Why 10 round magazine limits are freaking stupid.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
As Massad Ayoob states......the democrat party prosecutor will plea bargain away the over 10 round magazine charge for the actual criminals since they already have them on other crimes...but for you, a normal person....caught with a normal magazine with more than 10 bullets.....he states they will go after you for everything because the magazine charge is all they will have...

As Massad Ayoob states......the democrat party prosecutor will plea bargain away the over 10 round magazine charge for the actual criminals since they already have them on other crimes...but for you, a normal person....caught with a normal magazine with more than 10 bullets.....he states they will go after you for everything because the magazine charge is all they will have...

Do only criminals do mass shootings or law abiding citizens? Please engage both braincells please

If you can't hit the target withing two bullets, you haven't got the brains to be within 250 yards of a gun. If you need 10, who's changing your diaper?

Do only criminals do mass shootings or law abiding citizens? Please engage both braincells please

If you can't hit the target withing two bullets, you haven't got the brains to be within 250 yards of a gun. If you need 10, who's changing your diaper?

Then why aren't the police subject to the same restriction?

And evidently you haven't seen the countless videos of perps still a threat after being hit 5-6 times, never mind hit just twice.

Then why aren't the police subject to the same restriction?

And evidently you haven't seen the countless videos of perps still a threat after being hit 5-6 times, never mind hit just twice.
Are you 2aguys lackey and you didn't answer anywhere near my question

Shithead.......since you are an ignorant moron, there is no trying to explain why having more bullets when you or your families lives are on the line is better than having fewer bullets......but some asshole like you telling someone you only get 10 chances to save your family is fucking stupid...

Are you 2aguys lackey and you didn't answer anywhere near my question

I did. 2 shots doesn't always take down a bad guy, and what if there are multiple bad guys?

and why aren't police under the same restrictions?

Also, please go eat a bag of dicks.

Shithead.......since you are an ignorant moron, there is no trying to explain why having more bullets when you or your families lives are on the line is better than having fewer bullets......but some asshole like you telling someone you only get 10 chances to save your family is fucking stupid...
Penis sucking breath, do law abiding citizens undertake mass shootings or just criminals? As I said, please engage both braincells.

If you need 10 bullets, you having got the ability to go near a gun. Practice hitting a barn door, retard.

I did. 2 shots doesn't always take down a bad guy, and what if there are multiple bad guys?

and why aren't police under the same restrictions?

Also, please go eat a bag of dicks.
How many multiple bad guys do you encounter whilst shipping.

Fucking prick.

Penis sucking breath, do law abiding citizens undertake mass shootings or just criminals? As I said, please engage both braincells.

If you need 10 bullets, you having got the ability to go near a gun. Practice hitting a barn door, retard.

Again, the idea 1 or 2 bullets stops someone every time is movie myth. And again, what about multiple bad guys?

Also, can the government guarantee the bad guys will ALSO follow the magazine limit?

And again with the penis and you anti-gun fanatics.......

You need help. We talk guns, and you think penis...that is not a safe or healthy way to deal with your psycho sexual crisis.....get help before you hurt yourself.

It isn't a "target" when your adrenaline is rushing, you're in fear for your life. and someone is shooting at you or coming at you with a knife. It's a 'threat." And you shoot at that threat until it is stopped, whether it takes 5 rounds or 20.

I guarantee I can hit a target with the first round. But the target is not moving or shooting back.

My carry pistol is a M1911 .45ACP. All of my magazines hold 8 rounds. But I carry with a magazine in the gun and 2 more in reserve. If I don't need them, they stay where they are. But I'd rather have them and not need them than need them and not have them.

And again with the penis and you anti-gun fanatics.......

You need help. We talk guns, and you think penis...that is not a safe or healthy way to deal with your psycho sexual crisis.....get help before you hurt yourself.
Do law abiding citizens commit mass shootings, or is it just by criminals? So all the mass shooters had criminal records before committing a mass shooting.

You talk about guns clutching your penis because guns give you an erection. You probably probe the entrance to your butt hole with the barrel end for sexual stimulation.

Your pea sized retarded brain can't grasp that I don't grab guns, I just expect those wanting/using a gun are suitable, they're safely stored, and used in appropriate areas. Did that sink in for the 12th billionth time? Can you see why your dick gets in the way of a gun debate because fuck all enters your thick fuck skull.

So no one is grabbing your gun DO YOU FUCKING GET IT RETARD

Last edited:

Forum List

Back