Who’s the Worst President?

Worst President

• Total voters
Early days yet and I'm no spring chicken, but I have never seen anyone fuck up this much this fast before.
Compared to that Fascist knuckle dragger Trump who tried to overturn the election based on a pack of lies?

Even his asshole buddy Guiliani said in open court that there was no voter fraud.

But keep kissing Trump's ass if it makes you feel better.

Actually, Infrastructure does create revenue
Try to survive without it

More spending.
More spending.
More spending.

Does a Zionist traitor care about the US federal debt?

No, because Israel is not liable for it.....

More spending.
More spending.
More spending.

Does a Zionist traitor care about the US federal debt?

No, because Israel is not liable for it.....
Yup….infrastructure takes spending

The fact that we have avoided it for 40 years only made it worse

Yup….infrastructure takes spending

The fact that we have avoided it for 40 years only made it worse

Because of all of the spending/stealing your side has done for 40 years....

Health care was much better before big government took over. Government in health care costs what???

Homeland security for the 911 hoax?

Socializing senior drugs for pills with opium?

$2 trillion flushed over the co2 warming fraud... All your people.

$20 trillion in foreign aid, most of it to Israel, the wealthiest country on earth.

$2 trillion for afghan to arm and empower Taliban... Nice.

Zionist Jews claiming they care about US infrastructure are like Epstein clients who claim they care about women's rights.....

Worst POTUS of the three.
I liked them all. I like Obamacare, and I think Joe did a decent job getting us out of Afghanistan and a decent job overall. Carter was a good man and a great candidate but ineffectual as president so he gets my vote for worst of the three.

If all Presidents were included, my list would have been: Trump worst (attempted destruction of democracy), Bush second worst (Iraq invasion and terrible handling of Afghanistan post-Taliban). None the Dems are in the same league.

You need a manure spreader for all of that horseshit? You totally ignore:

1. Barack Obama: giving guns to drug cartels that were then used to kill American border agents
1.1 Barack Obama: using the FBI to spy on a presidential campaign
1.2 Hillary Clinton: Paying Russia for disinformation on a presidential candidate
2. Joe Biden: giving our terrorist enemies BILLIONS of dollars of American arms
3. Bill Clinton: Lying under oath
1. Barack Obama: giving guns to drug cartels that were then used to kill American border agents
1.1 Barack Obama: using the FBI to spy on a presidential campaign
1.2 Barack Obama: using the IRS to deny rights to Conservative political organization
1.3 Barack Obama: giving the vice presidency to Biden
1.4 Barack Obama: allowed the murder of our Ambassador to Libya
1.5 Barack Obama: lost control of Iraq allowing ISIS to rampage and murder
1.6 Barack Obama: paying blackmail demand of $150 billion to terrorist nation Iran

Government does not create revenue. Unbelievable.
Of course they do…
You think Defense Contractors don’t make money?
You think major infrastructure does not generate revenue?

Compared to that Fascist knuckle dragger Trump who tried to overturn the election based on a pack of lies?

Even his asshole buddy Guiliani said in open court that there was no voter fraud.

But keep kissing Trump's ass if it makes you feel better.
I'd don't get it. You think Biden has the making of a good president or is just your TDS default?

The worst?

1. James Buchannan - for allowing Union capabilities and positioning to erode in the lead-up to the Civil War
2. Donald Trump - for breaking a long-standing tradition of peaceful transfer of power and for inciting the Insurrection of January 6, 2021
3. Richard Nixon - for allowing the country to tear itself apart over his unconscionable behavior related to Watergate
4. Jimmy Carter - for the shame of the 444 day-long Iranian Hostage Crisis and for the 21%+ Inflation Rate during his administration
5. Ulysses S. Grant - for the corruption and scandal associated with his administration

----------

Mind you, I'd trust the word of Jimmy Carter over that of damned-near any other President in US history; it's just that he was a bad President.

And I and the nation are grateful to Ulysses S. Grant for his persistence in bringing the Civil War to a close; it's just that he was a bad President.
insurrections happened in 2020 and were supported by all democrats including Harris and biden

Forum List

Back