Who's The Most Hated Politician In Washington?

Who do you think is the most hated politician in Washington?

• Donald J Trump

• Joe Biden

• Mike Pence

• Mitt Romney

• Mitch McConnell

• Nancy Pelosi

• Chuck Schumer

• Adam Schiff

• Maxine Waters

• Kamala Harris

• Hillary Clinton

• Barack H Obama

• Michelle Obama

• Jamie Raskin

• Liz Cheney

• Ilhan Omar

• AOC

Results are only viewable after voting.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I wanted to find out who is the most hated politician in Washington here at USMB.

1661999019752.gif

I believe both maintain residences in Washington. I get that the spirit of the article is or should be limited to those in active office but it is worth to note that Hillary and Obama truly never left Washington.

Neither live in Washington.

Neither live in Washington.
They maintain residences in Washington. Part of the year, Clinton and Obama live in Washington. Reagan, HW Bush, W Bush, and Trump all left Washington completely. Non maintained private residences in or near Washington to live part of the year here.

Every morning and evening i pray for mercy for this nation and for democrat eyes to be opened to the condition of the party that they are supporting. I pray that if we are close to the time of the Anti-Christ and the demise of this country and the world that God shows me that that is the case and gives me and my family the stremgth to endure it.

I voted for Liz Cheney. I think she has the fewest Allies in Washington

I voted for Hillary. One might say Trump but then one has to remember he beat Hillary so...........................

I voted for Hillary. One might say Trump but then one has to remember he beat Hillary so...........................
Hillary??! Oh my! People like you make me just want to uncontrollable scream and keep screaming till you stop picking on Hillary!

Real Clear Politics shows polling numbers every day. McConnell always "wins." Currently 23.7 positive, 56.7 negative, net 33% below neutral. Worst on the block.

Note: Only R. DeSantis is showing positive right now, but he's not in Washington.

I voted for Liz Cheney. I think she has the fewest Allies in Washington
Your location says NY. What did she ever run for in NY?

Forum List

Back