Who’s “winning” under the new guy and how are you winning?

As a resident of illinois you fuckers are about to foot the bill for our mismanagement

GET REKT MURICA

I was going to leave but now? Shit got a balanced budget and everything. And I don't want to end up like texans with not just corrupt but incompetent retards controlling my state

I’m still struggling to find the group of American’s whom are winning under this administration....Who are you and which of his policies have you winning?

(he makes me feel good inside isn’t really a qualifier)
Yeah it's been days bro. Chill out. haha We won't know much for at least a year.

I’m still struggling to find the group of American’s whom are winning under this administration....Who are you and which of his policies have you winning?

If yer not six feet under you are winning.

Yeah it's been days bro. Chill out. haha We won't know much for at least a year.
Some people only understand instant gratification in their lives.

As a resident of illinois you fuckers are about to foot the bill for our mismanagement

GET REKT MURICA

I was going to leave but now? Shit got a balanced budget and everything. And I don't want to end up like texans with not just corrupt but incompetent retards controlling my state

Are you speaking Walmart or Ebonics?
Can you translate to English please?

GET REKT MURICA

Sounds like you're upset your state didn't run up those deficits

I understand

All that shame from being federal takers makes it difficult to justify, not so for industrial paradise illinois

hahah

Haha...But in just “days” he’s improved the quality of life for Mexico’s people big time...hasn’t he?
You no longer expect a POTUS to work for you in the first “days” of his presidency?

GET REKT MURICA

I understand

All that shame from being federal takers makes it difficult to justify, not so for industrial paradise illinois

hahah

Sorry bud, I reside in south Mexifornia.
Are you drunk and wearing a turban right now? Loosen that shit up bud.

GET REKT MURICA

I understand

hahah

oh then you're gonna get your deficits evened up too

good for you

good thing you don't live in one of those shitty states

GET REKT MURICA

I understand

hahah

good for you

Which “shitty states” do you speak of? The ones that offer the highest quality of life? Those “shitty states”?
Where does IL and Mexifornia rank?
quality-of-life-by-us-state.png

GET REKT MURICA

Another shit stain to the pile.

Should a texan really be talking loud on 2/20/2021 hahaha

GET REKT MURICA

I understand

hahah

good for you

Which “shitty states” do you speak of? The ones that offer the highest quality of life? Those “shitty states”?
Where does IL and Mexifornia rank?
quality-of-life-by-us-state.png

The ones that pay less into the federal government than they take out

I live in one of the nicest suburbs on teh planet outside the third largest city in America.

Notice how states you'd actually want to live in are on the bottom of that list hahaha

Gotta get rid of this attitude about winning and losing. It’s toxic.

People like him don't realize blue states are all givers to teh feds while red states are almost universally takers

Which may not matter to you

But i assure you it does to them

Oh geez, more of the same from the desperate and confused Liberals.
California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients - FACT
By the way Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....are they blue or red states? hahaha
Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
California’s Welfare Benefits: Boom or Bust?
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.

However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state. Despite this, the number of people immigrating to California increases exponentially each year."

We've rejoined the Paris agreement and are again negotiating with Iran. Sound like wins to me.

Gotta get rid of this attitude about winning and losing. It’s toxic.

People like him don't realize blue states are all givers to teh feds while red states are almost universally takers

Which may not matter to you

But i assure you it does to them

Oh geez, more of the same from the desperate and confused Liberals.
California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients - FACT
By the way Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....are they blue or red states? hahaha
Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
California’s Welfare Benefits: Boom or Bust?
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.

However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state. Despite this, the number of people immigrating to California increases exponentially each year."

If you generate by far the most income per capita of any large state then you have a right to run high welfare

California is still paying more than they get

Georgia is not

You can only start complaining when they're getting more than they pay into the federal system. As it is they subsidize the system.

Why would some beggar in a red state get a say/ Fuck off pleb take your scraps.

Forum List

Back