go to college to get jobs that pay well.

If I could have gone right into sales I would have skipped college. I work with too many salespeople who've told me they didn't go to college but it helps to have a degree when interviewing
I went to college, spent around ten years, but I always hated working for corporate America...

I went to college, spent around ten years, but I always hated working for corporate America...
You spent 10 years in college?

I HAVE A CHINK WHO DOES MY LAUNDRY. NO MSG.
You know what I heard today? Chinks are the fastest growing minority in America and they don't vote! I thought they were smart?

Power at CA Polls Growing, So Why Don't Asian Americans Vote? - NBC News

Asian-American registered voters could wield more political power if only they actually voted, according to a new statewide analysis of data from California’s 2012 election.

There are more than 1.7 million Asian American registered voters in the state, with 61 percent from immigrant backgrounds.

But the data from 2012 also showed Asian American registered voters don’t always vote. Only 65 percent of Asian Americans actually cast ballots compared to the general turnout of 72 percent

That’s particularly true among young voters and immigrant voters

Lee said low turnout is more about systemic barriers rather than an indifference to voting or politics. He said there’s a real need for targeted voter education programs, as well as poll monitoring on Election Day to make sure that the federal and state language assistance laws are complied with to help Asian-American voters.

We have created a monster. Our youth r lazy n want everything but don't want to put in the work. U have illegals who Will not only do these jobs but do it with pride. Our work ethic has demenished, fix that n u have won half the battle.

LOL
Too lazy to write in standard English?

[Given the diminished number of letters, one might assume spelling is not a skill you've mastered]
Lol, no dumbass I have job n don't sit n proof read every post I make. I could care less about spelling, I make six digits in the oil field busting my ass so little bitches like u can drive their little two door piece of shit to the welfare office.

We have created a monster. Our youth r lazy n want everything but don't want to put in the work. U have illegals who Will not only do these jobs but do it with pride. Our work ethic has demenished, fix that n u have won half the battle.

LOL

[Given the diminished number of letters, one might assume spelling is not a skill you've mastered]
Lol, no dumbass I have job n don't sit n proof read every post I make. I could care less about spelling, I make six digits in the oil field busting my ass so little bitches like u can drive their little two door piece of shit to the welfare office.

So, the only things you can even try to be proud of are a skin tone you had nothing to do with, and being a semi-literate simpleton? Way to go, champ.

LOL

So, the only things you can even try to be proud of are a skin tone you had nothing to do with, and being a semi-literate simpleton? Way to go, champ.
Hell son u can do better than that. Should I not be proud of my skin color? Should I not be proud of my success, because I decided to work my butt off?
Should I not be proud of taking care of my family n not relying on the gov. ?
Simpleton? Yes, this shit ain't rocket science, I'll let u worry bout my grammar.

LOL

LOL
Wrong on all counts. I'm sure you're used to being wrong, so why be so upset?

LOL

LOL
Wrong on all counts. I'm sure you're used to being wrong, so why be so upset?
We're all wrong at times, wheres ur facts to back up ur statement? Upset? Look we have yet another Freud on the board.

... Should I not be proud of my skin color? .....

No, you idiot.
I'm proud of my families ancestry.

That's not the same thing as skin color, you fucking cowardly simpleton.
Really, keep smoking. Are u trying to tell me there's no correlation between my ancestry n my skin color?

Are you familiar at all with the country known as The United States of America?

I HAVE A CHINK WHO DOES MY LAUNDRY. NO MSG.
You know what I heard today? Chinks are the fastest growing minority in America and they don't vote! I thought they were smart?

Power at CA Polls Growing, So Why Don't Asian Americans Vote? - NBC News

Asian-American registered voters could wield more political power if only they actually voted, according to a new statewide analysis of data from California’s 2012 election.

There are more than 1.7 million Asian American registered voters in the state, with 61 percent from immigrant backgrounds.

But the data from 2012 also showed Asian American registered voters don’t always vote. Only 65 percent of Asian Americans actually cast ballots compared to the general turnout of 72 percent

That’s particularly true among young voters and immigrant voters

Lee said low turnout is more about systemic barriers rather than an indifference to voting or politics. He said there’s a real need for targeted voter education programs, as well as poll monitoring on Election Day to make sure that the federal and state language assistance laws are complied with to help Asian-American voters.

I know lots of Asians and wondering that myself for many years.
But second and third generations are more and more politically involve.

... Should I not be proud of my skin color? .....

No, you idiot.
I'm proud of my families ancestry.

That's not the same thing as skin color, you fucking cowardly simpleton.
Really, keep smoking. Are u trying to tell me there's no correlation between my ancestry n my skin color?

Are you familiar at all with the country known as The United States of America?
I'm just not buying what ur selling. U want everyone to look multi colored cool whatever. If it makes me racist to b proud of my skin color the so b it. U one color morons r hypocrites.

Forum List

Back